Legion (Marvel Comics) vs Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Legion (Marvel Comics) vs Nate Grey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_%28Marvel_Comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Grey#Powers_and_abilities

Who wins?

celestialdemon
IMO, Legion is slightly more powerful than Nate. I'll give the victory to him 6/10.

starlock
Nate for the win

llagrok
I was gonna make this thread!!!!!!!

Anyways, I think Legion is too strong for Nate. Although we've never seen Legion take on any BIG bad guys, we saw him take out a middle aged Magneto and Xavier easily. His shield also seemed pretty much impossible to penetrate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nate has Phoenix level power. Legion seemed far more skilled and versatile tho. Able to pierce time and such. Tie.

llagrok
Nate does not have Phoenix level powers, Moira simply stated that his powers were too much for her to measure and she had never seen anything like it since the Phoenix.

Let me explain why it doesn't work. Moira's machine measures up to a power level, let's say 50.

Moira's machine - 50
Nate is at - 51
Phoenix - 100000000000

It's still too much for the machine to measure, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're equal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Nate does not have Phoenix level powers, Moira simply stated that his powers were too much for her to measure and she had never seen anything like it since the Phoenix.

Let me explain why it doesn't work. Moira's machine measures up to a power level, let's say 50.

Moira's machine - 50
Nate is at - 51
Phoenix - 100000000000

It's still too much for the machine to measure, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're equal.

Nate Stopped the snow from falling and the air from moving. He pulled proffessor x right out of the astro plane. He's seriously not a 51 lol. I'd say he's up there since Onslaught particularly wanted his power.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Nate Stopped the snow from falling and the air from moving. He pulled proffessor x right out of the astro plane. He's seriously not a 51 lol. I'd say he's up there since Onslaught particularly wanted his power.

It was an example.....

Nate Grey is powerful, but he's not on Phoenix level. He's nothing more than a Mid-herald at best.

citannah17
Originally posted by llagrok
It was an example.....

Nate Grey is powerful, but he's not on Phoenix level. He's nothing more than a Mid-herald at best.

you know what all this time i've been hearing people say nate is on phoenix level when he is not just because moira said she hadn't seen energy signatures like that since phoenix doesn't mean he is on her level i could see if it said nate grey's powers rivals phoenix powers i mean after all this chick saved the multiverse. i say that because the mkraan crystal was retconned to a multiversal artifact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.