Mace Windu (ROTS) vs Darth Vader (ANH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamhal
This fight is a rematch between Mace and Vader, so it happens in the jedi temple.

So, who wins in:

- Lightsaber duel
- Force combat
- Overall fight

jollyjim311
They are both Titans that are extremely capable in all aspects.

However, Vader beats him in both Badassety and blackness, and takes the win through the intensity of his character.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by kamhal
This fight is a rematch between Mace and Vader, so it happens in the jedi temple.

So, who wins in:

- Lightsaber duel
- Force combat
- Overall fight

Mave win all three. Mace's lightsaber skills are better than Vaders. I've never seen Vader use Force Lightning. Master Windu can certainly block it the same way he blocked Palpatines lightning. Overall Vader loses after a nice fight.

starwars

vader11
1. Mace
2. Vader
3. Can go either way.

Darth Skorm
1. Mace - Vader's saber skills prolly aren't as good as in RotS, because of what Kenobi did to him, and Mace has Shatterpoint and Vapaad with him, which I think can give him the edge. Though, that doesn't mean Vader isn't good with a lightsaber, he's great.

2. Vader

3. I'd say Mace because of the edge he has in saber combat, unless Vader manages to move away from him quickly enough to be able to use the Force against him (which is doubtful), but it would be a great and long fight, because they are very close in every aspect.

jollyjim311
Vader has the skill, "massive foresight,"(RODV) and physical strength to handle Vaapad for a little while, long enough to realize that lightsaber combat won't bring him the victory.

1. Vader puts up a helluva fight, but Mace just has him beat between Vaapad and Shatterpoint. Mace stays focused, and won't lose his cool. Mace takes this after an intense fight.

2. Vader has beastly powers, and isn't afraid to use them, as does Mace. However, Vader has the better training and natural talent, and has Mace beat. (Along with being able to create pure white energy, if SOTME hasn't been changed).

3. Vader is a smart fighter, and can execute force attacks while in lightsaber combat very effectively. This is a tough one.

Manslayer
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Vader has the skill, "massive foresight,"(RODV) and physical strength to handle Vaapad for a little while, long enough to realize that lightsaber combat won't bring him the victory.

1. Vader puts up a helluva fight, but Mace just has him beat between Vaapad and Shatterpoint. Mace stays focused, and won't lose his cool. Mace takes this after an intense fight.

2. Vader has beastly powers, and isn't afraid to use them, as does Mace. However, Vader has the better training and natural talent, and has Mace beat. (Along with being able to create pure white energy, if SOTME hasn't been changed).

3. Vader is a smart fighter, and can execute force attacks while in lightsaber combat very effectively. This is a tough one.

SOTME hasnt been changed, its events were in the NEC so if he did that white energy shit, he still has it

Count Makashi
1. Mace - Vader isn't as good as he was and Mace has Vaapad and Shaterpoint and is just better, it wont be easy for him, but he will win this for sure.

2. Vader - mace is powerful, but Vader is even more with the Force and he has Dark Side powers and is a Sith Lord, buts its very close.

3. Probably Mace, opponents who are close in power, usually decide the match in lightsaber combat, where Mace is better, unless Vader does a LA Sidious, but he isn't as powerful as him nor smart and Jollyim and Manslayer, i am not saying he is weak and stupid, he is uber and very smart, just not as Sidious.

Kaos sebaceous
They are both Titans that are extremely capable in all aspects.

However, Vader beats him in both Badassety and blackness, and takes the win through the intensity of his character. There is no way
that anyone
BEATS!
SAMUEL L JACKSON
in blackness

Mace wins
crushes vaders suit or somethin

kamhal
I am with mace, really. His vaapad is too much for vader and about the force, i realy don't know who has the advantage, after all CW's Windu was a titan in this subject.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous

Mace wins
crushes vaders suit or somethin Could barely crush grievious body and its like vader has a defence

darthsith19
Lightsaber = Mace - he bested Sidious, who is superior to Vader, plus he inventred Vaapad.

Force = Not sure, maybe Vader

Overall = Mace, but it's close

vader11
1. Mace wins for sure.
2. Vader wins but not easy.
3. Can go either way, but I prefer Mace.

kiddo44
1.Mace, level 9 swordsman
2.Vader
3.Vader, by then Vader would have been strong enough w/ the darkside to take out Mace. He is really no question stronger in the force, thats why he wins.

jollyjim311
It would be a cool fight. Mace, when fully emerged in Vaaapad, simply doesn't tire. However, Vader just becomes stronger.

The winner is a tough choice.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070525/capt.a380d39070604b3a99b8346b8522a57c.monster_pig_aljr601.jpg

vader11
Is that a bear or a boar/pig?

jollyjim311
It is a behemoth of a boar. Sorry about the off-topic post but, it's one of those must-see things.

Count Makashi
Com on Jollyim, Mace wins in a saber duel, its close, but he defiantly wins.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Com on Jollyim, Mace wins in a saber duel, its close, but he defiantly wins.

No arguments.

Gideon
Jollyjim, for clarification: RotS Anakin/Vader doesn't tire. Nothing was ever expressed to be the same for cyborg-Vader. Furthermore, Mace overcame a more powerful Sith Lord based on properties that apply to any dark sider, including Vader. Mace definately wins the saber fight and likely wins the all out fight as well.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Gideon
Jollyjim, for clarification: RotS Anakin/Vader doesn't tire.
True.

He states so in his battle against the Dark Woman, and seeing as how it used to be the case, plus the fact that he has Sith alchemical substances pumping through him, I'd say it points that he doesn't tire and even becomes stronger as fights go on.

Vader had roughly 80% of the power of Sidious after he had over two decades to study whatever knowledge the Empire's vast reaches could grasp, including the holocrons in the Jedi Temple. Plus Sidious fully amerced himself in the teachings of the Darkside for that whole time (paraphrased from the Complete Visual Guide), and didn't sleep, adding extra years worth of study over that time.
Also, it should be noted that Sidious was only defeated in a lightsaber battle and when the force powers came out, Sidious, even while confined to a small space and with Mace right next to him, was going to kill Mace.
It should be dually noted that you didn't account for whatever specific advantages that Vader has over Mace that Sidious did not, such as the physical strength to withstand Vaapad's power blow for blow.

Agreed, but it won't be any free bacon. He will have to work for it.

He very well might, but Vader's intelligence and knowledge of Mace will keep him away from Mace if at all possible, and Vader could do enough damage to Mace with force powers to debilitate him or possibly kill him.

Manslayer
Mace definately wins in a saber fight but in an all out fight meaning you give everything you got to your opponent its likely vader wins. IF vader backs away and resorts to the force before getting hit by mace's vaapad

IOU
as ive said before jollyjim, when such a statement is made, it talks purely about force power, and nothing else, so until you can prove that sidious became any more powerful during that time, id suggest ditching this point

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU
as ive said before jollyjim, when such a statement is made, it talks purely about force power, and nothing else, so until you can prove that sidious became any more powerful during that time, id suggest ditching this point Advent proved it

IOU
well maybe advent can provide the proof in this thread, because as far as i see it, there is none

realistically, sidious with his genius intellect (thus would learn things much quicker), huge and great knowledge base and about 6 decades worth of study and training would have reached his full potential by revenge of the sith

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU
well maybe advent can provide the proof in this thread, because as far as i see it, there is none PT sidious lightning couldnt instantly kill any body while he did during the OT. Knowledge = power as to what made revan and bane so powerful and RODV stated that sidious has all the time to study what he wants to

realistically, sidious with his genius intellect (thus would learn things much quicker), huge and great knowledge base and about 6 decades worth of study and training would have reached his full potential by revenge of the sith Not really because there are alot of things he still hasnt learned yet till ROTJ. The visual guide already stated he became more powerful after doing studies in the dark side of the force by learning what has been encrypted in the holocrons

IOU
could you please elaborate. wheres it said that sidious' lightning couldn't instakill anybody during the PT, and who specifically did it during the OT?

no, knowledge is separate from power, knowledge simply improves execution of power and accelerates ones road to full potential, which is exactly what it did with bane. this however becomes irrelevant once uve reached your full potential, its something which u cant go beyond

so what? once youve reached your full potential, thats it. you cant actually become technically more powerful. u can improve execution of power, and u can become more powerful in different contexts, but not in the context that it is in when it says that vader is 80% of sidious in power, ie pure force power

context, my friend, context...

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU
could you please elaborate. wheres it said that sidious' lightning couldn't instakill anybody during the PT, and who specifically did it during the OT? Sidious couldnt kill mace windu instantly when he lashed out with his full power while in the OT era during ressurection, He instantly reduced 3 sith acolytes powerful enough to bring maul back from the dead to ashes the moment of impact which clearly indicated sidious DID grow stronger in the force

Originally posted by IOU

no, knowledge is separate from power, knowledge simply improves execution of power and accelerates ones road to full potential, which is exactly what it did with bane.
Which equates to sidious not reaching his full potential until DE. He did how ever become more powerful in the OT after studying deeper into the dark side of the force as well as the light learning to make his force powers far more lethel, Learning new techniques and mastering them yet despite doing that he still has not reached his full potential as the visual guide and himself stated that he still had grown stronger in the force after gaining more knowledge. Your point is refuted
Originally posted by IOU

this however becomes irrelevant once uve reached your full potential, its something which u cant go beyond And sidious never e reached his full potential in the movies let alone the OT where he became stronger

Originally posted by IOU

so what? once youve reached your full potential, thats it. you cant actually become technically more powerful. u can improve execution of power, and u can become more powerful in different contexts, but not in the context that it is in when it says that vader is 80% of sidious in power, ie pure force power GL was referring vader to ROTJ sidious whom already is clearly stronger than ROTS sidious. How about a metaphor? If you have common sense this would point that vader is close to ROTS sidious in sheer strength in the force because clearly ROTJ sidious is already much stronger seeing as how lethel his attacks are with the force

IOU
flaws in your argument:

1. your belief that sidious used his full power against mace windu is unsupported

2. your comparing fricking mace windu to three random darksiders skilled at some form of sith alchemy

3. i can use your own logic against you and claim that his OT incarnation was using his full power against luke in rotj (without backing that up) and then bring up the fact hat he was electrocuting him for longer, yet still failed to kill him, and use that as a comparison without establishing how rotj luke stacks up to mace windu

...no it doesnt, all it means is that sidious' road to full potential wasnt as quick or easy as i should have been, however it doesnt mean that he couldnt have reached his full potential without it, u dont need all the knowledge in the world to be able to fulfill your true potential, this is ridiculous coming from you manslayer, i expected better

again, context my friend, context. the UVG to my knowledge only states that he becomes more powerful, not stronger in the force actually, and i can only repeat what ive been saying to you for these last two posts, knowledge can improve execution of power, but it doesnt make you more powerful on a technical level, as in your pure force power, hence why jollyjim's original assertion was flawed

no its not

u have not established any of this, so dont speak it as if it is a fact

in fact, i brought this up last time, so ill bring it up again, as its all relevant: darth maul, with less time to train and study than sidious, a smaller knowledge base to work from, and a lesser learning ability had already reached his full potential. so how in the hell wouldnt have sidious?

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU
flaws in your argument:

1. your belief that sidious used his full power against mace windu is unsupported Wheres the proof he didnt use his full power against mace? Seeing that mace is a major threat to sidious, why wouldnt he?
Originally posted by IOU

2. your comparing fricking mace windu to three random darksiders skilled at some form of sith alchemy
No, they were powerful enough to raise some on from the dead. And powerful enough to kill vader i believe. Doesnt matter weather they are on the level on mace or not because it cleary indicates his strength grew much more powerful.

Originally posted by IOU

3. i can use your own logic against you and claim that his OT incarnation was using his full power against luke in rotj (without backing that up) and then bring up the fact hat he was electrocuting him for longer, yet still failed to kill him, and use that as a comparison without establishing how rotj luke stacks up to mace windu Nebaris, im sorry to tell you that sidious was actually torturing luke and not wanting to kill him until the last minute. Essential guides to characters said so, The movie also clearly indicates this

And the vital quote in the book As the emperor was about to deliver the killing bolts, Vader turned on him

Originally posted by IOU

...no it doesnt, all it means is that sidious' road to full potential wasnt as quick or easy as i should have been, however it doesnt mean that he couldnt have reached his full potential without it, u dont need all the knowledge in the world to be able to fulfill your true potential, this is ridiculous coming from you manslayer, i expected better And wheres your backup to prove that sidious already reached his full potential by the PT? Because had he done that, He would have annihilated yoda and mace windu with one stroke of lightning because as to what we saw in DE. He puts his former self into shame which again clearly indicates he has not reached his full potential

Originally posted by IOU

again, context my friend, context. the UVG to my knowledge only states that he becomes more powerful, not stronger in the force actually, and i can only repeat what ive been saying to you for these last two posts, knowledge can improve execution of power, but it doesnt make you more powerful on a technical level, as in your pure force power, hence why jollyjim's original assertion was flawed While sidious said this you have grown stronger in the force but then so have i! From DE. you fail once again.

That indicates he did grow stronger in the force.

And care to elaborate? What is the difference between stronger in the force compared to being more powerful? Because being stronger in the force is being more powerful and during the PT sidious hasnt learned everything

Originally posted by IOU

no its not
It is sadly

Originally posted by IOU

in fact, i brought this up last time, so ill bring it up again, as its all relevant: darth maul, with less time to train and study than sidious, a smaller knowledge base to work from, and a lesser learning ability had already reached his full potential. so how in the hell wouldnt have sidious? Could be midicholorian count, could be connection to the force. I might as well say, Kit fisto with less time in the force to train and study already reached his full potential while luke in DE still hasnt. Get my point? Your point is moot

Gideon
Darth Maul is a singular case, and I believe that Ushgarak and Advent had that argument before. After all, the TPM novelization also goes on to say that Obi-Wan was "not yet" Qui-Gon's equal with a lightsaber, so one must assume that if Darth Maul is truly in his prime, it is credited to his uniquely rigorous training regimen.

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU
f

Lol it is a fact moron nebaris what gl says = fact what you say = trash

IOU
well considering hed just had a pretty fast paced and furious duel, and just been severely ****ed by his own lightning, and considering how mace had just had his arm sliced off and was no longer a real threat, there would be no need to go full out on mace. one could even argue that hed want to not instantly kill mace so he could let the pain sink in a bit. bottom line, you have no argument

as i already said, they were skilled at some form of sith alchemy, so what? that kind of skill isnt directly proportional with force defence, ergo again, you have no point

no proof for such a thing, in fact the only indication of their power compared to vaders given was that vader would have been able to kill all of them on the spot

actually it 100% matters, as different people will have a different force defence, ergo your point holds no value

manslayer, i know that, i was simply using your twisted logic against you, which was pretty obvious from my post

already provided later on down the post

the thing is, you havent established any of this

1. the terms 'strength in the force' is used so much in so many different ways under different contexts that to assume that it has a fixed context when and only when it agrees with your views is fanboyish beyond belief. fact is, it could relate to anything to do with the force

2. please prove that sidious was being 100% truthful, as we know that he was trying to make the situation seem as dire as possible to luke, and such an idea would work for him in that respect

no, thats not correct, its all dependant on the context its being used in. for example, in these versus forums, the term is most oftenly used to refer to how powerful someone is in respect to a one on one matchup. it could mean many things, and theres no proof that its directly speaking about power in the force on a pure level, and not to the vast greater knowledge he has which would help in the execution of power

no its not

except what im saying is backed up by the omniscient narrator, whereas what youre saying is backed up by...nothing.

IOU
Originally posted by Gideon

not really, all darksiders are known to increase in power at rapid rates, just look at exar kun or bane

not seeing your point

i fail to see how, as his rigorous training regime mainly focused on physical aspects of being a warrior, not the force based aspects

IOU
Originally posted by Manslayer

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Advent
Originally posted by Manslayer

Nebaris? Who's Nebaris?

Actually, as surprising as it may be, IOU can raise some very good points when he wants to.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by IOU
well considering hed just had a pretty fast paced and furious duel, and just been severely ****ed by his own lightning, and considering how mace had just had his arm sliced off and was no longer a real threat, there would be no need to go full out on mace. one could even argue that hed want to not instantly kill mace so he could let the pain sink in a bit. bottom line, you have no argument
Arguing against canon facts again Noobaris? Sidious underestimated Mace, was defeated in saber combat, and was over powered. I didn't read your other posts because I find what you write very irrelevant and a waste of my time, but if you're trying to bring up the idea that Sidious was faking, that argument has too, been debunked.

Dear lord what are you babbling about?

I'm going to go on a limb and say you're talking about DE when Sidious claimed he got stronger in the force, as did Luke. What reason is there for Sidious to lie? If Sidious takes pride in ANYTHING, it's his personal power and force abilities, and his superiority over the Jedi, ergo there is no reason to lie. Furthermore, Sidious was taken back to Korriban after he was killed the first time, and he had plenty of time to develop new skills, such as his force storm. The fact that you're saying he didn't increase in power in DE is preposterous, knowing full well Sidious lives for the dark side and for the study of the force, which is all he basically does.

I've yet to see you argue ANYTHING backed up by the omniscient narrator.

IOU
Originally posted by Advent
Nebaris? Who's Nebaris?

Actually, as surprising as it may be, IOU can raise some very good points when he wants to.

laughing out loud
glad to see im finally bein recognised

oh, and dave not so sexy? in ur face, b1tch

Darth Sexy
....What are you babbling about now? She said you can make some good points, she didn't say you were capable of debating, or winning debates..

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU
well considering hed just had a pretty fast paced and furious duel, and just been severely ****ed by his own lightning, and considering how mace had just had his arm sliced off and was no longer a real threat, there would be no need to go full out on mace. one could even argue that hed want to not instantly kill mace so he could let the pain sink in a bit. bottom line, you have no argument Well lets see the novel did say he lashed out with his full hatred and again even if mace already had his arm cut off. Why wouldn't he still want to actually kill mace windu? Even small threats no matter how not dangerous is still considered an enemy, Sidious would still kill him which is what he was trying to do

Originally posted by IOU

as i already said, they were skilled at some form of sith alchemy, so what? that kind of skill isnt directly proportional with force defence, ergo again, you have no point It requires power as well. Not just skill alone and who cares if they had a resistence or not? The lightning clearly charred them to bones at the moment of impact and when advent says something shes right for example when i talked about sidious killing those 3 acolytes she has stated that he indeed did grow more powerful in the force

Originally posted by IOU

no proof for such a thing, in fact the only indication of their power compared to vaders given was that vader would have been able to kill all of them on the spot I back this one down

Originally posted by IOU

actually it 100% matters, as different people will have a different force defence, ergo your point holds no value And despite mace being "not a threat" after getting his arm hacked off would be concious enough to even put a defence up or attempt to resist which he didnt?. Thats like saying lukes emerald lightning which is insta kill wont work against jedi but on vong since they have no defence to that

Originally posted by IOU

manslayer, i know that, i was simply using your twisted logic against you, which was pretty obvious from my post Actually it isnt twisted because what i just typed has been backed up by various sources. You attempted to use my logic against me which didnt work because i clearly stated with proof that sidious wasnt trying to kill luke until the last minute. You fail again

Originally posted by IOU

the thing is, you havent established any of this

Thats true but commen sense has

Originally posted by IOU

1. the terms 'strength in the force' is used so much in so many different ways under different contexts that to assume that it has a fixed context when and only when it agrees with your views is fanboyish beyond belief. fact is, it could relate to anything to do with the force sexy has finished this for me

Originally posted by IOU

2. please prove that sidious was being 100% truthful, as we know that he was trying to make the situation seem as dire as possible to luke, and such an idea would work for him in that respect No reason to lie and prove sidious wasnt truthful. To teleport some one from the other side of the galaxy to byss proves your strength in the force

Originally posted by IOU

no, thats not correct, its all dependant on the context its being used in. for example, in these versus forums, the term is most oftenly used to refer to how powerful someone is in respect to a one on one matchup. it could mean many things, and theres no proof that its directly speaking about power in the force on a pure level, and not to the vast greater knowledge he has which would help in the execution of power Lets see. Luke did grow stronger in the force and that indication is the feats he performed and the attacks he unleashed. The same thing which indicates it for sidious. Get my point? Doubtful

Originally posted by IOU

except what im saying is backed up by the omniscient narrator, whereas what youre saying is backed up by...nothing.

Lol it has, and as sexy said you have yet to argue anything backed up my a omniscient narrator

Oh and noobaris i would have finished you in the sylar vs sidious thread the paragraph about shadow cat if it wasnt closed because about that part you are 100% wrong. You know jack about marvel and you went to make a baseless assumption

IOU
that doesnt necessarily mean that he would have used his full power, hatred could have been used for many different uses: killing mace instantly, making mace pay by feeling the pain. striking at mace with his full hatred does not imply that he was using all of his power, bottom line

bcos there was no necessity to, mace was in no way a threat at that point, there was nothing he could do without a hand and while being electrocuted, so its ridiculous to assume that he would go full out against mace simply because he was somewhat a threat to the smallest degree.

prove it! prove that it doesnt simply require some pretty obscure knowledge

clearly not you as u cant seem to accept that someone with a stronger fortitude would have a greater resistance to lightning

is this some twisted form of appeal to authority or something? laughing

back it down b1tch

clearly you missed the bit where he raised his remaining hand to attempt to block it

and that would be a perfectly valid point

omfg i feel like im talking to a retard here

1. in my example, i failed to establish that sidious was unleashing all his power, just like you did in yours

2. in my example, i ignored the force defence of those involved, just like you did with yours

thats called using your own twisted logic against you dipsh1t

except you havent proven how 'commen sense has'

he didnt even reply to this point fool

prove that it was an increase in power, and not just some improved knowledge that enabled him to do that, and establish how such a feat is beyond what pt sidious could do. good luck

unsupported

refer to my maul analogy dipsh1t

yeah, more like you just assumed that i dont read the marvel comics and thought you could just make sh1t up. even if that were the case, your comparisons between heroes and marvel is 100% fallacious as marvel is not only as inconsistent as it comes but it constantly defies science, whereas heroes keeps in line with it as well as it can

not to mention the fact that i do read the comics, and u were talking bs
fact is, shadowcat was in no way phased when phoenix TK fvcked her, as its pretty much impossible, its even listed in the most recent marvel encyclopedia as something which makes you immune to TK, so please, stop talking out of your ass.

Manslayer
Originally posted by IOU
that doesnt necessarily mean that he would have used his full power, hatred could have been used for many different uses: killing mace instantly, making mace pay by feeling the pain. striking at mace with his full hatred does not imply that he was using all of his power, bottom line
Again why wouldnt sidious lash out with his full power as he was wanting to kill mace all along? Thats the bottom line but guess what. This isnt the point as i was referring to the fact sidious grew stronger as time went by

Originally posted by IOU

bcos there was no necessity to, mace was in no way a threat at that point, there was nothing he could do without a hand and while being electrocuted, so its ridiculous to assume that he would go full out against mace simply because he was somewhat a threat to the smallest degree. No necessity too? Lets see n00baris. If this guy was my enemy and i already hacked off his arms and he is by no means a threat and if i were to kill him with a gun. Guess what. Id shoot him on the head. Despite having his arms cut off its actually easier to kill him. The same thing goes with mace windu. Because if mace wasnt a threat after getting hacked there wouldnt even be a need to shock him in the first place. Oh yes and if you actually observe the scene you can see mace skeleton which indicates he is using great amount of powerrs to lash out at him simply because the same thing happened to vader when sidious struck him down and the same exact thing happened to the 3 acolytes but when he force lightning luke and kadir. The lightning wasnt powerful enough as we could not see their skeletons

Originally posted by IOU

prove it! prove that it doesnt simply require some pretty obscure knowledge
3 things. Skill. power and knowledge. Because of its knowledge alone. Lumiya could have done it a weakling compared to the top sith dogs. Vader could have done it, Dooku could have done it and that idiot tavion with just knowledge alone could raise ragnos without the use of the scepter. Your point is moot

Originally posted by IOU

clearly not you as u cant seem to accept that someone with a stronger fortitude would have a greater resistance to lightning
Not if mace was "no threat" or "little threat" after getting his arm hacked off

Originally posted by IOU

is this some twisted form of appeal to authority or something? laughing
Nope, its actually crushing the pathetic attempt you did to downplay sidious claiming that he couldnt kill luke when he was using lightning

Originally posted by IOU

back it down b1tch
Sure i have.

Originally posted by IOU

clearly you missed the bit where he raised his remaining hand to attempt to block it Hmm so when jaden was about to kill rosh with a lightsaber, He sticks his hand out. He trying to defend against a saber strike? Lol

Originally posted by IOU

and that would be a perfectly valid pointIt wouldnt seeing luke as the one above all in star wars

Originally posted by IOU

omfg i feel like im talking to a retard here Um your the retard actually. What wonders me is you always get banned and yet you come back actually dying to get humuliated. Go on dickbaris it is rather amusing reading your "rebutals"
Originally posted by IOU

1. in my example, i failed to establish that sidious was unleashing all his power, just like you did in yours I already have. While i can say the samething that you couldnt establish that sidious wasnt using his full power
Originally posted by IOU

2. in my example, i ignored the force defence of those involved, just like you did with yours Force defence or force resistence? Obviously mace was in shock not expecting anakin to turn on him thus limiting his focus and dont forget the pain. And resistence? A slight one possibly because no jedi has high resistence to force attacks if not yoda wouldnt even need to dissipate sidious lightning
Originally posted by IOU

thats called using your own twisted logic against you dipsh1t
My logic isnt twisted unlike yours sadly

Originally posted by IOU

except you havent proven how 'commen sense has'
Thats because you don't have common sense. If sidious was really at his peak in ROTS he would have killed yoda with little problem at all

Originally posted by IOU

he didnt even reply to this point fool
He did. Please turn back one page and actually pay attention

Originally posted by IOU

prove that it was an increase in power, and not just some improved knowledge that enabled him to do that, and establish how such a feat is beyond what pt sidious could do. good luck What use is having knowledge if you dont have the power to unleash it? Common sense eluding you again? Kreia has a shit load of knowledge she learnt from malachor yet she couldnt do the things sidious did

Originally posted by IOU

unsupported
It is

Originally posted by IOU

refer to my maul analogy dipsh1t
I had and i can simply counter it. Fisto trained less than luke and had less knowledge than luke yet he reached his full potential during the clone wars while luke still hasnt during DE and NJO

Originally posted by IOU

yeah, more like you just assumed that i dont read the marvel comics and thought you could just make sh1t up. even if that were the case, your comparisons between heroes and marvel is 100% fallacious as marvel is not only as inconsistent as it comes but it constantly defies science, whereas heroes keeps in line with it as well as it can Lol heroes keeping in line with science? Doubtful. While sylar is pretty amazing to me when he could move as super sonic speeds. Its ironic when he stops there is no inertia
Originally posted by IOU

fact is, shadowcat was in no way phased when phoenix TK fvcked her, as its pretty much impossible, its even listed in the most recent marvel encyclopedia as something which makes you immune to TK, so please, stop talking out of your ass.
Um no phasing makes you immune to physical solid matter and TK is also manipulating atoms(referring to non force based tk) so it wouldnt matter if you did phase or not because some one with high tk levels (sylar, silver surfer, galactus , celestials, phoenix of the white crown) would still be able to manipulate the atoms and tear anybody apart who has phased

Now let me address these few points

Originally posted by IOU

and thought you could just make sh1t up
The fact is i was
Originally posted by IOU
fact is, shadowcat was in no way phased when phoenix TK fvcked her And whats funny here is you actually believed what i said. Firstly like i said i made this up and if phoneix were to actually dick around with shadow cat, SC would get annihilated seeing that WCP has enough power to destroy entire cosmos and at the same time omega level TK.

Also lets not forget SC got fu*ked when she got hit with an energy blast by harpoon despite her being phased and marvel sources stated sorcery and energy based attacks can counter the phasing ability as well as the comics
Originally posted by IOU

I indeed was and your doing 3 things and ill list them in order

1.) You claimed i made something up
2) You then said you actually read the comics
3) And then you actually took what i said for real. That phoenix did dick around with SC which obviously never happened

^. proves you indeed are a dumbass

Darth_noodle
1) Mace

2) Mace (pretty close fight though)

3) Mace

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Darth_noodle
1) Mace

2) Mace (pretty close fight though)

3) Mace

LOL your a fu(king idiot, prove that mace would overpower and kill vader easily, seeing that it has beein argued by gideon that it his highly possible vader can beat mace in a force duel

Darth Hord
Why did you resurrect 2 vader vs mace threads?

Darth_noodle
Originally posted by GahLakTus
LOL your a fu(king idiot, prove that mace would overpower and kill vader easily, seeing that it has beein argued by gideon that it his highly possible vader can beat mace in a force duel

First of all, why is it that everytime you disagree with someone, you have to curse them out or call them an idiot/tell them to shut up?
What does your mom do to you at home?

Second of all, Mace is clearly the better swordsman, and Vader is a crippled BBQ'd half robot with not much force power left. Its really funny how your so closed minded and in love with darth vader, and you spend your life defending him on the forums, in the mean time your not even willing to listen to other peoples opinions on things.

Third of all, get a life, and stop insulting people.

GahLakTus
First of all, why is it that everytime you disagree with someone, you have to curse them out or call them an idiot/tell them to shut up?
Because you brought back 2 threads of the same name.

What does your mom do to you at home?
No, the real question is DO YOU have a mom and dad? Or are they dead because they commited suicide because of the child they have which in this case is you?

Second of all, Mace is clearly the better swordsman, and Vader is a crippled BBQ'd half robot with not much force power left. Its really funny how your so closed minded and in love with darth vader, and you spend your life defending him on the forums, in the mean time your not even willing to listen to other peoples opinions on things.
LOL did i ever argue vader is a better swordsman? I only said vader could contend with him in the force because he would get owned in saber combat due to vaapad.

Funny you tell people to get an education but you yourself can't read.

Third of all, get a life, and stop insulting people. Look at the other thread

Darth_noodle
Because you brought back 2 threads of the same name.

No, the real question is DO YOU have a mom and dad? Or are they dead because they commited suicide because of the child they have which in this case is you?

LOL did i ever argue vader is a better swordsman? I only said vader could contend with him in the force because he would get owned in saber combat due to vaapad.

Funny you tell people to get an education but you yourself can't read.

Look at the other thread

Now now little GahLakTus, just because you killed your parents due to failing school does not mean you must get your anger out on others. I think its past your bed time.

GahLakTus
Now now little GahLakTus, just because you killed your parents due to failing school does not mean you must get your anger out on others. I think its past your bed time. Lol is that the best comeback you got?

If i actually did killed my parents i would have gotten a life sentence and thus i would have been jailed according to the law.

Wow your so stupid you don't even release there are laws which are against murder.

I have NEVER seen anybody so stupid in my life.

Darth_noodle
Lol is that the best comeback you got?

If i actually did killed my parents i would have gotten a life sentence and thus i would have been jailed according to the law.

Wow your so stupid you don't even release there are laws which are against murder.

I have NEVER seen anybody so stupid in my life.

You have NEVER seen anybody so stupid in your life? try looking in the mirror, dumbass.

GahLakTus
You have NEVER seen anybody so stupid in your life? try looking in the mirror, dumbass. I don't have to look in a mirror when im looking some one such as you, who has shown stupidity to such a level that even animals surpass him in sheer intelligence.

Wow you have a negative IQ

vader11
There're two "mace vs vader" threads?

GahLakTus
Yes because darth dick head aka n00dle brought badk 2 mace vs vader threads

Ultra Omega
In what ways is your body mascular? Bottom half or top?

GahLakTus
Id say the top since its the only part i worked on, oh and its muscular

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.