Darth Caedus/Darth Krayt v. DE Sidious/Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is strickly a martial arts fight. No other weapons except hands and feet. Takes place in the Geonosis battle arena.

guy222
T1

Q99
Yea, agreed.

ares834
How? Team 1 is completely outmatched.

Q99
In martial arts? Krayt's easily the most physically powerful of the lot when he's got his growths, and when he's not he's got his healing thing. He once soloed a Vong warship weaponless.

ares834
What strength feats oes he exhibit that put him above Bane? Furthermore, he used lightning when soloing the ship and his healing power is a force power as well. I'd assume that such things would be banned in this fight otherwise it is an outrageous stomp in favor of team 2.

Nephthys
Tp be honest Bane doesn't have much in the way of straight strength feats beyond being really muscular.

I am utterly ignorant of Krayt, so I can't judge him really, but a DE Sidious and Bane combo is slaughter for nigh on any team. Plus Caedus isn't all that.

Dr McBeefington
Apparently Krayt achieved immortality straight up.

Q99
Krayt's the only one with something beyond muscle, in the Vong symbionts. Not only do they increase strength, but a lot of him is effectively armored, even when he's not wearing armor.

Originally posted by Nephthys

I am utterly ignorant of Krayt, so I can't judge him really, but a DE Sidious and Bane combo is slaughter for nigh on any team. Plus Caedus isn't all that.

Caedus isn't on their level overall of course, but his strongest area is probably physical fighting, and he's young and strong. So he's not as bad off here as he is in a force duel.

truejedi
Bane's Orbalisks pretty much make him invincible to martial arts...

But Caedus is also incredibly resistant to physical pain.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Krayt's the only one with something beyond muscle, in the Vong symbionts. Not only do they increase strength, but a lot of him is effectively armored, even when he's not wearing armor.

Bane's Orbalisks increase strength as well through increasing adrenaline etc.

Q99
Oh! Ok, I completely forgot about the orbalisks. Hm, now I'm unsure of the outcome...

ares834
Originally posted by Q99

When has it ever been confiremed these increase his strength?

Originally posted by truejedi
Bane's Orbalisks pretty much make him invincible to martial arts...

But Caedus is also incredibly resistant to physical pain.

If Bane gets Orbalisks he solos.

truejedi
his face would be vulnerable I guess...

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
When has it ever been confiremed these increase his strength?

It's one of the functions of Vonduun armor, and he's, like, physically visibly more massive with the growths than he is without too.

Pwned
His face, which is about 6'10 inches in the air (I'm not quite sure on the exact conversion of 2 meters)

When fist fighting somebody that much taller than you, for the most part you don't aim for the face. It's just awkward.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.