Unicron vs. Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starking
The planet eating transformer, attacks all who inhabits Asgard, for unkown reasons. Who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by starking
The planet eating transformer, attacks all who inhabits Asgard, for unkown reasons. Who takes it?

Surtur w/Twilight FTW

Symmetric Chaos
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/eleganceliberty1galactus.jpg

starking
Remeber people, Unicron can destroy universes.

guy222
Originally posted by starking
Remeber people, Unicron can destroy universes.

Twilight is badass

Avalonofthewind
Odin is f*cked.

charlemagne9746
The Matrix of Leadership is the only thing that can stop Unicron...and Odin doesn't possess that...so, I say Unicron takes Asgard.

quanchi112
asgard wins. u can still crush unicron with sheer force. poke out his eye bust out stuff its just the transformers didnt have the physical might to do it, there werent enouhg of them

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
asgard wins. u can still crush unicron with sheer force. poke out his eye bust out stuff its just the transformers didnt have the physical might to do it, there werent enouhg of them Do you realize what will happen if you destroy Unicron's physical form? It'll will just release his powerful godlikeform, which would be a bad ideal.

TheGame17
asgard wins. u can still crush unicron with sheer force. poke out his eye bust out stuff its just the transformers didnt have the physical might to do it, there werent enouhg of them

unicron can destory universes. i'm sorry sad

Estacado
thumb down

Darth Macabre
asgard wins. u can still crush unicron with sheer force. poke out his eye bust out stuff its just the transformers didnt have the physical might to do it, there werent enouhg of them no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.