Most sad character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P"C-ster"
Which character has such a sad story that it can make you cry?sad

When i imagine myself as Ryoga, i understands him...

Always lost, and wanders confused around on the planet.
Turn into a pig in water.
Is is love with a girl that's in love with a person he hates.
And constantly humiliated...
Also, he has no lust of life, as shown in the Lion's Roar storyarc...

Violent2Dope
Anyone from Evangelion. I mean, the dude who made it must of had some serious sh!t goin on to make an anime with people that miserable.

Psyquis52
That boy from Graveyard of the Fireflies.

Quincy
There are alot of sad people.

Nina from FMA.
Well mostly everyone from FMA.
Haku and Kimimaro from Naruto
MakubeX from Get Backers

llagrok
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Anyone from Evangelion. I mean, the dude who made it must of had some serious sh!t goin on to make an anime with people that miserable.

CO-SIGN

grey fox

Disagree , every character deserves what they get.

Zen2nd
Darcia from Wolfs Rain. The guy basically inspires dread.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by grey fox
Disagree , every character deserves what they get. That doesn't make them any less sad dude.

grey fox
That doesn't make them any less sad dude.

Asukas a stupid ***** who manipulates peoples feelings, she deserves no sympathy.

Rei introverts herself and is emotionally retarded, is used like a weapon and then is stupid enough to follow the person whom uses her like a weapon ? Dumbass.

Kaji was a spy, he knows his job is a risky one. No problem with him dying.

Ritsuko fell into the same trap as her mother . Stupid, especially from someone with such intelligence.

Misato, a whore with serious daddy issues. A psyche evaluation would probably be necessary.

Shinji. Get's separated from ******* of a father , looks for his praise like a blind dog and dislikes piloting his mech. As well as a variety of other problems.

I mean COME ON, if my prick of a father came back and went 'Here , have a giant death machine you only have to use it to murder aliens attacking the planet' I'd be on it quicker then a fly on shit.

Then again maybe i have crappy morals ?

Violent2Dope
Asukas a stupid ***** who manipulates peoples feelings, she deserves no sympathy.

Rei introverts herself and is emotionally retarded, is used like a weapon and then is stupid enough to follow the person whom uses her like a weapon ? Dumbass.

Kaji was a spy, he knows his job is a risky one. No problem with him dying.

Ritsuko fell into the same trap as her mother . Stupid, especially from someone with such intelligence.

Misato, a whore with serious daddy issues. A psyche evaluation would probably be necessary.

Shinji. Get's separated from ******* of a father , looks for his praise like a blind dog and dislikes piloting his mech. As well as a variety of other problems.

I mean COME ON, if my prick of a father came back and went 'Here , have a giant death machine you only have to use it to murder aliens attacking the planet' I'd be on it quicker then a fly on shit.

Then again maybe i have crappy morals ? Guess what? That still doesn't make them any less sad, deserve it or not.

grey fox
Guess what? That still doesn't make them any less sad, deserve it or not.

Yes it does. When a characters inherent stupidity , stubbornness or general lack of interest cause them to f*ck up it's not sad it's justified, and a tad hilarious.

Kero_Co
Well Spikes death made me sad, but he was exactly what I'd call a sad character, Hughes is in the same boat. Gutts has it pretty bad though, seeing how his best friend raped his girlfriend and forced him to watch. Dio's story from last exile is pretty sad as well. Was he gay?

Kenshinswife
most people in paranoia agent was kinda messed up.

Symmetric Chaos
Nina in FMA
A good number of the people in Monster
Elsa in GunslingerGirl

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nina in FMA
Elsa in GunslingerGirl

Nina's dad as well maybe?
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sasuke 131

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Nina's dad as well maybe?
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sasuke 131

Please , the whiny Emo had every (within age) girl fawning over him , he's emancipated , has a (now rare) bloodline limit and could of potentially become hokage since he was a 'progidy'.

Instead he get's all mopey over his douchebag brother and joins a Pedophile who gave him a hickey.

Violent2Dope
Please , the whiny Emo had every (within age) girl fawning over him , he's emancipated , has a (now rare) bloodline limit and could of potentially become hokage since he was a 'progidy'.

Instead he get's all mopey over his douchebag brother and joins a Pedophile who gave him a hickey. One thing we actually agree on. But even so deserve it or not it doesn't make the character any less sad! And by sad I mean how sad they are, if you mean how bad I feel for them then you're right.

llagrok

Instead he get's all mopey over his douchebag brother and joins a Pedophile who gave him a hickey.

He has some decent speed feats now. Did anyone read the latest one?

StyleTime
Any one of the girls from Gunslinger Girl.

Especially Elsa.

Symmetric Chaos
Totally beat you to it!

StyleTime
Noone believed it until I said it though.

Symmetric Chaos
/shakefist

Garra is a pretty sad character. Especially when juxtaposed with Naruto as an example of how his life might have gone.

And there's the constant attempts on his life too. Those probably sucked.

Rorschach

Wild-Cherry
Kaoru Nagisa from neon genesis yes

grey fox
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Kaoru Nagisa from neon genesis yes

WTF !!!

Wild-Cherry
WTF !!! Yesss? angel

Endless Mike
Guts or Caska from Berserk

ladov52014
SADEST has to go to................ Chrno from chrno crusade he is a devil and is taken life from the one he loves like come on sad anime 2

Psyquis52
Originally posted by ladov52014
SADEST has to go to................ Chrno from chrno crusade he is a devil and is taken life from the one he loves like come on sad anime 2
Co-signed. I was about to bring that up myself.

2D_MASTER
Guts from Berserk has the right to be the most miserable creature in existence.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Guts from Berserk has the right to be the most miserable creature in existence.
But he isn't. Instead he's like this uber-tough Conan type fella who gets a slight kick from killing people.

It's hard to feel sorry for a guy when he smiles that much swinging a sword.

crimsonphoenix
Im going to say Haku from Naruto

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Psyquis52
But he isn't. Instead he's like this uber-tough Conan type fella who gets a slight kick from killing people.

It's hard to feel sorry for a guy when he smiles that much swinging a sword.

Well it's either swing the sword or have his soul devoured. That in of itself is sad, and Gutts isn't always like that (getting thrills from killing), he goes through changes throughout the series.

grey fox
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Yesss? angel

A. He's an angel , a biological offshoot of man which is intent on eliminating 99% of mankind.

B. He (basically) rapes the Evangelions will several times.

C. In the words of 70's Blaxploitation Grey Fox "He's one cold motherf*cker, ya dig ? "

D. He caused an ensuing wave of never ending slash fics, that alone makes him evil incarnate.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Well it's either swing the sword or have his soul devoured. That in of itself is sad, and Gutts isn't always like that (getting thrills from killing), he goes through changes throughout the series.

That may be true but I think the saddest thing about Gutts is that his show isn't complete.

That makes me feel real bad for him. He deserves a complete show. sad

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That may be true but I think the saddest thing about Gutts is that his show isn't complete.

That makes me feel real bad for him. He deserves a complete show. sad

Yes but there's always the manga

Wild-Cherry
A. He's an angel , a biological offshoot of man which is intent on eliminating 99% of mankind.

B. He (basically) rapes the Evangelions will several times.

C. In the words of 70's Blaxploitation Grey Fox "He's one cold motherf*cker, ya dig ? "

D. He caused an ensuing wave of never ending slash fics, that alone makes him evil incarnate. I stand defeated sir shockyes

Specifically because of D wink

Kenshinswife
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nina in FMA
Elsa in GunslingerGirl

Everybody in gunslinger girls were kinda messed up even though they didnt show it as much as Elsa and Angelica

KingDubya
I have to say that I feel bad for Euphemia from Code Geass. That was depressing, at least to me.

Being forced to kill the people you hold so much hope for (albeit accidentally through the Geass), then getting shot by your own cousin. That's tough. It's a good thing Suzaku didn't tell her the truth when she died, at least.

yungz22
garra he just wants acceptance

judgement hand

he get's all mopey over his douchebag brother and joins a Pedophile who gave him a hickey.

Orochimaru: i'm so into you!

Sasuke: none must know of our forbidden love!

Orochimaru: as a parting gift i give you this kiss (neck stretches and sasuke on the neck.

Orochimaru: until next time my love!

Sasuke: oh no guys he bit me!*wink* i'm totally passing out! (BLEH)

What happens in the forest of death STAYS in the forest of death

~the long necked hand of judgement

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by judgement hand
Orochimaru: i'm so into you!

Sasuke: none must know of our forbidden love!

Orochimaru: as a parting gift i give you this kiss (neck stretches and sasuke on the neck.

Orochimaru: until next time my love!

Sasuke: oh no guys he bit me!*wink* i'm totally passing out! (BLEH)

What happens in the forest of death STAYS in the forest of death

~the long necked hand of judgement laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.