Classic Ion vs JLU Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Kyle Rayner with the full power of Ion vs Amazo from JLU?

Who would win?
Could either?

grey fox
Amazo copies his power then utilises it to pwn Ion.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox

thumb up

starlock
Ion for the win

SevenShackles
Originally posted by grey fox

smokin'

Galan007
Ion.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Kyle Rayner with the full power of Ion vs Amazo from JLU?

Who would win?
Could either?

Ion

Emperor Ashtar
Ion

shadow177a17
If these two people fight then guess what everybody in the universe they will be occupying in will be destroyed so everybody looses.

SevenShackles
amazo would have the goodsense to get the **** out of there.

Originally posted by shadow177a17
If these two people fight then guess what everybody in the universe they will be occupying in will be destroyed so everybody looses.

not jesus... and i think thor would come back also... maybe jesus + thors hammer? that be cool.

quanchi112
ion wins here

Validus
Amazo ran from Grundy but he's a good match for Ion? Right.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus

stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Validus
Amazo ran from Grundy but he's a good match for Ion? Right. damn using one sided facts! nonefist

quanchi112
ion wins this is curbstompage.

shadow177a17
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Actually he had to get away from Grundy for he figures that he will be a liability to the others if he continued fighting. It wasn't fear I am afraid he had to leave for it will would hurt the others round him if he kept fighting Grundy.

Tron
Actually he had to get away from Grundy for he figures that he will be a liability to the others if he continued fighting. It wasn't fear I am afraid he had to leave for it will would hurt the others round him if he kept fighting Grundy.

He knew that, he was being a smartass.

Dark-Jaxx
Ion, and easily at that.

Soljer
Ion. Ten out of ten.

shadow177a17
I say that everybody looses for the fight will destroy everything in existence. Do not pass go and do not collect 300 dollars type of thing.

Soljer
I say that everybody looses for the fight will destroy everything in existence. Do not pass go and do not collect 300 dollars type of thing.

Two hundred.

Thats_My_Monkey

shadow177a17
Originally posted by Soljer
Two hundred.
Well still everybody is going to still die either way if they do fight each other the universe itself will suffer immensely...

The Mean Queen
amazo 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Entity
Whats to stop Ion form simply going back and undoing Amazo form being created at all?

kevdude
Whats to stop Ion form simply going back and undoing Amazo form being created at all?

Parallax stick out tongue, well you asked..

Ion takes it

shadow177a17
Who knows Amazo might have the capability to do the same since he almost destroy the universe in the Justice League episode "The return."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.