Shirley Phelps-Roper Is Going to Jail!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Though I find the act of desecrating a flag retarded in the extreme, I do not think there should be laws against it. Still, I am happy Shirley will be going to jail, hopefully some large lesbian teaches her a thing or two about humility.

debbiejo
Westboro Baptists sick

chillmeistergen
Bunch of cvnts. Hopefully every hope they have of a heaven, is non existent.

Symmetric Chaos
Heh heh . . . serves 'em right.

JacopeX
That's good enough for me. yes

backdoorman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Heh heh . . . serves 'em right.
Not really.

Schecter
yeah, i dont give a **** about them burning flags. i want to see them arrested while desecrating funerals.

**** the flag.

BackFire
Man, can someone just kill these people already? I'm growing tired of hearing about them.

JesusTheChrist
My father and I agreed they'll be gone to hell when their mortal shells rotten!

Goddess Kali
Another JIA sock, hope not

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Another JIA sock, hope not

JIA rocks, he be having no life and posting useless message in KMC and shit.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
JIA rocks, he be having no life and posting useless message in KMC and shit.

You are my kind of man cool

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
You are my kind of man cool

Whoa whoa dude, my daddy-o says that homosexuality is abomination!...Oh what the hell, come here you!

Goddess Kali
Whoa whoa dude, my daddy-o says that homosexuality is abomination!...Oh what the hell, come here you!

big grin

Boris
Heres hoping she gets shanky shanked.

Bardock42
Now, I dislike her just as much as the next.

But don't we forget something rather important? What she might be going to jail for is BULLSHIT!

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
Though I find the act of desecrating a flag retarded in the extreme, I do not think there should be laws against it. Still, I am happy Shirley will be going to jail, hopefully some large lesbian teaches her a thing or two about humility.

Just b/c someone is against homosexuality doesn't mean they have to be raped or something bad happen to them b/c of it.

I am against a lot of things, and wouldn't be proud b/c the daughter of my opponent is in jail or gets jail time. sick I couldn't rejoice, even if my enemies fall, it's not a time for me to applaud or rub it in, but, we are of so many different cultures and religions, it really doesn't matter, rejoicing isn't a time when someone suffering, even if that person is on the opposite side, but to each his own.

Strangelove
Ding dong, the ***** is jailed

grey fox
Originally posted by Schecter
yeah, i dont give a **** about them burning flags. i want to see them arrested while desecrating funerals.

**** the flag.

Pretty much.

chithappens

Way to go Jesus! I knew you had it in you rolling on floor laughing

Boris
Originally posted by Bardock42
Now, I dislike her just as much as the next.

But don't we forget something rather important? What she might be going to jail for is BULLSHIT!

It's a chance to nab her, and they're taking it.

Goddess Kali
JesustheChrist is the MAN !

Robtard
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Just b/c someone is against homosexuality doesn't mean they have to be raped or something bad happen to them b/c of it.

I am against a lot of things, and wouldn't be proud b/c the daughter of my opponent is in jail or gets jail time. sick I couldn't rejoice, even if my enemies fall, it's not a time for me to applaud or rub it in, but, we are of so many different cultures and religions, it really doesn't matter, rejoicing isn't a time when someone suffering, even if that person is on the opposite side, but to each his own.

What?

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.