Luke vs Darth Sidious and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamhal
Ok, anything goes, lightsabers and powers. This is the 1st greatest jedi vs the 1st greatest sith and the 2nd greatest jedi.

By the way, all of them are at their best.

So, who takes this?

kamhal
Yes? Was this fight done already or people are just shy today?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Which Luke? Which Sidious?

Count Makashi
He probably meant LOTF Luke against DE Sidious and ROTS Yoda.

kamhal
Exactly. That's why i said any of them at their BEST.

Anyway, who wins this?

LORDSIDIOUS01
If you are saying NJO Luke, he should be able to taken this. If its ANH Luke, maybe. Yoda struggles against Palpatine. DE Luke probably struggles against Palpatinre too

vader11
Luke wins.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
If you are saying NJO Luke, he should be able to taken this. If its ANH Luke, maybe. Yoda struggles against Palpatine. DE Luke probably struggles against Palpatinre too

Dude, he said them (Luke, Yoda, and Palpatine) all of them are at their BEST. Best Luke > Best Palpatine + Best Yoda

Darth Subjekt
I want to know what you meant about ANH Luke maybe? Maybe what? Maybe he'd get pwned before he could even fight the button to ignite his saber...

Darth Hord

Why in the world did you say ANH maybe? ANH Luke had like a day or 2 of training tops. He would be dead in 5 secs.

Riverollv
Yoda struggles against Palpatine.

What? Yoda and Palpatine are TOGETHER against Luke in this fight.

Council#13
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. People seem to be getting confused here. blink

jollyjim311
If Yoda took the non-offensive route, and stayed away from Luke, but used battle meditation and guided Palpatine's attacks and hampered Luke's would DE Sidious have a chance?

Probably not. Luke has the power to control a black hole. The teams best chance of Victory would be for Yoda to run as fast as possible and for Palpatine to attempt to sacrifice himself with a force Storm to kill Luke once Yoda is safe. Although any tactics that are dependant on Palpatine sacrificing himself for anything, especially his complete opposite, are destined to fail.

(And Council, Abraham Lincoln dicked over Native Americans in a big way.)

Darth Skorm
Yoda and Palp have 0.05% of chance of beating Luke...

vader11
Originally posted by Darth Skorm
Yoda and Palp have 0.05% of chance of beating Luke... I give them 20% of winningstick out tongue

Darth_Glentract
WTF? Are yall joking! You have the strognest Sith and the second strongest Jedi again Luke and yall seriously think Luke would take this. He really strong, yeah, but not that uber. I mean sreiously people, Palpatine's Force Storms are the single greatest usage of Force Energy in the entire SW universe, surpassing anything even Luke has done.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
WTF? Are yall joking! You have the strognest Sith and the second strongest Jedi again Luke and yall seriously think Luke would take this. He really strong, yeah, but not that uber. I mean sreiously people, Palpatine's Force Storms are the single greatest usage of Force Energy in the entire SW universe, surpassing anything even Luke has done.

That's what I'm thinking.

Darth Subjekt
Hard to do a force storm with a lightsaber in your ass. And besides, even if he did pull off a force storm, it would take out him and Yoda as well...

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Hard to do a force storm with a lightsaber in your ass. And besides, even if he did pull off a force storm, it would take out him and Yoda as well...

And btw. The Native Americans had it coming. Cocky douchebags with their medicine.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt

While I agree with Glentract that it will be closer than a lot of people are implying, though Sidious is the strongest Sith and Yoda the second strongest Jedi, Luke really is quite a ways above either of them and would probably take this.

kamhal
I am with Luke. I am not so sure if the fight it's so close as some people try to imply but even then i think he may win.

vader11
I think Luke can take out Yoda fast.

jollyjim311
It would be somewhat close, but, I still think Luke has it. Probably about 7-8/10.

(Had it coming? You bleed sarcasm. It's horrible, but it seems like in early American History ****ing over the Natives was not dissimilar to a sport.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.