Hulk Hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Rank the versions of Hulk in terms of power. All incarnations but no Devil Hulk or Guilt Hulk because they've never actually been out.

Rank from strongest at base to weakest at base.

Galan007
War Hulk is probably the strongest version...

I may be wrong though, as I don't follow Hulk at all cause he's SUCH a lame character. ermm

IMO, of course. big grin

Jimmy Buggs
current hulk is at the top

Darth Vicious
Green Scar Hulk is at the top of my list. Maestro 2nd and Savage Hulk 3rd.

Priest
U guys dont know anything
Savage Banner is by far the strongest. no expression
http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=savagebanner
Seriously WWH is probally the Stongest.

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007

I may be wrong though, as I don't follow Hulk at all cause he's SUCH a lame character. ermm

IMO, of course. big grin I shall smite you with the power of....durbeware

Skeets
Originally posted by Galan007

IMO, of course. big grin
Meh,Hulk's books have always been one of Marvel's best.
Don't you like Superman? now that's a lame Character...ermmhappy

Not IMO because it's FACT!

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Skeets
Meh,Hulk's books have always been one of Marvel's best.
Don't you like Superman? now that's a lame Character...ermmhappy

Not IMO because it's FACT!

No. It's quite actually your opinion.

Psyquis52
We can start another thread on whether or not Hulk is a less creative character than Superman. For now I'd just like to point out how underrated the Professor Hulk is.

Priest
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Actually he does have points that are valid.
Hulk book always done well in sales.
He is also more of a interesting hero than most people think.
He's not a typical hero, a "superman" hero .

Symmetric Chaos
Mindless
GreenScar
Savage
War
Banner

Nikkolas
You forgot the Maestro, Professor and Merged.

The Merged and Maestro both start off at higher base strength than the Savage.

Skeets
Current Hulk's the most powerful especially after the meditation.Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Oh.Now is that a fact?

Galan007
Originally posted by Skeets
Don't you like Superman? now that's a lame Character...ermmhappy You suck. ermm

Jimmy Buggs
WWH > Superman

shksprtx
Taking a stab at this, we'll see how it goes...

World War Hulk/Maestro (prolly a tie IMO)
Mindless Hulk
Savage Hulk
Merged Hulk
Professor Hulk
Grey Hulk
Savage Banner
Banner

jgiant
Now i have not been reading Planet Hulk or WWH, is the reason why you are ranking him above the other incarnations because of him moving those plates on that planet. Savage Hulk has just as much potential as GreenScar i believe, maybe i need to increase my knowledge of GreenScar hulk.

shksprtx
Originally posted by jgiant
Now i have not been reading Planet Hulk or WWH, is the reason why you are ranking him above the other incarnations because of him moving those plates on that planet. Savage Hulk has just as much potential as GreenScar i believe, maybe i need to increase my knowledge of GreenScar hulk.

I haven't either; however, I've heard that WWH is supposed to be one of theabsolute strongest because he has been soaking up radiation or something...

I figure if that's the case then he and Maestro are probably on par, or at least somewhat close...

But I could be wrong...

grey fox
Wheres Gravage and Banner Hulk ?

Nikkolas
Don't forget Savage Banner.

NiņoAraņa
best. thread. ever. dur

Symmetric Chaos

Nikkolas
Hey. I'm just trying to get information.

My thread was hijacked.

Symmetric Chaos
I would say Maestro and GreenScar are the most dangerous while Mindless is the most powerful.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I would say Maestro and GreenScar are the most dangerous while Mindless is the most powerful. savage is technically the strongest, but since WWH is a variant of savage he is the strongest (at this point) and btw are we rating this based on base strength or potential

DigiMark007
I think this thread was sabotaged because Hulk fans refuse to definitely make any version of Hulk weaker than anyone and the rest of the forum is generally apathetic due to the aforementioned Hulk fans.

Just my interpretation though. This is a legit topic, so it's worth discussing for those who are interested. But you might have a hard time generating interest.

strengthkills
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think this thread was sabotaged because Hulk fans refuse to definitely make any version of Hulk weaker than anyone and the rest of the forum is generally apathetic due to the aforementioned Hulk fans.

Just my interpretation though. This is a legit topic, so it's worth discussing for those who are interested. But you might have a hard time generating interest. maybe others, not me though i think WWH,savage are the only one who carry the infinite potential strength around.....others are fare game

capt it up
any one else think that the only real difference with hulk now is he stronger and more powerful and now uses almost the same brain as grey hulk?

strengthkills
Originally posted by capt it up
any one else think that the only real difference with hulk now is he stronger and more powerful and now uses almost the same brain as grey hulk? yeah u summed it up pretty well, never thought of it that way

llagrok
Savage banner owns smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
any one else think that the only real difference with hulk now is he stronger and more powerful and now uses almost the same brain as grey hulk?

He's also displayed Solomon like wisdom (in terms of application not level)

Mider999
supposidly this WWH is suppose to be the prelude to the meastro hulk meaning this is how he might have gone insane in the future hating the world and taking over of course they both have diffrent historys

King Kandy
Aren't merged and proffeser Hulk the same thing?

strengthkills
Originally posted by Mider999
supposidly this WWH is suppose to be the prelude to the meastro hulk meaning this is how he might have gone insane in the future hating the world and taking over of course they both have diffrent historys i dont know if this is that exact story but its similar

strengthkills
Originally posted by King Kandy
Aren't merged and proffeser Hulk the same thing? no same intelligence but different characteristics.......proffesor has charisma

Hercules
Originally posted by strengthkills
no same intelligence but different characteristics.......proffesor has charisma

um no, they are the same,Prof Hulk was orignally called the merged Hulk.

http://www.comic-book-collection-made-easy.com/incredible-hulk-1.html

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mider999
supposidly this WWH is suppose to be the prelude to the meastro hulk meaning this is how he might have gone insane in the future hating the world and taking over of course they both have diffrent historys

I think Mider may be onto something here. hmm Since Maestro went to the past, and Hulk knows about that possible future, this could be the rise of the new Maestro. Which makes the old one, an alternate reality. stick out tongue

strengthkills
Originally posted by Hercules
um no, they are the same,Prof Hulk was orignally called the merged Hulk.

http://www.comic-book-collection-made-easy.com/incredible-hulk-1.html no they are different that is one site,merged hulk is banner in hulks body...........proffesor is banner,mr.fixit and savage sharing dominance ,i have the comic

Thanos_THOTU
1. War Hulk
2. World War Hulk
3. Maestro Hulk
4. Mindless Hulk
5. Savage Hulk
6. Ultimate Hulk
7. Devil Hulk
8. Professor Hulk
9. Hulk 2099
10. Guilt Hulk
11. Grey Hulk
12. Savage Banner (lol)

King Kandy
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
1. War Hulk
2. World War Hulk
3. Maestro Hulk
4. Mindless Hulk
5. Savage Hulk
6. Ultimate Hulk
7. Devil Hulk
8. Professor Hulk
9. Hulk 2099
10. Guilt Hulk
11. Grey Hulk
12. Savage Banner (lol)
The very first post says no Devil Hulk or Guilt Hulk.

manjaro
well if we go by what we see with our own eyes we'll agree that green scar is the strongest...why?
1: b4 he was shot into space he absorbed an assload of gamma rays from a gamma bomb that hydra detonated in the Nevada desert.
2: when the ship exploded on sakaar apparently it contained gamma radiation and he got powered up some more, so even tho his tag of potentially unlimited strentgh is still intact as with any other incarnaiton im confident that his base stretngh is off the f ****ing charts now.

Maestro is number two becuz he said it himslef that due to a nuclear war that destroyed the world he absorbed more gamma radiation that made him twice as strong as he was b4.

i dont know how to guage war hulk cuz from what i saw it was just hulk with a sword that could channel cosmic energy.

janus77
base strength wise, I think the following order holds:
1. Mindless Hulk
2. Savage Hulk/WWH
3. War Hulk
4. Maestro Hulk/Planet Hulk
5. Merged Hulk

as far as Hulks with the capacity for infinite strength, well almost every incarnation of Hulk has that.

as for the ones that get stronger fastest, without limit:
1. Mindless Hulk
2. WWH/Savage Hulk
3. Planet Hulk

as for the most dangerous versions:
1. WWH
2. Maestro Hulk
3. War Hulk
4. Mindless Hulk

I think ... confused

Jimmy Buggs
yo someone post some stuff about maestro .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.