Harry needs to return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm really hoping that he will return. I'd hate for him to have been killed off like that in Spider-Man 3. If he does return it'll probably turn out like people are speculating where he heals while in the grave & returns better than ever. I would like that but I'm undecided on whether I'd like for him to be the bad guy or the good guy.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Harry will not return unless it is dream or flashback sequence. If it is some sort of flashback sequence it would be good to see the character of Harry Osborne.

clapping

Micheal_Myers
Harry is definately not returning.Franko already said he was done.Venom MAY return, but Harry doesnt have a chance.

Yoshi Fanatic
Exactly. Harry's death in Spiderman 3 was both clear and obvious. They even had a funeral for the guy. Do you really think that Sam Raimi would be desperate enough to bring a character back by raising him from the grave? The only way that Harry would be in Spiderman 4 would be in dreams, flashbacks, and hallucinations, just like Norman Osborn.

Menetnashté
No, he made a sacrifice it'd be dumb if he returned

ESB -1138
We need to hurry up and have Conners become the Lizard.

Ultimate Hulk43
When has a comic book character ever stayed dead? Harry could very well return, it's either him or Norman.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
When has a comic book character ever stayed dead? Harry could very well return, it's either him or Norman.
No Harry is not returning and neither is Norman not for Spider-man 4 anyways it'd take a near mental director to put another goblin in the movies. We've already had two no need for three not when so many other characters should be brought. And someone is still returning.

Yoshi Fanatic
In a comic book, it's possible to bring back someone who supposedly died. In a movie, it's impossible.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
In a comic book, it's possible to bring back someone who supposedly died. In a movie, it's impossible. Yeah, not when they're buried anyway. If they aren't buried it's very possible Jean Grey and Proffesor X for example

ESB -1138

Uncle Ben

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but he's not a villain smartass.

WheretoVirtue?
I want Venom back. There's still some black goo in the lab!

DARKLORDCAEDUS

If you are talking about comic books, the answer is yes. However, It is a known fact that Harry and Norman Osborne are both dead and will stay dead. James Franco said himself that he is done with the trilogy.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, if Franco has said that he's not returning, then I guess Goblin Jr. is done. What about Willem Dafoe? Is he done with the Spider-Man movies for good? Also, does anyone find it kind of odd that every villain gets killed off (excluding the Sandman who was kind of a villain)? When that happens it makes it hard for the director to have that villain return if they intend to have that villain return for future movies.

Yoshi Fanatic
I think that's the point: they DON'T want them to return...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
It depends on how villains are signed. James Franco and Willem Dafoe only signed up for the first three movies, that's it, no more for them. As for Alfred Molina, I have never ever read anything regarding his return. The Sandman can obviously return. EVERYBODY KNOWS Venom is returning.

Yoshi Fanatic
Why would Sandman return? What purpose would he serve in another movie?

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd LOVE it if the Sandman returned. If he does return it'd probably be because he decides to just become a thief & starts attacking again.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Why would Sandman return? What purpose would he serve in another movie?

Well that is for Sam Raimi to know and everyone else to figure out. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd love for the Sandman to return, there's so much more that could be done with him. Maybe he could even team up with Spider-Man? That'd be interesting to see.

Yoshi Fanatic
If he did team up with Sandman, who would the main villain be? Probably Hydroman, or someone else...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.