Norribeth,Sparrabeth or Willabeth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SammySparrow
Which one do you perfer? I'm leaning to Norribeth.

Sifzensinril
Sparrabeth

missme283
Jacks too good for Elizabeth

tee_pirategirl
LOL! now THAT one was new. ppl are always JE or WE but very rarely have I seen them being so because they think either Jack or Will is too good for liz!good show.

Interesting! (ofcourse I voted JE) But if I ever turn WE that mentioned above by missme will be the reason.

tee_pirategirl
Actually skip that! If ONE DAY I decide Jack is too good for Liz I'll probably think Will is too good for her too cause despite everything he IS a nice guy.

Surreal_44
My computer says I already voted. blink I don't know who I might have voted for, but either way, it was a tough call between Willabeth and Norribeth.

I only like Sparrabeth from CotBP. I didn't enjoy DMC at all with them.

tee_pirategirl
I know you're against the whole betrayl thing but....I actually think it was quite neccessary (not speaking as a JE fan here honestly)

Jack HAD to betray Will just cause he's Jack cause wouldn't it be lame if he was like "oh will my dear friend! Thank u"

WAY OC! The betrayl makes the sacrifice and all the back stabbing in AWE much more justified.

And Liz had to betray Will to motivate his anger to justify what he does in AWE.

I luv JE in DMC and the forbidden-ness and wrong-ness makes it more enticing and exciting but other than making my favorite ship what happened between Jack and Elizabeth was very important to the plot

siriuswriter
I'm a Willabeth. I think their emotional connection speaks volumes about them, and they're the most likely out of the three pairs to have a long, happy, mutually satisfying relationship - especially after all the maturation they went through throughout the films.

Barker
Tiabeth.

Sifzensinril
Barker blah,you like slash no

Surreal_44
Oh no, tee_pirategirl, I hold nothing against the necessity of the J/E kiss. However, any interest in Sparrabeth pretty much vanished after that because I found it hard to figure out how they'd make it work, pluse while I can understand the necessity of such behavior, I don't necessarily have to like it. wink

Oh, Tiabeth....

What about Anamaria and Will? Need a visual? wink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbWh1rUT3o&mode=related&search= How's that for some eye candy? big grin

sailorleo
hmmmm sparrabeth....*nods*

shannstar79
Sparrabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

potcfan2003
Willabeth notice i spelled it right this time...

~dorkerina~
lol, good.

None!

bapple stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
haha... I'm in my own ship!

Neutral mates.. wink

PirateDiva
SPARRABETH 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!! love I Mean SerIoUsLy Do U even Have to Ask??? LOL!!

missme283
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
LOL! now THAT one was new. ppl are always JE or WE but very rarely have I seen them being so because they think either Jack or Will is too good for liz!good show.

Interesting! (ofcourse I voted JE) But if I ever turn WE that mentioned above by missme will be the reason.

why thank you tee pirategirl

missme283
Surreal 44 what is that clip from??

IheartPocky
Originally posted by missme283
Surreal 44 what is that clip from??

It's from a movie Orlando and Zoe did together called Haven.

missme283
cool

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Oh no, tee_pirategirl, I hold nothing against the necessity of the J/E kiss. However, any interest in Sparrabeth pretty much vanished after that because I found it hard to figure out how they'd make it work, pluse while I can understand the necessity of such behavior, I don't necessarily have to like it. wink

Oh, Tiabeth....

What about Anamaria and Will? Need a visual? wink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbWh1rUT3o&mode=related&search= How's that for some eye candy? big grin

haha yes they're hot together!!

missme283
cool

ivebeendepped43
wheres the sailorrie option? lol SPARRABETH BABY!!!

JaehSkywalker
yeah, the sailorrie option, the neutral option, come on!

SammySparrow
Because sailorrie is a fandom shipping. stick out tongue Not one of the originals.

JacksSweet
SPARRABETH all the way smile

Mistypirate
Isn't funny? It doesn't feel like willobeth "won". stick out tongue Technically speaking..

Sparrabeth!!!

Surreal_44
I would think if we polled most movie-goers, they'd be Will/Elizabeth shippers. When Will and Liz finally got married, the applause in the audience was as enthusiastic as it is at an actual wedding. People still clap, even now, when Will and Elizabeth get married.

In a forum where J/E is so popular, is it any surprise that J/E ended up on top? It's kind of a silly poll to put up, since we already knew the results. wink

Ditte3
Sparrabeth

Jaeh_JediPirate
NEUTRAL bloody dang it!

no poll for that?!

willofthewisp
Sparrabeth just throws people for a loop at first. It grows on people. When we left the theater, we were all gushing about it. Later, I said my only complaint was that I didn't get the couple I wanted. My mom looked at me funny and then said, "Jack...? OH!" Like it never crossed her mind, but once it did, she considered it.

Jaeh_JediPirate
It did grow on me on here. Sparrabeth.

missme283
what is salorrie

IheartPocky
My mom says Jack didn't love liz he was just playing cause that's how he his.

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol missme. you're kinda new here so you don't know yet.

please, someone, enlighten her, i suck at explaining stuff... sometimes.. big grin like right now.

Jack did like liz IMHO, they like each other, it just didn't work out... but it sure would've without will wink

kinda leaning to one side there.. big grin

IheartPocky
lol i agree.

AHEM. One of our beloved members, Sailorleo, is in mad lust with the man that is Jack Davenport aka Norrington aka Norrie. Therefore, Sailorleo + Norrie = Sailorrie.

Jaeh_JediPirate
well, Sparrabeth would always be close to m heart.. smile

but i'm still neutral. wink

IheartPocky
My heart will always be close to my heart.

blink

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol mate. wink

Sailorrie - one of the best ships wink

Sifzensinril
yes, Sailorrie

Jaeh_JediPirate
yep! big grin

Mistypirate
Thats funny...
I went to see AWE 3 times and I swear you could have thrown a needle on the floor and hear when it landed. People's faces were like this dontgetit during the wedding scene. No one clapped or cheer..I wonder why? It must be the Florida weather, I'm telling you. big grin

fridayN
Who were the previews 2 voted for Norribeth? smile

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm betting Sailor and Sammy...

Surreal_44
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Thats funny...
I went to see AWE 3 times and I swear you could have thrown a needle on the floor and hear when it landed. People's faces were like this dontgetit during the wedding scene. No one clapped or cheer..I wonder why? It must be the Florida weather, I'm telling you. big grin

Well, I've seen the film 10 times and while I admit not every audience has people clapping and cheering when W/E got married, I do know that it's happened quite often. wink

Maybe what you consider a blank expression is simply one of intense concentration. I sat next to a guy one night who stared at the screen the whole movie. He didn't laugh once. He didn't smile. He didn't do ANYTHING. But he really enjoyed the movie, especially the wedding and Jack and Barbossa's scenes.

The point is, you can't always tell by facial expressions (especially if you have a pre-conceived attitude about something, you are more inclined to misread people's expressions.)

I personally don't clap or cheer, but I surely enjoyed that part of the film. big grin And the Norribeth kiss. Oh yay. big grin I was so excited about that. *happy sigh*

JacksSweet
every person is different...in my cinema when was the w/e wedding almost everyone started to talk (but whole movie they were sooo excited) and they stopped talking when there was sparrabeth parachute scene..so....

yeah probably the whole cinema is sparrabeth even all guys and older persons are sparrabethers yeah i forgot...there were also little girls and boys -sparrabethers??? wink

Jaeh_JediPirate
eh. people at where i watched i think were clueless on POTC.

SammySparrow
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
...*looks around*....maaayybe....

noneyes Yeah....

Jaeh_JediPirate
I can't really vote mate, no neutral shipper option.. wink

SammySparrow
You don't lean a little more to one side?

Jaeh_JediPirate
I kida do, but it usually balances itself out again.

fridayN
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
Looks like we found each other. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surreal_44
Originally posted by JacksSweet
every person is different...in my cinema when was the w/e wedding almost everyone started to talk (but whole movie they were sooo excited) and they stopped talking when there was sparrabeth parachute scene..so....

yeah probably the whole cinema is sparrabeth even all guys and older persons are sparrabethers yeah i forgot...there were also little girls and boys -sparrabethers??? wink

Not quite sure I understand by what you mean by they all started to talk. Did you catch what was being said?

Actually, sadly enough, the parachute scene did not go over well in one of the audiences I sat through. A couple of people snorted and some laughed at how stupid it was. I admit, the parasailing thing was a bit silly, although it was not as dreadful as it was in that one James Bond movie from a few years ago.

Could someone explain to me how the parachute scene is romantic and use a logical basis for discussion. I am genuinely interested to understand how one could construe romance out of a moment of escape and absolute grief.

What do you think they are feeling in that moment? I don't want to know that Elizabeth laying her head on Jack's chest is a sign of love or romance. I want to know what you think that they are thinking that would make it romantic, please. big grin

LoveJackSparrow
i dont think elizabeth was thinking about jack at that moment......i mean she was probally thinking of will cause they got married and yes even tho im a sparrabether elizabeth dose love will couldetn you see her face i was like "omg i cant beleive that she realy dose love will" and now i do see it...she was thinking about will cause i mean i'm just saying what would you have done if the man or woman that you loved the most got hurt and they died i mean i think jack was there so he could comfort her and so she wouldent have to see will get his heart taken and if they would have stayed they would have died........like my mom said in which i was kind of sad and kind of upset "The movie was about Will and it was about how he was growing up in a matter of speaking" so i think that jack was just there to comfort and im sure he would have hugged her and that she would have cried in his arms if it wasent a parachute scene. sad

missme283
Originally posted by IheartPocky
lol i agree.

AHEM. One of our beloved members, Sailorleo, is in mad lust with the man that is Jack Davenport aka Norrington aka Norrie. Therefore, Sailorleo + Norrie = Sailorrie.

thank you!

~*~ i LoVe BaLlEt ~*~

AudioHeart
OH is that what that is...lol I was wondering laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
gah! you never knew? faint

AudioHeart
Erm...no...sorry... !!!

PirateDiva
I Love Sparrabeth!! Muah!

LoveJackSparrow
I DO TOO!!!!!!!!! We all do!!! except for the Willabeths and Norribthers and (hmm oh ill make up one) Barobethers(aka barbossa + elizabeth which im totally not into) lol.

ludagurl3d
Sparrabeth all the way. Always. I would have voted Norribeth next though. I like those kind of relationships - one isn't realyl fond of the other at first, and then grows to love them.

I don't know why TnT and Disney don't put people together that have chemistry though... *shakes head*

savvysparrowluv
Sparrabeth Sparrabeth Sparrabeth!!!

love

Tramps Lady
me and jack---so therefore its... Trampsabeth:P

nah, sparrabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nanami_XIV
Oh wow...one of my old threads still alive!! 8D

Tramps Lady
lolbig grin

savvysparrowluv
wouldn't that be you and elizabeth? stick out tongue

Lets see...Sparramp? What would mine be...Sparrasavvy? Nah, Sparritany (like whoa!)

Sailorleo is lucky, Sailorrie - so sweet and simple, no?

Tramps Lady
yeah, i just realised lol

now, dont think wat im thinkin ur thinking:P

savvysparrowluv
Huh? O.o

Tramps Lady
i dont know...:P

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
wouldn't that be you and elizabeth? stick out tongue

Lets see...Sparramp? What would mine be...Sparrasavvy? Nah, Sparritany (like whoa!)

Sailorleo is lucky, Sailorrie - so sweet and simple, no?
what would be mine? Sparrsinril? but still, it's better than from my real name :/

Tramps Lady
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just realised, mine could be sparrabeth anywayz!!! coz my first name is bethany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sifzensinril
nah, you would be Sparrany

Tramps Lady
no, i dont care:P:P:P

i like to think of it as that, okaybig grin

savvysparrowluv
Cool, Tramps! wink big grin

SelinaAndBruce
I voted Willabeth. I do not like Elizabeth much though I wish Jack had another choice for a love interest. He's my favorite Pirate as I am sure he is most people's favorite Pirate but Elizabeth just grates. I'd rather Jack and Will get together, lol

Ditte3
Wh of course SPARRABETH all the way.I vote to sparrabeth.

VioletEyesPop08
SPARRABETH OR SPARRADEATH!

This means this: Sparrabeth is the topic of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ahhhhhh, now! 3-2-1 Run and Sparrabeth or face unwanted death!!!!!!!!!! Did I tell you, I am basically been bedridden for 3 years but on brink my whole life? Emotional weakness from abuse." And no not crazy, just something funny and real.

The "unwanted death" does not mean any threat from myself. Don't you know I am here to help? I can go off and do other things. I majored in music just to find meaning in my life and entertainment, so what I did would mean something. Life is such a hit-and-run. I am always changing what major I want. Business is safe because it is not like you are just a an organist. But I knew that already...

Yes, I am at that level. I chose to go to a private Catholic college and took honors. I did some crazy projects and connected my major and the regular curriculum, and that part is quite neat. Later, I found myself sometimes wishing I did something else, like Business or even Psychology Pre-Med, like I ruined something special about life.

That connected in what Sparrabeth would be to me. I cannot really think of it now, but some of you might know what I mean? I am not crazy at all! I am just me! I am just really really artsy! Anyone else here artsy perchance? Or were you in high school? Did you remain so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.