Would you want to emigrate in the future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eezy45
Hey there,

I was just thinking about my future and my idea of emigrating from Germany to.. I don't know actually.

I'd just like to go to some foreign country after university (although it'll be hard for me to leave German beer behind for any other brew). Maybe Australia, the UK or even USA (although I hate the political system and the mindset of many people over there). Well, it'd have to be English speaking since that's my only spoken foreign language (besides Latin big grin).

Did you ever want to, do you want to or did you emigrate? Where'd you go?

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I really want to emigrate to Bali, or another part of Indonesia.

debbiejo
Ohhhhhh just travel the world...... cool

Kinneary
Nope. Living in a foreign country for a couple of years has made me really appreciate living back in the states. Never emigrating.

smoker4
Originally posted by eezy45
Hey there,

I was just thinking about my future and my idea of emigrating from Germany to.. I don't know actually.

I'd just like to go to some foreign country after university (although it'll be hard for me to leave German beer behind for any other brew). Maybe Australia, the UK or even USA (although I hate the political system and the mindset of many people over there). Well, it'd have to be English speaking since that's my only spoken foreign language (besides Latin big grin).

They eat the poo poo in Germania

I wouldn't mind the good old U S of A myself.

WrathfulDwarf
Nowhere...I'm fine here in L.A.

I wouldn't mind travel to other places but not migrate.

Schecter
hell yeah i'd do it. not sure about alone though. i mean what if everyones a dickhead in the future?

lil bitchiness
Yes. Italy, Greece, Spain or Canada is where I'd like to migrate to.

I would ideally like to live in the Middle East, if it wasn't so politically and religiously rotten.
hopefully it will sort itself out - but not in my lifetime sad

Ashestoashesjc
Japan, Barcelona, Milan, and Britain!

JacopeX
Emigrate to the future?

doan_m
Most likely move from my city of Toronto to the city of Los Angeles. It's the sunny days and the palm trees that get to me.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Kinneary
Nope. Living in a foreign country for a couple of years has made me really appreciate living back in the states. Never emigrating.

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever leave the USA.

Bardock42
Yes, I need an English speaking country.

Mr. Sandman
Yup. From America to England.

Fishy
I would but then I remembered that half the reasons I want to leave this country are the same everywhere else... Maybe one day, but don't think so.

yvonekarate
I don't think that will happen, I like it too much here. But I will move to UK for a year or so, to finish my studies (just to see how it's like and because I love the British culture etc).

Regards, Yvonne

§P0oONY
I reckon I may eventually emigrate to the US.

botankus
Antarctica has some killer time-share opportunities, I've heard.

Alfheim
I wanna go to Canada or if not there Scandinvia.

debbiejo
I want to see a castle......crybaby

LoneUnknown
Definitley! Maybe not emigrate but travel all over the world. I will do it one of these days, I want to see everything lol

Alfheim
Originally posted by doan_m
Most likely move from my city of Toronto to the city of Los Angeles. It's the sunny days and the palm trees that get to me.

Hot weather is cool but bleak weather is cool as well.

BobbyD
Originally posted by eezy45

Good thread. Interesting question.

I suppose if I were to emigrate anywhere, it'd have to be somewhere in Europe since its second most spoken language is English after any country's native tongue.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by debbiejo
I want to see a castle......crybaby

Go to Disneyland. stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Go to Disneyland. stick out tongue

I bet she never thought of that. laughing

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I bet she never thought of that. laughing

There is also White Castle. goof

Zahara
I love my country and can't picture living anywhere else, but this may change when I am older. Right now though I know I want to stay in my country, but I do want to travel the world.

debbiejo
I've been to Disney Land......It's not the same.......crybaby

Shakyamunison
I've been to Disney Land......It's not the same.......crybaby

I've been to a lot of Castles. Your not missing anything...

debbiejo
I want a haunted one though.......and I want to sleep in it... evil face

Shakyamunison
I want a haunted one though.......and I want to sleep in it... evil face
I went to the Tower of London, and that is haunted, but they will not let anyone sleep there.

The Black Ghost
Build your own castle!!! First, just get a few rocks... smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
Build your own castle!!! First, just get a few rocks... smile

Then kill some people in it, (cut off their heads) and you will have a haunted castle. eek!

debbiejo
I have just the right person too...... But then I'd need an exorcist cause that thing is evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.