What's up with threads not being enterable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Bardock42
I have seen two threads so far that bring me back to the main page when I click on them.

That would be Schecters new Stem Cell research thread and Adam Poe's Phelbs Jail thing.

I think Storm noticed it too. Anyone know what's up? I mean, i know Raz is not here often. Just thought I mention it.

Storm
It is a glitch in the system.

WrathfulDwarf
Try to click the title while the thread is on the top.

I was in the forum and couldn't access this thread. But I waited till it got to the top.

It's a glitch as Storm says.

Mit
Originally posted by Storm
It is a glitch in the system.

Temp glitch or something that needs to be fixed?

Storm
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Try to click the title while the thread is on the top.

I was in the forum and couldn't access this thread. But I waited till it got to the top.
That' s an other anomaly which previously didn' t work either.
Originally posted by Mišt
Temp glitch or something that needs to be fixed?
We' ll have to wait and see.

Galan007
Click the thread starter's name to access their bio, once there click on "find all threads"..... And simply click the thread you would like to view and respond in..... That's the only way I know of to get around this "glitch"


But it seems as though every new thread is "un-enterable", and needs to be accessed in this way. sad

Schecter
whats up with bardocks anus not being enterable?

Galan007
Originally posted by Schecter
whats up with bardocks anus not being enterable? Prude? srug

P0oONY
If it's a problem that needs fixed and Raz is away, then what will become of KMC?

Galan007

Tattoo
Originally posted by Galan007
Let's put it like this...

If the life of KMC depended on Raz logging on, and/or answering PM's we would be a dead breed... ermm



But luckily, it's easy for us as members to go around this problem for the time being.

Not really, the way to get around this problem is annoying and I don't want to do it. Therefore I will post in the older threads because I'm not wasting my time.

Schecter
this forum will die quickly if this isnt remedied.

nobody wants to spend half their time trying to figure out how to read a thread

Galan007
Originally posted by Tattoo
Not really, the way to get around this problem is annoying and I don't want to do it. Therefore I will post in the older threads because I'm not wasting my time. I'll probably do the same. embarrasment

Lana
I don't think the forum's going to die if people can't make hundreds of new threads a day.

It's annoying, but it's not the end of the world.

P0oONY
Originally posted by Galan007
Let's put it like this...

If the life of KMC depended on Raz logging on, and/or answering PM's we would be a dead breed... ermm



But luckily, it's easy for us as members to go around this problem for the time being.
Easy to do but is KMC really worth the effort? There are dozens of forums in which the problem isn't there.

Originally posted by Lana
I don't think the forum's going to die if people can't make hundreds of new threads a day.

It's annoying, but it's not the end of the world.
But not being able to read new threads without effort may kill it.

Lana
Well, the glitch appears to be fixed now - at least I'm able to enter new threads that weren't working before.

Raz
The glitch has been fixed.

Please let me know of any further problems.

P0oONY
Awesome, cheers Raz.

Schecter
damn that was quick cool

BakaXero
Originally posted by Raz
The glitch has been fixed.

Please let me know of any further problems.
Wow!! amazing!! Raz returned to fix a problem when he is needed the most!

TOH
Who is Raz? confused

BakaXero
Originally posted by TOH
Who is Raz? confused
Who's TOH? confused
I tried using TOHkipedia but it said it was retired haermm

Barker
You made a thread to ask why threads were un-enterable. haermm

Raz
Originally posted by TOH
Who is Raz? confused Short for Razputin, apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.