300 spartans vs 300 klingons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
klingons are only armed with the klingon swords and knives. battle take place in ancient greece. Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
The Spartans are best known from the movie. The Klingons are best known from the TV show.

Anyway Klingon's win easily.

jasonk3
The Spartans are best known from the movie. The Klingons are best known from the TV show.

Anyway Spartan's win easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jasonk3

Anyway Spartan's win easily.

You stole my schtick! shakefist

Redatom65
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
klingons are only armed with the klingon swords and knives. battle take place in ancient greece. Who wins?

no expression

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You stole my schtick! shakefist

laughing Happy Dance

Caps Conscience
This should be a good battle. The klingons are not on their turf and they don't have any long range weopons. I know they are generally stronger and more skilled than normal human but you guys like Jean-Luc Piccard tooling them on the regular on the next Gen so...............

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Redatom65
no expression

I had to make it kind of even. The Klingons still have the strength advantage and their weopons are probably made of better material also.

Symmetric Chaos
This should be a good battle. The klingons are not on their turf and they don't have any long range weopons. I know they are generally stronger and more skilled than normal human but you guys like Jean-Luc Piccard tooling them on the regular on the next Gen so...............

He's the goddamn captain! No one has a chance against him! Besides he was played by PatrickStewart.

I doubt the Spartans could even kill the Klingons.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's the goddamn captain! No one has a chance against him! Besides he was played by PatrickStewart.

I doubt the Spartans could even kill the Klingons.

Yeah but JLP is taking them on HTH Leonidas should be able to take down a few by himself.

Redatom65
I had to make it kind of even. The Klingons still have the strength advantage and their weopons are probably made of better material also.

how far in the future are the clingons. How far in the past was the battle of Thermopalye no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah but JLP is taking them on HTH Leonidas should be able to take down a few by himself.

We're talking about a species with redundant neural systems here . . .

Caps Conscience
how far in the future are the clingons. How far in the past was the battle of Thermopalye no expression

Ok use your imagination. 300 klingons get in a time machine but they leave all portable tech behind (why I don't know their klingons who gives rats ass, right?) anyway they get drop right in the greece right at the beginning of the spartan battle with the persians. The spartan think that their persians so now its on and poppin. Oh yeah their time machine breaks so they can't go back until the defeat the 300, Now who wins?

Redatom65
Ok use your imagination. 300 klingons get in a time machine but they leave all portable tech behind (why I don't know their klingons who gives rats ass, right?) anyway they get drop right in the greece right at the beginning of the spartan battle with the persians. The spartan think that their persians so now its on and poppin. Oh yeah their time machine breaks so they can't go back until the defeat the 300, Now who wins?

apperently Leonidas left his Glasses at home to think their persians....

Caps Conscience

Did you see some of the persians in that movie. The could easily pass for Klingons. Especially the messenger that got his arm cut off for talking ish...

Redatom65
Did you see some of the persians in that movie. The could easily pass for Klingons. Especially the messenger that got his arm cut off for talking ish...

they weren't even in the comic......let alone the battle

Caps Conscience
they weren't even in the comic......let alone the battle

Ok in battle anybody thats not on your side is on the other side the Klingons are not on the Spartan side so guess where that leaves them. That right on the other side of a spear.

SpunkySmurph
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/300MushroomKingdom-1.jpg

Caps Conscience
Bump

Darth Creasy
Klingons are angry Spartans on steroids with animal-like strength and stamina who get no where near the amount of ass the Spartans get...I think we know who wins this one.

xJLxKing
Since I am watching 300 right now again(8th time) I am going to say 300 even if they up against the celestials

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye
Idk there were some ugly as* persians in that movie lol... and yes im saying klingons and ugly mofos

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/300MushroomKingdom-1.jpg

HAHAHA!!!

CaPz
Klingons ftw. way stronger, faster etc. 3x i think

Lord Feron
Okay enough of being amused by this thread. Im a huge fan of the Spartans and I hate star trek but I have seen some ( old roommate was a trekky) tried to read up on this Klingon race. Rudundant organs and serrated teeth and "great strength" kinda reminds me of that one really freaking ugly dude leonidas killed but to the oger or w/e the hell he was did kill a spartan or 2 in the movie. So if they are all like him... idk i think teh Spartans might lose. The spartans do have speed and agility for them I never seen a klingon move liek the spartans did. So yeah maybe the spartans if the Klingons are ridiculously strong.

Ban Mido
Wow honestly I think maybe it should be maybe 100 Klingons..heck maybe even 50 or something lmao..Giving the Klingons weapons even just swords and daggers is pushing it I mean..>_<

They're like..superior to the Spartans as much as it pains me to admit it...since the Spartans are just human. To make it even, I think the Klingons should have either less numbers and no weapons or if it's a double digit number of Klingons they get their swords and daggers

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Ban Mido
Wow honestly I think maybe it should be maybe 100 Klingons..heck maybe even 50 or something lmao..Giving the Klingons weapons even just swords and daggers is pushing it I mean..>_<

They're like..superior to the Spartans as much as it pains me to admit it...since the Spartans are just human. To make it even, I think the Klingons should have either less numbers and no weapons or if it's a double digit number of Klingons they get their swords and daggers

how strong are they?

CaPz
3x i think

Badabing
Hmm, this is a tough battle to call.

If you're a Star Trek fan could you please PM me or Raoul?

Lord Feron
The klingons are yes a good at being soldiers i guess and strong like brutes but do they have the skills of a Spartan. The speed, agility, endurance (endurance of fighting day and night against a ton of guys). Still iffy on the klingon abilities.

Newjak
Bane is over three times stronger than Batman but Bruce beat him all the time.

The Klingons are tough but I've seen too many times regular humans take them down. JLK, Kirk they've all beaten a Klingon or two in their time, and Leonidas should punk any of them.

I'm not saying this won't be a good fight or that the Klingons have no chance but to think that just because they are typically 3X stronger that they get the auto win I don't by that one.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Newjak
Bane is over three times stronger than Batman but Bruce beat him all the time.

The Klingons are tough but I've seen too many times regular humans take them down. JLK, Kirk they've all beaten a Klingon or two in their time, and Leonidas should punk any of them.

I'm not saying this won't be a good fight or that the Klingons have no chance but to think that just because they are typically 3X stronger that they get the auto win I don't by that one.

agreed

starlock
Make it even....both have same weapons and shields.....Klingons for the win

Without giving the klingons spears and shields...i think the spartans will prevail

But a warrior race with the knowledge of multiple planets fighting styles at thier disposal and greater strength etc...all that redundant stuff...easy win for the klingons

Darth Creasy
Both has similar societal structure, born warriors, hope to die a "glorious death", allow no one to disrespect them, retreat from no one, etc. But the Spartans simply get too much ass. They aren't nearly as angry Klingons. Klingons ftw.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
Hmm, this is a tough battle to call.

If you're a Star Trek fan could you please PM me or Raoul?

I will.

Is Worf involved?

TricksterPriest
It's a good fight. But the Trekkies are right. Klingons are much tougher than humans. Only species I've seen that's roughly equivalent or tougher is the Jem'hadar, and they're genetically engineered with only one weakpoint, the Ketracel white.

Klingons are about 3 times tougher, reinforced bones, multiple redundant organs including an eight chambered heart, 3 lungs, chainmail-like ribcage, redudant nerves, and 3 stomachs. Not to mention they believe in ritual suicide for warriors too injured to escape the battlefield. They also have their own martial arts, and the Bat'leth swords are probably capable of cleaving a human in two, not to mention those shields.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Klingon

The Spartans are ****ed.

CaPz
Nerve pinch ftw.

Badabing
That's Vulcans. durcan

BruceSkywalker
The klingons are an excellent warrior race who live to die. They love to die in battle. "Today is a good day to die" As for this fight. What weapons do the klingons possess? If they have their bat'leths and/or mek'leths then it doesn't matter what the spartans do because bat'leths and mek'leths will cut through their shields and eventually them.

bobbi
Even though the Klingons are in the future and have access to martial arts from all those planets its not like they get trained in all those styles. They may have taken some aspects of others and integrated them into their own but there was nothing in the shows indicating any special uber style.

The fact that Picard and Riker were able to beat em up and even Tom Paris was able to hold his own (although the Klingon was just playing with him I think) makes me think they're not THAT tough.

I don't watch DS9 but I also heard that Quark beat some klingon with Worf controlling his movements. (could use some confirmation though)

Based on better technology, the Klingons still may win but something that doesn't seem to have been brought up is how the Spartans work together. In the movie anyway relying on your other soldiers was a big thing for them while Klingons seem to go for glory.

And I don't think their stronger bone structure will do too much in terms of defense; the spartans could slice through the persians armor without any difficulty. Oh and I remember Worf saying once that few on the ship would be able to break his wrist, 1 of them being Data. Since like 99% of the ship is human and no other super strong races were mentioned I'd think a human would be in there. I know the suckier choreography in the star trek series is biasing my views but the Klingons never really seemed that tough to me when basically every male character on star trek has held their own/beaten one.

DigiMark007
Woah woah woah woah WOAH!

Great battle.

;|

Caps Conscience
I can't believe this thread got resurrected. I still role with the Spartans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.