Doc Ock & Green Goblin (Spider-Man 4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Would anyone like to see Doc Ock or the Green Goblin return in Spider-Man 4?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Would anyone like to see Doc Ock or the Green Goblin return in Spider-Man 4?

As much as we want to see Doc Ock and GG back in any of the movies, Not happenning.

Yoshi Fanatic
Heck no! Those two already appeared in Spiderman 1 or Spiderman 2 as full-time villains. Not only was it obvious that they died, but we really don't need to see them anymore. If any villain was to return in Spiderman 4, it should be Venom!!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Heck no! Those two already appeared in Spiderman 1 or Spiderman 2 as full-time villains. Not only was it obvious that they died, but we really don't need to see them anymore. If any villain was to return in Spiderman 4, it should be Venom!!

Nope, Sandman. He's the only villain yet to die.

Yoshi Fanatic
Why would Sandman return? Spiderman already forgave him for killing his uncle. The only reason why he stole money was to pay for a cure to his daughter's illness. I truly doubt that he will be in Spiderman 4.

the_satan32

Venom's death was just as obvious as the deaths of GG and Doc Ock. I don't see why he should return.

Jimmy Buggs
the spider-man forum is worthless now. All the threads are about the movies.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by the_satan32
Venom's death was just as obvious as the deaths of GG and Doc Ock. I don't see why he should return.

No, it wasn't. Green Goblins death was obvious because we saw Norman get stabbed in the crotch by his own glider. Doc Ock's death was obvious because we saw him floating in the water after he risked his life to stop that vortex-like thing. All we know about Venom's "death" is that there was an explosion with no blood, body, or bones to be found. Unlike Venom, Green Goblin and Doc Ock were the main villains for the previous movies. Venom only appeared towards the end of Spiderman 3. Since Venom didn't have that much screen time, and since his death wasn't clear and obvious, he should return in Spiderman 4.

ESB -1138
or 5; give another villain the spotlight

Ultimate Hulk43
No, it wasn't. Green Goblins death was obvious because we saw Norman get stabbed in the crotch by his own glider. Doc Ock's death was obvious because we saw him floating in the water after he risked his life to stop that vortex-like thing. All we know about Venom's "death" is that there was an explosion with no blood, body, or bones to be found. Unlike Venom, Green Goblin and Doc Ock were the main villains for the previous movies. Venom only appeared towards the end of Spiderman 3. Since Venom didn't have that much screen time, and since his death wasn't clear and obvious, he should return in Spiderman 4.

Let me get this right, Venom has every damn right in the world to return in Spider-Man 4 but Doc Ock & the Green Goblin don't? Doc Ock & the Green Goblin are just as great as Venom, if not better so them returning wouldn't be a bad idea at all, even if they already starred as the major villain in a previous Spider-Man film.

Yoshi Fanatic
Let me get this right, Venom has every damn right in the world to return in Spider-Man 4 but Doc Ock & the Green Goblin don't? Doc Ock & the Green Goblin are just as great as Venom, if not better so them returning wouldn't be a bad idea at all, even if they already starred as the major villain in a previous Spider-Man film.

Those two are far from being as great as Venom. Anyway, Venom should return in Spiderman 4 in order for us to see what he could really do. We already saw what Green Goblin and Doc Ock can do in the previous movies. Why would we want to see them attempt the same stunt again? What excuse would those two villains have for being alive in Spiderman 4?

ESB -1138
Or we can give ANOTHER villain the spotlight who hasn't appeared in a movie like the Scorpion, the Lizard, Mysterio, Shocker, Rhino, or Carnage.

Ultimate Hulk43
Those two are far from being as great as Venom. Anyway, Venom should return in Spiderman 4 in order for us to see what he could really do. We already saw what Green Goblin and Doc Ock can do in the previous movies. Why would we want to see them attempt the same stunt again? What excuse would those two villains have for being alive in Spiderman 4?

You're just a fanboy who thinks his opinion is higher or better than everyone else's.

Yoshi Fanatic
Whatever...

Lethal_Rise
umm...you guys realize venom didn't really even die in Spiderman 3, it was even in the comics spiderman "killed him" the exact same way and he came back bloodthirsty as a mofo. also, carnage is supposedly going to be in SM 4 but maybe not

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Or we can give ANOTHER villain the spotlight who hasn't appeared in a movie like the Scorpion, the Lizard, Mysterio, Shocker, Rhino, or Carnage.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Co-signed

afro

Arachnid1
Um... actually, we never saw Doc Ock die. We just saw him floating.

Yoshi Fanatic
So what? Anybody who saw the movie could infer that Doc Ock drowned. We don't have to see his actual death scene in order to know that he died. The point is, we saw his body floating motionless in the water.

Menetnashté
You're just a fanboy who thinks his opinion is higher or better than everyone else's.
actually he was just speaking his mind. A venom fanboy would just say Venom is the coolest person ever **** doc and GG. He gave reasons so y'know maybe you should think about what you're saying before you go bluntly insulting people.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm not insulting him. The fact is he's a fanboy & he didn't really give any reasons for why Doc Ock & the Green Goblin are "no where as good as Venom" which isn't true because Doc Ock & the Green Goblin are some of the greatest villains in the comic book universe. Period. Look at their history. I'm a huge fan of Venom but even I know he doesn't have as much history as GG. Did he ever kill Spidey's girlfriend/lover? No. Did he kill Spidey's unborn child & make him think his own aunt died? No. I think Venom will go a long way in the comics but he has a long way to go before he can even be considered in the same league as the Green Goblin as far as history & popularity goes.

Yoshi Fanatic

Ultimate Hulk43
Why would I be upset over who may appear in a fictional movie? Also, scour the internet, there are more people than you think that want these two to return. In fact, I rarely get mad. Getting mad over something as petty as this is stupid & for you to even think I'm mad is pathetic.

Anyway, just to get over this petty argument, I'd want at least Doc Ock to return in some way or another, maybe in the Insidious (sp?) Six if it could be done right. Seeing this team assembled would be nice but if the Sandman is in, Raimi would have to figure out a good way to make him really turn bad.

Menetnashté

Anyway, just to get over this petty argument
He wasn't arguing with you though... What the f**k?

Ultimate Hulk43
Whether he was or not, I don't care anymore. We all have opinions & not everyone agrees all the time so that's that.

Yoshi Fanatic
*sigh* Ultimate Hulk43, you really need to stop being so naive about the whole situation. The point is, Green Goblin and Doc Ock won't return, unless they're in flashbacks, which I doubt will happen. They were both blatantly and obviously dead on-screen. They are NOT coming back...

Ultimate Hulk43
I didn't say they were returning, I said I WANT them to return, that's two totally different things.

Yoshi Fanatic
I know. It's just that you're getting so defensive and upset over the fact that nobody wants to have Green Goblin and Doc Ock in the next Spiderman movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yet again, who's upset? Why would I get upset over something as stupid as that? An opinion is like an ass, everybody has one.

Yoshi Fanatic
If it's so stupid, then why are you getting so carried away with the whole discussion?

Arachnid1
I want Venom, Doc Ock and Green Goblin to be together in Spidey 5 and they could return during spidey 4. They are my top 3 favorite villains but I really want Harry back too but thats not gonna happen...

Yoshi Fanatic
Green Goblin and Doc Ock won't come back, for sure because they were both confirmed dead in the movie. Harry won't come back because the guy died right in front of Peter, plus he had a funeral. Venom can return because he didn't really have much screen time in Spiderman 3, plus he could've easily survive that explosion. Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

Ultimate Hulk43
If it's so stupid, then why are you getting so carried away with the whole discussion?

Since when is stating your opinion getting carried away? I haven't said I want Doc Ock & GG to return nearly as many times as you've posted "Venom should be in Spider-man 4."

Yoshi Fanatic
Well, DUH!!! That's because Venom has a higher chance of being in Spiderman 4 than both Green Goblin and Doc Ock combined!

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm not saying that's not true but you're making it like my opinion is wrong & I have no right to want anyone but Venom to return in SM-4.

Yoshi Fanatic
No, I'm not. There is no such thing as a wrong opinion. It isn't required of you to want Venom to be in Spiderman 4. You can want anybody to be in Spiderman 4, it's just that certain circumbstances can prevent them from being in that movie. For example: since Green Goblin and Doc Ock are obviously dead, it is severely unlikely for them to be in Spiderman 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.