about to be a dad again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
my girlfriend is pregnant.

The Pict
Congrats

RogerRamjet
*points finger at you* aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaharrrr!!!! hah! hah! hah! hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!! SUCKER!!! haaaahaaaaa!!!

PiruBlood
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
*points finger at you* aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaharrrr!!!! hah! hah! hah! hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!! SUCKER!!! haaaahaaaaa!!!

hey i dont mind it because im a good father to my other child.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by PiruBlood

Congrats and good luck.

Slay
Are you sure that it's yours?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Slay

yea im sure. i been dating this girl for some time and we are faithful to each other. dont get me wrong she's faithfull but can be annoying as hell sometimes.

Slay
yea im sure. i been dating this girl for some time and we are faithful to each other. dont get me wrong she's faithfull but can be annoying as hell sometimes.
How do you know that she hasn't find loving from someone else after you beat her up for 'being annoying' again?

~Bun Bun~

Aye your site thats on your sig dont work....

PiruBlood
How do you know that she hasn't find loving from someone else after you beat her up for 'being annoying' again?

i never hit her dude thats just wrong. she is always around me i.e when i use to work at walmart she'll show up to go out for lunch every day to going to alot of party's. im glad she likes me and all but man sometimes people need a breather. it dont matter though cause im gona take care of the kid regardless.

Slay
i never hit her dude thats just wrong. she is always around me i.e when i use to work at walmart she'll show up to go out for lunch every day to going to alot of party's. im glad she likes me and all but man sometimes people need a breather. it dont matter though cause im gona take care of the kid regardless.
So when she decides to leave you after the last shake up, you will run away with the child, and will never let him/her meet his real mother?

PiruBlood
So when she decides to leave you after the last shake up, you will run away with the child, and will never let him/her meet his real mother?

naw man it aint like that at hell. my first daughter lives with me and me and her mother broke up do to a drug problam she had. ever since my ex cleaned up she see's our daughter once a week.

SpadeKing

you know a good friend for you on here would be I'm_half_dead I heard he is very friendly to bloods

Slay
naw man it aint like that at hell. my first daughter lives with me and me and her mother broke up do to a drug problam she had. ever since my ex cleaned up she see's our daughter once a week.
So you broke up with your ex because your daughter had a drugs problem?

PiruBlood
So you broke up with your ex because your daughter had a drugs problem?

* smacks slay upside the head* you dumb ass my ex gf had a drug problam.

Barker
* smacks slay upside the head* you dumb ass my ex gf had a drug problam.
Sure you weren't sneaking a few whiffs as well?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Barker
Sure you weren't sneaking a few whiffs as well?

she was hooked on heroin. and second of all i kicked that drug habbit when i was 17. the only stuff i ever touched was extacy and marijauana

smoker4
The worlds a better place because of your breeding

Röland
Congrats.

Captain Maynard
my girlfriend is pregnant. Aint my baby.

Sparkly

hug Poor girlfriend stick out tongue

MR.Grum
my girlfriend is pregnant. haha screw you

Scythe
Heh, if you wish not to keep the little bundle of joy, send him/her my way, I'd be glad to devour it with my death donating jaws.

ADarksideJedi
Again?Ok Congrats!jm

JaehSkywalker
well, congrats, but poor girlfriend as sparkly said lol.

j/k, take care of your kids well.. wink

JacopeX
.....girlfriend....YOu mean you are not married?

Menetnashté
If you're not married that means people can call your kids bastards in front of you and you can't get mad, you realize that right? Like I could come up to your kid and be like hey look at the bastard, and it'd be true, get married!

Barker
: Impossible not to own Me!

ADarksideJedi

JacopeX

Secretus

Make sure you don't end up like this poor guy ..

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thumb_OWNEDLMFAO.jpg

ragesRemorse

im sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.