Name this is movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
This is either a movie or abook, I don't remember.

A woman is bed rideen because she is either sick or injured and is seemingly a difficult person. She ends up getting a phone call and can hear people talking about plotting a murder, but they cant hear her. She calls the police and we eventually find out it was her murder being plotted. What is this from?

lynn_d_kimbell
Sounds like the movie "Sorry, Wrong Number" with Barbara Stanwick. The entire movie scene is filmed inside her house (if I remember correctly) and is mostly the woman listening on the phone to a conversation she accidently cuts in on (back when they had "party lines"wink. She overhears a murder being planned in detail, but has no idea who it is that is going to be murdered, and it ends up being her! And yes, she was an invalid who was confined to her bed.

Röland
Yeah, it's "Sorry Wrong Number".

Screenplay was written by Stephen King.

lynn_d_kimbell
The original was a 1948 movie with Barbara Stanwyck. The remake was in 1989 and starred Hal Holbrook and Loni Anderson, but I have never seen it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.