Jack of Hearts vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
which high octane energy wielder takes this one??

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
which high octane energy wielder takes this one??

vulcan

DigiMark007
You know, I have no clue what Jack of Hearts is capable of. When the hell has he ever been in a comic? Because I don't think I've even seen an appearence of his.

SpunkySmurph
Isn't it Jack of Harts?

The only memorable appearance of his is, afaik, when he blew up in HOM.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Isn't it Jack of Harts?

So he controls deer?

The only memorable appearance of his is, afaik, when he blew up in HOM.

sad

Endless Mike
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You know, I have no clue what Jack of Hearts is capable of. When the hell has he ever been in a comic? Because I don't think I've even seen an appearence of his.

He got his ass kicked by Thanos once

DigiMark007
I remember he was in that gaggle of heralds that got whupped by depowered Tyrant, but that's it.

Anyone else? has he done anything worthwhile? Ever?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So he controls deer?

sad Nah, his last name is "Hart".

Though you probably knew that, and wanted to show off your terminology knowledge.

Bastich.

Symmetric Chaos
Nah, his last name is "Hart".

Though you probably knew that, and wanted to show off your terminology knowledge.

Bastich.

big grin

Hey mad

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I remember he was in that gaggle of heralds that got whupped by depowered Tyrant, but that's it.

Anyone else? has he done anything worthwhile? Ever?

I remember his battle with ole greenskin

norrinradd43
I think JoH can take this, he gave off enough energy that he had to be kept in containment for 14 hours a day...when he was alive he was one of the most potent energy wielders in marvel

guy222
jack had a few good feats

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I think JoH can take this, he gave off enough energy that he had to be kept in containment for 14 hours a day...when he was alive he was one of the most potent energy wielders in marvel

Jack has a huge weakness that Vulcan would exploit, and this is a fight that would be best if he ran from. Jack is like a twin to Guys like Wildstorms Fuji, or Captain Atom... destroy their containment, and boom it's all over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.