Apollo vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Can the Amazon Princes take down the Sun God?
Fight takes place during the day.
who wins?

DigiMark007
Apollo wins. His showings speak for themselves, and he doesn't lose his charge as quickly as most of the forum seems to think. Good fight an all, and I don't want to sell Diana short....but she wouldn't win this.

batdude123
Wonder Woman ftw.

DigiMark007
*sighs*

Yeah, BD and I never see eye-2-eye on these things. And if I wanted, I could start talking about the Armageddon arc and really raise a poo-storm.

wink

But I won't. I'll just stick to my opinion.

batdude123
You're just jealous. That's the reason you purposefully disagree with me. shockyes

DigiMark007
Yup. Jealosy.

*Apollo ftw*

batdude123
mhm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Apollo wins. His showings speak for themselves, and he doesn't lose his charge as quickly as most of the forum seems to think. Good fight an all, and I don't want to sell Diana short....but she wouldn't win this.

confused

You'd be hard pressed to name a single showing that suggests that Apollo is even in the same league as Wonder Woman let a lone above her.

Priest
bump

DigiMark007
bumping so that I can respond to this properly later. I don't have enough time right now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apolla would be a good match for Booster Gold or Superboy( Conner) or Starfire. Not Wonder Woman.

DigiMark007
no

Joey Stacks
Yeah Apollo's a better match for someone like maybe Namor, Wonder Woman would smash him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

Apollo doesn't seem anything near WW's LVL. he seems around Starfire, or Pre A.Wave Nova's lvl.

Joey Stacks
Apollo has to sun amp to be powerful enough to fight someone with the strength of I think 3,000,000 men, women and children? If you average that to 200 lbs of lifting strength for every person, that's still a pretty sad number to have to sundip at. sad

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Apollo has to sun amp to be powerful enough to fight someone with the strength of I think 3,000,000 men, women and children? If you average that to 200 lbs of lifting strength for every person, that's still a pretty sad number to have to sundip at. sad

3,000,000? At the time of the first fight, he had the strength of 13 million. By the time of the second fight it was at least 70% of the world's population... So that's over 4.6 billion people. Even if that's an average of 100 pounds per person, that's 230 million tons right there. So Reverend Clay is FAR stronger than having the strength of 3 million.

Also, Apollo has sterilized the entire sun from aliens.
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10kn2.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21jj1.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35yn.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=40qd.jpg
(scans courtesy of the Authority Respect Thread).

So fighting someone who can lift 230 million tons and needing to sundip for it makes Apollo on Starfire level?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
3,000,000? At the time of the first fight, he had the strength of 13 million. By the time of the second fight it was at least 70% of the world's population... So that's over 4.6 billion people. Even if that's an average of 100 pounds per person, that's 230 million tons right there. So Reverend Clay is FAR stronger than having the strength of 3 million.

Also, Apollo has sterilized the entire sun from aliens.
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10kn2.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21jj1.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35yn.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=40qd.jpg
(scans courtesy of the Authority Respect Thread).

So fighting someone who can lift 230 million tons and needing to sundip for it makes Apollo on Starfire level?

HAh. Wonder Woman towed a third of the Earth's Mass against the gravitation pull of the sun. Thus Actually pulling a third the weight of the gravity of the sun. It was like each of them were pulling hundreds of Earths. Now let's see Apollo Even begin to scratch that.

xmarksthespot

Swanky-Tuna

nvrbeenwthagirl

xmarksthespot

nvrbeenwthagirl

xmarksthespot
And then I used the same universal equation inputting the values for a situation where one lifts a mass (1/3 Earth's mass) m, under the conditions of being at the surface of the Earth. Thus determining the gravitational force between the masses, which one would have to counteract for the object to be suspended, but at rest, i.e. lifted.

Fg is inversely proportional to the square of the radius.

Just accept that your hyperbole was wrong, that it's still a really big number and move along...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
And then I used the same universal equation inputting the values for a situation where one lifts a mass (1/3 Earth's mass) m, under the conditions of being at the surface of the Earth. Thus determining the gravitational force between the masses, which one would have to counteract for the object to be suspended, but at rest, i.e. lifted.

Fg is inversely proportional to the square of the radius.

Just accept that your hyperbole was wrong, that it's still a really big number and move along...

UM. I went to several sites to figure out how to do this. I explained it all in detail a while back. To do so again would take too much time. But most sites say you have to take the sun's mass and use it as the gravitational anchor. YOu have to take the earth's mass against the sun's mass and multiply times the number of times the sun is larger than the earth. This is how you get what the earth would weight if it were sitting on the surface of the sun. Then Divide it out by the distance away from the sun and you get the weight. I did it all in numbers before. It took too long and I dont' feel it again. At any rate the numbers are astronomical and Apollo has nothing anywhere near that kind of power.

DigiMark007
Apollo has gotten the better of Cpt. Atom, shrugged off his best energy blasts, and recovered in mere panels from the purported "owning" Atom gave him at the surface of the sun...which required the sun as a plot device and wasn't something Atom could've accomplished normally. I don't think anyone would object that Cpt. Atom is in the same league as Diana, and his arc in Wildstorm is considered canon for both characters.

He also has the moon-clearing feat, showing that his energy output is far superior to anything Diana has done. And he has a few others notable feats, particularly the Reverend Clay fight that was posted last page, as well as the space station destruction....notable because the station had "a docking bay the size of a continent", was probably the size of a small planet altogether, and Apollo wrekcs about a third of it just from crashing into it, and he's fine afterward.

More than anything, it's just annoying to see DC'ers throw one feat out for their person, decide arbitrarily that Wildstorm isn't as good a universe and Apollo is a D-list Supes clone, and blithely assume that Apollo loses. WW isn't the only person this has happened to, and those who are touting Iron Man level people as being good matchups for Apollo obviously just don't know the character.

xmarksthespot

nvrbeenwthagirl

DigiMark007
Blah, physics battles are weak. It's freaking comics people. erm

Anyway, Apollo ftw. See my above post for reasoning.

Priest
Apollo has gotten the better of Cpt. Atom, shrugged off his best energy blasts, and recovered in mere panels from the purported "owning" Atom gave him at the surface of the sun...which required the sun as a plot device and wasn't something Atom could've accomplished normally. I don't think anyone would object that Cpt. Atom is in the same league as Diana, and his arc in Wildstorm is considered canon for both characters.

He also has the moon-clearing feat, showing that his energy output is far superior to anything Diana has done. And he has a few others notable feats, particularly the Reverend Clay fight that was posted last page, as well as the space station destruction....notable because the station had "a docking bay the size of a continent", was probably the size of a small planet altogether, and Apollo wrekcs about a third of it just from crashing into it, and he's fine afterward.

More than anything, it's just annoying to see DC'ers throw one feat out for their person, decide arbitrarily that Wildstorm isn't as good a universe and Apollo is a D-list Supes clone, and blithely assume that Apollo loses. WW isn't the only person this has happened to, and those who are touting Iron Man level people as being good matchups for Apollo obviously just don't know the character.
thumb up

I had a What the f**k? moment when some one in the the previous page said that Apollo was more of a match against Namor.

Joey Stacks
He is, I wonder what would happen when Namor lures him into the artic. It's not like Apollo's a smart enough fighter to avoid it. I'd fathom that if Namor hit Apollo in his human ear drums like Midnighter did he'd get a concussion.

Priest
He is, I wonder what would happen when Namor lures him into the artic. It's not like Apollo's a smart enough fighter to avoid it. I'd fathom that if Namor hit Apollo in his human ear drums like Midnighter did he'd get a concussion.
On the forum Apollo can be written smart..
How bout this scenario, Apollo can easily fling Namor unto the Sun by using the Door system and ramming himself with Namor though it like he did against the other Doctor.

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm about to run to a meeting. when I get back on, I'll go back and pull up the research I did do, and post it again. You do know weight in space means very little right.

this what one would have to do. Over come the gravitational pull of the Sun and thus the Earth would move. So realistically all you have to do exert more pull than the sun.

Weight has very little say in the matter. Hence why someone can move a ton stone on the Moon. The gravity is minimal therefore you can pick up a one ton object on the moon. All you have to do is over come the gravity and once you over come the gravity exerted you can move the object.

So to pull the Earth all you have to do is overcome the gravitational pull of the Sun. Thats it. Which is still incredibly hard to do seeing as you must yourself first overcome earth's gravity on yourself. So first you must exceed earth gravity then the Sun's.

A good feat but not nearly as good as you think.

Thor's Midgard Serpent feat is much better when you take into account everything.

Apollo would give Diana a good run for her money. stick out tongue

DigiMark007

MN'er had also run through the fight a million different times and knew Apollo's every move and power down to decimal points or accuracy. Much different scenario.

Besides, he's taken the force of 10 A-Bombs to his eardrums (in the fight with the evil Doctor) and was back up and fighting about a page or two later. So please, don't kid yourself. Apollo >>>>> Namor. When Namor wrecks a planet-sized space station or annexes the moon, then we'll talk.

xmarksthespot
Blah, physics battles are weak. It's freaking comics people. erm

Anyway, Apollo ftw. See my above post for reasoning. Especially when only one side is based on known physical theory. 313

Anyway, WW should win the majority based on her feats as a whole surpassing his...

P.S. N.B. Papa Newjak, the gravity exerted by the Earth on an object of small mass outside of the Earth's atmosphere would be negligible compared to the gravity between the Earth and the Sun.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Priest
On the forum Apollo can be written smart..
How bout this scenario, Apollo can easily fling Namor unto the Sun by using the Door system and ramming himself with Namor though it like he did against the other Doctor.

How can Apollo be written smart if his irrationality and punch first ask questions later mentality is a defining character trait?

And if he has to do all that to take care of Namor I shutter at how much he'd have to do to take out Wondie.

Joey Stacks
MN'er had also run through the fight a million different times and knew Apollo's every move and power down to decimal points or accuracy. Much different scenario.

Besides, he's taken the force of 10 A-Bombs to his eardrums (in the fight with the evil Doctor) and was back up and fighting about a page or two later. So please, don't kid yourself. Apollo >>>>> Namor. When Namor wrecks a planet-sized space station or annexes the moon, then we'll talk.

You're doing exactly what you're accusing the DC side of doing (throwing out one time feats as an example of why such and such is superior), on average Apollo pretty much just gets his ass kicked by people Namor would probably put up a better fight against.

And remind me which was more recent again?

Him getting beat up by Midnighter, or taking the a-bombs?

DigiMark007
Especially when only one side is based on known physical theory. 313

Anyway, WW should win the majority based on her feats as a whole surpassing his...

As a whole? So we're taking how long they've been in comics as a benchmark? And it's not like all Diana's showings are uber. Are we saying she'd ignore Cpt. Atom's best blasts and pound the crap out of him unless he had a plot device? I doubt it.

Honestly, it's not like Apollo has many low showings. I'm not really sure why the collective canon of his showings makes him anything less than herald level, on par with guys like Cpt. Atom, Gladiator, etc. and at least on Diana's level if not higher.

As for Stacks accusation that I'm only recalling his highest showings....he has FAR more high showings than low showings, and I've listed probably 6-7 of them by now in my posts, not just 1. Read what I write before trying to attack my debating.

Priest
How can Apollo be written smart if his irrationality and punch first ask questions later mentality is a defining character trait?

And if he has to do all that to take care of Namor I shutter at how much he'd have to do to take out Wondie.
CIS, is not included on the forums, we as the the users pretty much can draw out the fight scenario within the characters abilities.

i wanted to use that example just because u brought out the Midnighter example stick out tongue
In all seriousness, i think this would be a good fight, and ill give apollo the node.

Joey Stacks
As a whole? So we're taking how long they've been in comics as a benchmark? And it's not like all Diana's showings are uber. Are we saying she'd ignore Cpt. Atom's best blasts and pound the crap out of him unless he had a plot device? I doubt it.

Honestly, it's not like Apollo has many low showings. I'm not really sure why the collective canon of his showings makes him anything less than herald level, on par with guys like Cpt. Atom, Gladiator, etc. and at least on Diana's level if not higher.

As for Stacks accusation that I'm only recalling his highest showings....he has FAR more high showings than low showings, and I've listed probably 6-7 of them by now in my posts, not just 1. Read what I write before trying to attack my debating.

Apollo has way more low then high showings. Shoot I doubt you could name an Authority member that's gotten their ass kicked more then him.

Newjak
Especially when only one side is based on known physical theory. 313

P.S. N.B. Papa Newjak, the gravity exerted by the Earth on an object of small mass outside of the Earth's atmosphere would be negligible compared to the gravity between the Earth and the Sun. Sorry I haven't done the math yet but still to overcome the gravitational pull if the Sun one must first overcome the gravitational pull the Earth exerts on them and you are right it is small compared to the Sun but it is still there 313

xmarksthespot

Honestly, it's not like Apollo has many low showings. I'm not really sure why the collective canon of his showings makes him anything less than herald level, on par with guys like Cpt. Atom, Gladiator, etc. and at least on Diana's level if not higher.It's just a given that characters with longer histories, more popularity and/or solo titles have more feats and fights, and thus more to draw on for the forums. It's likewise a double edged sword in that you're also more likely to have those occasional really low showings.

Her collective resume of fights and feats, make me inclined to conservatively give her the majority. Not a mammoth majority. Just a majority.

P.S. Random gripe, I don't like that there's no longer a thread review thing when previewing posts...

DigiMark007
Apollo has way more low then high showings. Shoot I doubt you could name an Authority member that's gotten their ass kicked more then him.

Which is why I'm able to name many feats of his while the detractors have come up with...a MN'er ear-punch?

The only other thing I could think of to help your argument (sad that I'm having to help out here) is when he loses his charge due to a lightning bolt stealing it away from him. A big weakness, no doubt, but not something Diana could take advantage of.

Seth punked everyone. So have 1-2 other Authority foes. Otherwise, I'm kinda at a loss as to what you'd be talking about.

Otherwise, any time he even has a moderate charge, he's by default the Authority's "big gun", even doing things that The Doctor doesn't have the range to deal with quickly.

DigiMark007
P.S. Random gripe, I don't like that there's no longer a thread review thing when previewing posts...

Yeah, not sure where that went. I'll check with some other mods.

Newjak
It's just a given that characters with longer histories, more popularity and/or solo titles have more feats and fights, and thus more to draw on for the forums. It's likewise a double edged sword in that you're also more likely to have those occasional really low showings.

Her collective resume of fights and feats, make me inclined to conservatively give her the majority. Not a mammoth majority. Just a majority.

P.S. Random gripe, I don't like that there's no longer a thread review thing when previewing posts... Its a toss up in my book.

4.5-5.5 kind of scenario going on. stick out tongue

Awesome fight though wink

Joey Stacks
Which is why I'm able to name many feats of his while the detractors have come up with...a MN'er ear-punch?

The only other thing I could think of to help your argument (sad that I'm having to help out here) is when he loses his charge due to a lightning bolt stealing it away from him. A big weakness, no doubt, but not something Diana could take advantage of.

Seth punked everyone. So have 1-2 other Authority foes. Otherwise, I'm kinda at a loss as to what you'd be talking about.

Otherwise, any time he even has a moderate charge, he's by default the Authority's "big gun", even doing things that The Doctor doesn't have the range to deal with quickly.

Nobody asked or said that you should help anything, that's a personal choice.

Fake Doctor beat him down
Thor and Captain America clone beat him down
Seth beat him down
The preacher beat him down
Midnighter beat him down
Captain Atom beat him down
Even the Minute Men have gotten the better of him (speaking of which he needed Jenny Quantum to shield him from the obviously much less then 10 a-bomb explosion when the small guy exploded)

Canon fodder that even Midnighter and Swift go through like they're hand ninjas aside, ANY time Apollo has faced a big gun he's gotten his ass kicked.

As for weakness Apollo also quickly loses his charge in antartic conditions (see: Seth and Midnighter fights) him being the Authority's big gun just says something about how powerful they are, not him.

DigiMark007
Let's see, one at a time:

Fake Doctor beat him down - "Fake"?? He was a former Doctor who had regained control of the Doctor's powers. Doctor >>>> Apollo. So that proves nothing.

Thor and Captain America clone beat him down - This was the lightning bolt trick that I mentioned. WW can't exploit the same weakness. So again, meaningless as it pertains to this fight.

Seth beat him down - Seth beat down everyone. That's like saying a loss to Odin is a bad showing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The preacher beat him down - Same deal.

Midnighter beat him down - 1 good shot when he doesn't have any charge hardly counts. And like I said, MN'er calculations make his tactical victory possible in a H2H scenario. If he had anywhere near a normal charge, Apollo could've just incinerated the room and been fine. It's like a FL/SM thing. FL decided to fight H2H when he could've just destroyed the city. But it doesn't make him less powerful than Spidey because he lost.

Captain Atom beat him down - Yeah, no. Apollo won the encounter. Cpt. Atom needed a plot device to hurt Apollo, and even then he recovered in less than a page.

Even the Minute Men have gotten the better of him (speaking of which he needed Jenny Quantum to shield him from the obviously much less then 10 a-bomb explosion when the small guy exploded) - No one said Quantum needed to. Angie has survived a point-blank atomic explosion and she's obviously less than Apollo in terms of durability. Quantum shielded them, but most would've survived anyway.

And artarctic conditions have little to do with it. The entire Seth arc he was locked in the Carrier with no charge...so the very fact that he held his own for a while speaks volumes. It has to do with his charge from sun radiation...and has nothing to do with climate conditions. It's like you're just making stuff up about him now.

I also like that I mentioned a few of these to point out that they had no bearing on this fight, then you used them as evidence anyway. Good times.

So, that it? I remain unconvinced.

Joey Stacks
1.) We don't know if most of them would survive, you're doing what you hate the other side to do and are throwing out a one feat that goes beyond what the characters generally are shown capable of.

2.) The point was that Apollo always gets his butt whipped, the fake Doctor flicking him around proves this.

3.) Wonder Woman doesn't have access to a lightning bolt, just greater strength, speed, durability, standard equipment, etc. You know what would be funny? To watch Apollo stubbornly draining his solar reserves trying to get through her forcefield.

4.) Your statement would be accurate, if Seth used plot device to take down Apollo like everyone else. He didn't, he just beat the tar out of him.

5.) Midnighter took the charge from Apollo in the first place by blasting him with absolute cold. Which goes to show that Wonder Woman could just knock him into the antartic and beat the piss out of him there (though her base stats are already much much higher)

DigiMark007
1.) We don't know if most of them would survive, you're doing what you hate the other side to do and are throwing out a one feat that goes beyond what the characters generally are shown capable of.

And you don't know that they wouldn't. My opinion, however, is backed by evidence from their comics. Yours is based on a biased view of Apollo's power level.

2.) The point was that Apollo always gets his butt whipped, the fake Doctor flicking him around proves this.

Proves what, exactly? That someone who is easily more powerful than Apollo can beat him? It would be sh*t writing if he didn't get whipped. You're attempting to prove that he's < WW. Using a nigh-Skyfather level character as a measuring stick isn't helping your cause.

3.) Wonder Woman doesn't have access to a lightning bolt, just greater strength, speed, durability, standard equipment, etc. You know what would be funny? To watch Apollo stubbornly draining his solar reserves trying to get through her forcefield.

Speed: http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=133gf.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=145zr.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=151ff.jpg

Strength/Durability: http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=94bg1.jpg
or
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=113rd.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=123dm.jpg
or
http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21kv8.jpg
or...you get the picture.

4.) Your statement would be accurate, if Seth used plot device to take down Apollo like everyone else. He didn't, he just beat the tar out of him.

Once again, I'm simply at a loss if you think that losing to a creature who is more powerful than the entire combined Authority helps your case.

5.) Midnighter took the charge from Apollo in the first place by blasting him with absolute cold. Which goes to show that Wonder Woman could just knock him into the antartic and beat the piss out of him there (though her base stats are already much much higher)

Absolute cold? Hehe...besides the fact that Apollo has a few fights in Antarctic settings (hell, he even chose to fight Seth there. Why would he do that if it drained him?? He wouldn;t) you're talking about two very different things.

I'll relent now, because I see this is going nowhere. If anyone wants to hear an intelligent argument for Apollo, they can peruse my posts. Otherwise, I've said all I'm going to.

Joey Stacks
1.) The point was that more often then not Apollo gets his butt kicked. You said nuh uh then pointed out that the Doctor was powerful, which doesn't change the fact that Apollo always gets his butt kicked. And I haven't tried to prove anything as it's obvious to anyone unbiased that Wonder Woman is leagues above Apollo. The only thing Apollo has on her is energy projection, which is easily blocked.

2.) You think those speed/strength feats are unreplicable by Wonder Woman?

3.) Apollo CHOSE to fight Seth there because he's an idiot. Not trying to attack Apollo or anything but the man is about as battle savy as a box of rocks.

4.) And once again I'm saying you would have a point, if the being deus ex'd Apollo too (like he did to everyone else except Midnighter). He didn't, he simply beat the hell out of him. Who else in Authority did he beat up with his fist? We don't know how he got the Doctor (who was probably high in the first place), he jizzed on Swift, he absorbed Hawksmoore, and he absorbed Engineer's suit. Apollo? He just got beat up.

Swanky-Tuna
Wonder Woman 10/10. Losing to reality warpers is for pussies.

batdude123

Please.

It was far from Atom's best energy blast, and either way, it was a HORRENDOUSLY low showing for Nathaniel.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
Please.

It was far from Atom's best energy blast, and either way, it was a HORRENDOUSLY low showing for Nathaniel.

erm

I know we've been over this before, but there's nothing in the entire arc to suggest anything except that he couldn't do anything to Apollo unless he was near the sun. If he thought he could beat him normally, why not just fight back? No, after stating "He's going to kill me" he proceeds to find a plot device to help him out. Clever, but inconclusive as to how their fight would turn out. So as it stands, my opinion on their matchup is the same.

You'll disagree, mostly for justifiable reasons, so I don't want to get into it too much with you since I can respect CA as well. But I had to at least get it out there.

batdude123
erm

I know we've been over this before, but there's nothing in the entire arc to suggest anything except that he couldn't do anything to Apollo unless he was near the sun. If he thought he could beat him normally, why not just fight back? No, after stating "He's going to kill me" he proceeds to find a plot device to help him out. Clever, but inconclusive as to how their fight would turn out. So as it stands, my opinion on their matchup is the same.

You'll disagree, mostly for justifiable reasons, so I don't want to get into it too much with you since I can respect CA as well. But I had to at least get it out there.

Comics are filled with Spider-man vs. Firelord moments. thumb up

We're talking about someone who's beaten Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Nekron (universal being), Majestic, etc.

Has absorbed a solar system's worth of energy with ease, helped absorbed Parallax's universe, had enough energy output to reignite the mobius chair while simultaneously fixing an enormous rift in the space/time continuum, etc.

Plus, he can amp his strength, durability, speed, senses (basically anything he wants) to Superman's level with quantum energy.

Again, I repeat... it was a horrendously low showing for Nathan.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
Plus, he can amp his strength, durability, speed, senses (basically anything he wants) to Superman's level with quantum energy.

So what you're saying is... Apollo > Cpt. Atom = Superman?

I can agree with that.

wink

batdude123
So what you're saying is... Apollo > Cpt. Atom = Superman?

I can agree with that.

wink

I said after he amps himself up with quantum energy you sly devil, you. 131

UniOmni
Apollo vs WonderWoman goes to WW due to her stamina vs his, but it's laughable to claim he's more on the level of Starfire or Booster Gold.

She might be a shade stronger, but he's easily in the league to break her jaw with a good one.

Let them fight in front of the sun, and he whoops her clay ass.

And Polly beat Nates ass like any good top tier brick owns a low rent energy guy like Atom.

Booster Gold.............................lmao1!

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
And Polly beat Nates ass like any good top tier brick owns a low rent energy guy like Atom.

Not even close.

StyleTime
I personally see Wonder Woman winning although she'll work for it.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
HAh. Wonder Woman towed a third of the Earth's Mass against the gravitation pull of the sun. Thus Actually pulling a third the weight of the gravity of the sun. It was like each of them were pulling hundreds of Earths. Now let's see Apollo Even begin to scratch that. crylaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apollo is a Ray clone. He looses.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UniOmni
Apollo vs WonderWoman goes to WW due to her stamina vs his, but it's laughable to claim he's more on the level of Starfire or Booster Gold.

She might be a shade stronger, but he's easily in the league to break her jaw with a good one.

Let them fight in front of the sun, and he whoops her clay ass.

Booster Gold.............................lmao1!

A few months later...........I really hope Uni comes in, sees this, and eats his words. ermmhappy

Nod
Wonder Woman wins.

She is above him in all stats.

Strength, speed, fighting skill.

A big sun amped Apollo struggled with a statue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.