Some questions regarding AWE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turnersgirl17
I just watched AWE again yesterday because I got confused several times the 1st time I watched it. I still don't get it all.

What deal did Captain sparrow make with Beckett?
What deal did Will/Barbossa/Elizabeth make outside and why?
Why did Jack lock up Turner and call him a trader?

Even if Elizabeth stays true to Will and waits for him 10 years and then someone takes over the flying dutchman, won't Will die?

I tried to understand it all, but it was all too confusing. Can anyone help?

Surreal_44
I'll see if I can help...

Beckett and Jack:

Beckett wants to know what the pirates are up to, and he wants Jack to give him information. Jack instead offers to lead Beckett to Shipwreck Cove, and then he promises that he will lead the pirates out of the 'fortress' so that Beckett can destroy them.

Jack, meanwhile, gets the Pearl, his debt to Davy Jones is ended, and he chooses his crew (Cotton, Marty, Elizabeth, and Gibbs), and tells Beckett that he can 'have' Pintel, Ragetti, Barbossa and Will.

Barbossa, Liz, Will and Sao:

Up on deck, Will is peeved to discover that Sao sold him out to Beckett, and that Beckett is taking the Pearl. Barbossa is trying to convince Sao to come to the Brethren meeting, and he leads Sao to believe that Elizabeth is Calypso in disguise, so Sao agrees to go to Shipwreck Cove -- as long as he can have Elizabeth.

Elizabeth and Barbossa agree, and they begin to fight Beckett's men.

Jack Calls Will a Traitor:

Well, yeah. Will led a mutiny against Jack to take control of the Black Pearl. big grin

Will won't die when a new captain is chosen. His heart is beating in the 'Dead Man's Chest', so he's alive. Technically. wink When the ten years are up, Will is released to the living world (hence the green flash at the very, very end of the movie).

LoveJackSparrow
I have a question.....if what you said is true.................How can Will put his heart back in his chest if its all sealed up???? Seriously???? How???? Can someone exlplain that to me...please????

potcfan2003
yeah, especailly without surgeons...

He'sAPirate
UHM? What?

He'sAPirate
Uhm, his skin heals.

He'sAPirate
LoL. Can we change the topic?

He'sAPirate
PLEASE?

LoveJackSparrow
Im just confused thats all now would someone explain???? PLEASE????

murphy83
Its a movie with an undead monkey, you have to suspend reallity a bit

IheartPocky
Yeah lol It probably just pops back in. Like boom it's in there. Get it? haha

JaehSkywalker
maybe iheartpocky is right, seriously... maybe it just wents back in there... *shrug*

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I'll see if I can help...

Beckett and Jack:

Beckett wants to know what the pirates are up to, and he wants Jack to give him information. Jack instead offers to lead Beckett to Shipwreck Cove, and then he promises that he will lead the pirates out of the 'fortress' so that Beckett can destroy them.

Jack, meanwhile, gets the Pearl, his debt to Davy Jones is ended, and he chooses his crew (Cotton, Marty, Elizabeth, and Gibbs), and tells Beckett that he can 'have' Pintel, Ragetti, Barbossa and Will.

Barbossa, Liz, Will and Sao:

Up on deck, Will is peeved to discover that Sao sold him out to Beckett, and that Beckett is taking the Pearl. Barbossa is trying to convince Sao to come to the Brethren meeting, and he leads Sao to believe that Elizabeth is Calypso in disguise, so Sao agrees to go to Shipwreck Cove -- as long as he can have Elizabeth.

Elizabeth and Barbossa agree, and they begin to fight Beckett's men.

Jack Calls Will a Traitor:

Well, yeah. Will led a mutiny against Jack to take control of the Black Pearl. big grin

Will won't die when a new captain is chosen. His heart is beating in the 'Dead Man's Chest', so he's alive. Technically. wink When the ten years are up, Will is released to the living world (hence the green flash at the very, very end of the movie).

That sounds just about right!jm smile

JaehSkywalker
*agrees*

PirateDiva
lmao...obviously there would be a little magic involved! lol....i dont know use ur imaginations girls!! lol

IheartPocky
A little fairy pops out of Bootstrap's ear and after a musical number picks up Will's heart and flys into Will's chest. We never see the fairy again..

PirateDiva
lol....GREAT Imagination!! lol

IheartPocky
Thank you! eek! hahaha

JaehSkywalker
Liz is worrying about will's heart, a fairy godmother appears and lizzie wishes, and the fairy says the heart would last inside will for only 12 hours and they'll have to put it back in the chest again? erm

PirateDiva
Awww Cinderella feel to it!! lol

At the Stroke of Midnight He will be heart less again!

JaehSkywalker
yeah, that's where i get that.. big grin

willofthewisp
But it will be okay because Will will leave his heart and Liz can search the world to see who it fits. She'll have to cut up a lot of chests, but she'll find Will.

JaehSkywalker
*got*

wow.

that made me NOT want to get on lizzie's bad side.

she's agood friend of mine, and i don't think i can take her being mad at me.

LoveJackSparrow
great imginations guys.......girls and maybe a phew guys heheheh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.