Thanos w IG vs The Forever Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

VS

The Forever Woman

The Forever Woman was present in the old issues of Spectre, when the Spectre force inhabitted Hal Jordan as host. The Redeemer.

After she ate the fruit, the Forever woman said that she gave birth to countless worlds, she gave birth to gods and angels, she became a living universe.

She could not die, she lost her humanity.

She watched as her children (worlds, gods, and angels) died and were reborn, and she awaited the day she would meet Spectre/Hal Jordan (who is a current incarnation of her past lover, many lifetimes ago)

After her hour spent with Spectre, she ate the fruit which would take away her godhood, and died in peace. Like she wanted 2...

Do you think she would be a good match against Thanos w IG ?

guy222
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

VS

The Forever Woman

The Forever Woman was present in the old issues of Spectre, when the Spectre force inhabitted Hal Jordan as host. The Redeemer.

After she ate the fruit, the Forever woman said that she gave birth to countless worlds, she gave birth to gods and angels, she became a living universe.

She watched as her children (worlds, gods, and angels) died and were reborn, and she awaited the day she would meet Spectre/Hal Jordan (who is a current incarnation of her past lover, many lifetimes ago)

After her hour spent with Spectre, she ate the fruit which would take away her godhood, and died in peace. Like she wanted 2...

Yes

What issues did she appear in

Goddess Kali
damn i 4get now, i dont feel like running back and getting the issue hahaaa

guy222
damn i 4get now, i dont feel like running back and getting the issue hahaaa

if u find em, let me know

Goddess Kali
ok

guy222
ok

thank u

Goddess Kali
i dont thnk ne1 knows who she is now.....im surprised at u DC fans

Mr Master

This character sounds interesting,

I'd like to read her full story.

If her powers extended across one Universe only,

then Thanos ftw.

Thanos only took over one Reality because that's all he wanted to offer Death,

but he was capable of far more.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Mr Master
This character sounds interesting,

I'd like to read her full story.

If her powers extended across one Universe only,

then Thanos ftw.

Thanos only took over one Reality because that's all he wanted to offer Death,

but he was capable of far more.

Co-signed. I'm pretty sure there's a scan around somewhere of the Magus using the IG to manipulate multiple universes.

The IG is also above the UN in terms of power, and THAT thing can wipe out the entire marvel multiverse.

The forever woman has no shot here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.