Darth Caedus/Exar Kun v. Darth Bane/DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Both teams are fully prepped. Each has all weaponry available to them. Takes place in the jungle of Endor.

Darth Hord
Finally you made a decent thread with Jacen. big grin

Team two wins but the level of degree depends if Bane can defeat whoever he faces. But regardless DE Sidious wins against whoever he faces. The only real threat might be the amulet blasts as well as detecting Jacen if he conceals himself in the force.

Darth Sexy
Despite all of this crap about Jacen Solo being powerful, DE Sidious is the man here. However both Kun and Jacen are more powerful than Bane. Good match though but I'd say Sidious takes it.

kamhal
I am with the second team. Sidious makes the difference here.

Count Makashi
Yup, the 2 team wins.

IOU
bane is a non factor, and while sidious is likely the most powerful here, its not by too great a margin, jacen and exar take this

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can strength alone really defeat someone?

war starwars

vader11
Team 2.

darthsith19
Assuming Sidious can block the amulet blast, team 2 has this: if it's PoD Bane he could hold off either Jacen long enough for Sidious to beat Kun. If it's Bane in his prime he could beat Jacen while Sidious beats Kun. Either way, team 2 wins.

Riverollv
This would most likley be a great fight, but Team 2 takes it.

Darth Sexy
Actually DE Sidious is more powerful by a margin, and Bane and Kun are in the same league as Jacen.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Actually DE Sidious is more powerful by a margin, and Bane and Kun are in the same league as Jacen.

I'm gonna disagree with you here but I'm leaving in like 30 seconds so I can't address that in-depth right now.

Team Two takes this. I see the power order he going 1. Sidious 2. Exar 3. Bane 4. Jacen

Sidious take Exar.
Bane takes Jacen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.