Gather your Heroe's to save 616 earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Here's the deal, several uber powered DC baddies threaten the 616 earth. Your mission is to secure a team of ten Heroe's/Villains to combat the evil that threatens the universe. The JLA have given you the Wathctower since they are on vacation to use to defend 616 earth. You have 24 hours to prep for the battle and 1 hour Prep/Rest inbetween every invasion.

Here a the threats:

1.Thanagarian Invasion
2.White Martian Inavasion
3.Pre-Crisis Darkseid and legions
4.Brainic 13
5.The Triarch
6.Asmoedus and his legions
7.Queen Of Fables
8.Parallax (Monster)
9.Imperiex
10.Meggadon

The threats have 1 year prep. .

No cosmics or Strange. . .You can utilise items, but how long you take to get them effects your prep.

Galan007
You're not allowing Marvel to use any cosmic beings...

Yet many people on the DC team are top-tier cosmics? What the f**k?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Galan007
You're not allowing Marvel to use any cosmic beings...

Yet many people on the DC team are top-tier cosmics? What the f**k?

I'm allowing cosmic items though. . .You just have to seacrh for them in there respective location with the alloted prep time. For instance, if you want the power gem and it's in L.A.. You would send X amount of your team members to whatever location, but if you do not make it back in the alloted time then they cannot participate in a particular invasion. wink

Galan007
I see...

Emperor Ashtar
The problem in the forums is keeping me from accessing this thread easiy. Anyway, to be fair, I'll allow herald level cosmics.

Galan007
The problem in the forums is keeping me from accessing this thread easiy. Anyway, to be fair, I'll allow herald level cosmics. Yeah, accessing it is a little more complicated, but everyone will figure it out eventually lol...

But I'll have to give this a little more thought.

Team DC has some extremely powerful beings on it.

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, accessing it is a little more complicated, but everyone will figure it out eventually lol...

But I'll have to give this a little more thought.

Team DC has some extremely powerful beings on it.

I've always felt that Marvel characters were more resourceful than their DC counter-parts. DC just seems to have overpowered heroe's that are practical for every situtation *Cough* Superman *Cough*

I want to See how marvel Hereos do against overpowered DC villians.

Galan007
I've always felt that Marvel characters were more resourceful than their DC counter-parts. DC just seems to have overpowered heroe's that are practical for every situtation *Cough* Superman *Cough*

I want to See how marvel Hereos do against overpowered DC villians. Here's what you do...

You only send Mr. Immortal and Squirrel Girl to fight the DC team.

Squirrel could probably beat everyone below Imperiex... shifty

Anything above that level would probably get pissed off and leave the MU once they tried and failed to kill Mr. Immortal a few thousand times lol.

stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
So, what's your team?

Emperor Ashtar
Crap, I forgot to state that you can utilize the Watch-towers tech orpossibly modify it.

Emperor Ashtar
Finally works.

Symmetric Chaos
The Illuminati make the IG.

Game Over.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The Illuminati make the IG.

Game Over.

You believe they can gather the I.G. plus gems in 24 hours and be back before the matches start?

Symmetric Chaos
You believe they can gather the I.G. plus gems in 24 hours and be back before the matches start?

Reed: Hey guys you still got those gems I gave you? Good meet me in Jersey ten minutes from now.

Big Sexy
You believe they can gather the I.G. plus gems in 24 hours and be back before the matches start? They already have it.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Big Sexy
They already have it.

And, the Gauntlet?

Emperor Ashtar
Okay, but thet can only use the Gaunlet once in a match and PC Dark-Seid has the Anti-Life Equation.

And, Anti-moniter is the Last enemy.

Big Sexy
And, the Gauntlet? The gauntlet itself is useless. It was just a glove made to harbor all the gems at once.

shksprtx
Surfer
Doom
Iron Man
Talisman (since Strange is disallowed)
Professor Hulk
Sentry
Xavier w/ mind gem
FP Magneto
HOM Scarlet Witch
Black Bolt

They borrow the U.N. from Reed Richards, and Doom, Tony, Xavier, and Banner work together on modifying the Watchtower's weaponry (offensive and defensive).

I think in terms of a combination of power and intellect/prep/gadgeteering this team would hold their own.

Not incredibly familiar with all the baddies, but...

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shksprtx
Surfer
Doom
Iron Man
Professor Hulk
Sentry
Xavier w/ mind gem
FP Magneto
HOM Scarlet Witch
Black Bolt

I think in terms of a combination of power and intellect/prep/gadgeteering this team would hold their own.

This is a good team, But your going to need a teleporter.

Symmetric Chaos
Surfer
Doom
Iron Man
Professor Hulk
Sentry
Xavier w/ mind gem
FP Magneto
HOM Scarlet Witch
Black Bolt

Besides HOM SW that team would end up getting destroyed/driven mad

Emperor Ashtar
Besides HOM SW that team would end up getting destroyed/driven mad

Xavier with a Soul Gem?

Symmetric Chaos
Xavier with a Soul Gem?

Mageddon would still drive them insane or enslave them.

The MindGem hasn't really helped many of the telepaths that have used it independent of the other gems.

Emperor Ashtar
Mageddon would still drive them insane or enslave them.

The MindGem hasn't really helped many of the telepaths that have used it independent of the other gems.

Are all the Gems enough to stop Meggadon, Impierex Prime, Precrisis Dark-Sied w/ ALE, and Anti Moniter?

shksprtx
Okay, so I edited my original post to allow for them borrowing the U.N. from Reed Richards.

As for them being destroyed/driven insane/enslaved, that's a probably outcome. However, this was the strongest team I could think of without resorting to skyfather/abstract level characters.

Ideally, I'd want Thanos (with HOTU) to be on the team, but he would certainly be considered above herald-level cosmic. Same for Galactus - in an ideal world I'd recruit him as well...

EDIT: Pre-retcon Beyonder (or even post-retcon and post-post-retcon Beyonder) would also be a handy addition to the team...

Symmetric Chaos
Are all the Gems enough to stop Meggadon, Impierex Prime, Precrisis Dark-Sied w/ ALE, and Anti Moniter?

I have no idea actually.

Galan007
So, what's your team? My Team?

Squirrel Girl and Mr. Immortal. shifty

Symmetric Chaos
My Team?

Squirrel Girl and Mr. Immortal. shifty

So a Thanos level character and a guy who never dies.

Yeah that would be pretty freaking annoying.

Galan007
So a Thanos level character and a guy who never dies.

Yeah that would be pretty freaking annoying. Yep.

Team uber-DC would eventually get annoyed and go back hom after a while...

FYI,

Squirrel Girl >> Thanos, . big grin

Symmetric Chaos
FYI,

Squirrel Girl >> Thanos, . big grin

Thats why I say she's Thanos level (or around there) she just lacks versatility that would put her above him.

Galan007
Thats why I say she's Thanos level (or around there) she just lacks versatility that would put her above him. mad

She is like SO far above him!

stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Okay, so I edited my original post to allow for them borrowing the U.N. from Reed Richards.

As for them being destroyed/driven insane/enslaved, that's a probably outcome. However, this was the strongest team I could think of without resorting to skyfather/abstract level characters.

You said you don't know much abouit the baddies?

Imperiex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperiex
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/431978_1-imperiex-respect-thread

Dark Sied
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366402_1-the-darkseid-respect-thread

Meggadon
Some one post a pic, so, he can realise the depth of this threat

Ideally, I'd want Thanos (with HOTU) to be on the team, but he would certainly be considered above herald-level cosmic. Same for Galactus - in an ideal world I'd recruit him as well...

EDIT: Pre-retcon Beyonder (or even post-retcon and post-post-retcon Beyonder) would also be a handy addition to the team...

Chill does guys are too powerful

Symmetric Chaos

Some one post a pic, so, he can realise the depth of this threat

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_P5.jpg

Magg at a very great distance. Several lightyears by some accounts.

Emperor Ashtar
Here's my team:

Mindless Hulk with the Power-Gem
Thor
Reed
Doom
Franklin Richards
Xavier W/ Ming Gem
X-man
Surfer
Quaser W/Soul Gem

Also, I'm allowing Access to JLA 1 million Tech in said tower and Batman 1 miilion equipment.

Symmetric Chaos
I'll try my hand at his.

Reed Richards with:
Time
Space
Soul
Mind
The Mandarin's rings - IceBlast, MentalIntesifier, ElectroBlast, FlameBlast, WhiteLight, MatterrRearranger, ImpactBeam, VortexBeam, DisintegrationBeam, BlackLight
TheEyeOfAgammoto
TheGemOfCytorrak

The HighEv - he'll bathe Reed in the ray for as long as possible. Which will be quite some time since Reed will go for the SpaceGem first.

And a bunch of cannon fodder.

Emperor Ashtar
I'll try my hand at his.

Reed Richards with:
Time
Space
Soul
Mind
The Mandarin's rings - IceBlast, MentalIntesifier, ElectroBlast, FlameBlast, WhiteLight, MatterrRearranger, ImpactBeam, VortexBeam, DisintegrationBeam, BlackLight
TheEyeOfAgammoto
TheGemOfCytorrak

The HighEv - he'll bathe Reed in the ray for as long as possible. Which will be quite some time since Reed will go for the SpaceGem first.

And a bunch of cannon fodder.
You think that's enough for PC Darksied with prep and ALE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm allowing cosmic items though. . .You just have to seacrh for them in there respective location with the alloted prep time. For instance, if you want the power gem and it's in L.A.. You would send X amount of your team members to whatever location, but if you do not make it back in the alloted time then they cannot participate in a particular invasion. wink

Thor
Surfer
Quasar
Sentry
Moondragon
The Runner
Tana Nile
Juggernaut
Blink Exiles
Gladiator
Reed Richards
Iron Man
Dr. Doom

Symmetric Chaos
You think that's enough for PC Darksied with prep and ALE?

Well with all that he could be everywhere at once blasting Darkseid while mindraping him.

Hell even the OE wouldn't necissarily save him from Reed.

The ManBeast was on Thor's level from just a short time in the Evolution ray. Reed will be there for hours as he evolves.

Galan007
Give Mr. Immortal the Power/Time/Mind Gems

And give Squirrel Girl the Reality/Soul/Space Gems

evillaugh

Emperor Ashtar
Well with all that he could be everywhere at once blasting Darkseid while mindraping him.

The ManBeast was on Thor's level from just a short time in the Evolution ray. Reed will be there for hours as he evolves.

How's your team gonna deal with magic from asmoedus?

Symmetric Chaos
How's your team gonna deal with magic from asmoedus?

By stopping time and vaporising him.

spetznaz
The bad guys were given a year of prep.

And each of them (whether the individuals, like DS with the ALE, or the groups ....like the White Martians) are TOTAL threats in and of themselves.

Goodness ....several of those characters alone would be walking talking Extinction Level Events just by themselves.

And together ....with a year of prep ....against Earth.

Any Earth with fall (be it DC Earth or Marvel Earth) ....it wouldn't matter even if Strange is allowed or not (and that guy is just too overhyped).

Several of the bad guys would mop the floor with the galaxy even without a second of prep and while having a bad day.

The only way Earth would win is if they got some serious outside help .....and by serious i mean waaaaaay serious.

Because even if they got (say) the IG, that would basically be negated by the fact that DS has the ALE. And that would still leave guys like Meggadon and Imperiex active while Earth with the IG wastes time stalemating DS with the ALE.

This is a losing match .....the bad guys are simply too powerful.

Any ONE of them would be too powerful for Earth (Earth could defeat a Thanagarian invasion, and even stop a White Martian invasion ....but once you start getting to some guys it starts getting too much).

All of them ....no way!

Unless you get a team of uber-cosmics and pit them against this team .....AND EVEN IF YOU DID THAT THE FACT WOULD STILL REMAIN THAT EARTH WOULD BE DESTROYED. There would be too much power flying about ....and powers that can ruin universes (eg the ALE, or say the big bang effect from Imperiex) are not supposed to be used when fighting over a planet .....Earth would simply disappear.

Baddies win 10/10 ......and the people saying Hulk with the power gem, or Iron Man need to get serious. What in goodness name could Iron Man do? Even if you gave him WHICHEVER armor he wouldn't even be able to stop the White Martian Invasion (now, IM could do a lot of damage to the Thanagarian invasion ...but be immediately wiped out by the WMs. And against people like DS with the ALE .....yikes!)

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
it wouldn't matter even if Strange is allowed or not (and that guy is just too overhyped).

Best statement I've heard all day.

charlemagne9746
Pre-Crisis DS shouldn't be number 3...especially if you're giving him the ALE. I don't care which ten guys you pick....he would be too much. You'd need high end cosmics to battle him with the ALE. DS could kill them all in an instant with that equation.

spetznaz

Good logic ....only one problem. Darkseid not only has his inherent Omega Effect capability (which is quite formidable by itself, since it can do much more than just blast ....it can even transport and transmutate things) ....BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY he has the Anti-Life Equation.

DS with the ALE is far different from DS with just his OE.

How does your theory cater for the ALE. DS with the ALE is like Thanos with (say) the IG.

Simply put ...Earth will die.

Space M ummy
Good logic ....only one problem. Darkseid not only has his inherent Omega Effect capability (which is quite formidable by itself, since it can do much more than just blast ....it can even transport and transmutate things) ....BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY he has the Anti-Life Equation.

DS with the ALE is far different from DS with just his OE.

How does your theory cater for the ALE. DS with the ALE is like Thanos with (say) the IG.

Simply put ...Earth will die.

I responded to this in the other thread: here's my team.

Heroes OR Villains? way, WAY too easy.

1.) Mad Jim Jaspers
2.) Graviton
3.) Talisman
4.) Rune King Thor
5.) Zeus
6.) The Molecule Man
7.) The Absorbing Man
8.) Doom (with powerstealing equipment)
9.) Sentry
10.) Nefaria at full power

That should pretty much do it, though #1 could probably solo your entire list by himself. Darkseid included.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I responded to this in the other thread: here's my team.

Heroes OR Villains? way, WAY too easy.

1.) Mad Jim Jaspers
2.) Graviton
3.) Talisman
4.) Rune King Thor
5.) Zeus
6.) The Molecule Man
7.) The Absorbing Man
9.) Sentry

That should pretty much do it, though #1 could probably solo your entire list by himself. Darkseid included.

Actually it is not that easy.
Particularly if you follow the OPs rules on the matter, which are as follows:

Here's the deal, several uber powered DC baddies threaten the 616 earth. Your mission is to secure a team of ten Heroe's/Villains to combat the evil that threatens the universe. The JLA have given you the Wathctower since they are on vacation to use to defend 616 earth. You have 24 hours to prep for the battle and 1 hour Prep/Rest inbetween every invasion.

Here a the threats:

1.Thanagarian Invasion
2.White Martian Inavasion
3.Pre-Crisis Darkseid and legions
4.Brainic 13
5.The Triarch
6.Asmoedus and his legions
7.Queen Of Fables
8.Parallax (Monster)
9.Imperiex
10.Meggadon

The threats have 1 year prep. .

No cosmics or Strange. . .You can utilise items, but how long you take to get them effects your prep.

Now, let's have another look at your list:

You have Mad Jim Jaspers ....a major reality warper. Quite potent. But he is basically at cosmic level, that he is moot.

Then you put a bunch of people like Rune King Thor and Zeus, who are not even denizens of Earth! And even IF THEY WERE, they would not last a second against the likes of Meggadon and the ALE. Thus even if they changed their 'dimension/planetary citizenship' to Earth they would still not do much good. Now, they could wipe out a Thanagarian invasion, and even make the White Martians turn into White Marshmallows, but beyond that they get increasingly impotent.

And then you included the likes of Sentry and Doom (with what you call power-stealing equipment). Now, those do qualify ....but riddle me this. What in goodness name would Sentry do against the Queen of fables? What could Doom be able to do against DS with the ALE?

Now, you may say that Dr. Doom is an uber-intellectual and that with his tech he can amount to nigh anything.

And you would be correct in saying that.

However look at (say) Darkseid. The guy is also at uber genius level (at least, if you ingore the JL cartoons and stick to his comic book showings). He has come up with stratagems that are truly magnificent.
The guy also has access to the ALE in this set-up ....which is in essence tantamount to having the IG.

And he has ONE YEAR of prep!

Now, what the heck could a cosmic genius with access to true omnipotence do with a year of preparation?

Imagine if Doom had access (and the ability to use) the ALE ....and a year of prep!

Actually one doesn't even need the intellect of Darkseid or Doom ....give a below-average human the ability to use the ALE (and access to it), and a year of prep, and that simpleton would be able to do a lot.

Honestly, the 'baddies' are simply too powerful for Earth (and especially under the restrictions given). And even without restrictions it would take far MORE to stop them than Dr. Doom (with whatever equipment) and Sentry/Nefaria.

Several of the baddies are beyond characters like Graviton, RK Thor and Zeus even.

And even if someone could come up with earth-bound characters that could stop them, the fact would still remain that Earth would be destroyed. There is no stopping that.

Look at Meggadon alone .....how could a character like Sentry/Doom/Nefaria have a snowball's chance against a non-jobbing Meg?

The only character on your list that has true oomph (against the entire list of baddies) would be Mad Jim .....but he doesn't qualify.

Earth dies.

Bouboumaster
MJJ is not a cosmic. A cosmic lvl, but his not a cosmic.

Space M ummy wins that.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
MJJ is not a cosmic. A cosmic lvl, but his not a cosmic.

Space M ummy wins that.

Wait a minute. Don't start passing out the cigars just yet! LOL.

Let's have a look at the ALE, and compare and contrast it against what MJJ can do.

As I stated, MJJ is definitely top tier. Now, is he a cosmic? I'd say yes, but you do make a good point when you assert that he 'only' has the powers of a cosmic (actually above most cosmics).

Now, does that make him a cosmic?

Answering that questions would take us too close to philosophical discussion ....for example, if I may ask: Does having the POWER of a god MAKE you a god? If you possessed the potence of a deity, could you justfiably be called one?
And in such a case, does having the powers of a cosmic become tantamount to being one?

On a more temporal aspect of things, if a nation acquires the capabilities of a Superpower, does it become a super power? As in, if (say) China was to get the economic clout of a super power, the military might, the geo-political influence etc etc ....would that transform China into a superpower? (That is a question by the way that will have to be answered in around 2 decades).

Another question: What if a nation loses the 'powers' of a superpower. E.g. the Soviet Union/Russia is no longer a super power.

And of course there is the evolution of that question ....what happens if a nation not only has the powers of a superpower, but has MORE? What if a person not only has the powers of a god, but has more?

It just becomes a convoluted philosophical mess.

Anyways, moving on ....the ALE:

How does it work?

In a nutshell, the formula basically negates life. It is antilife. |

But there is more.

The formula also saps the will for life, making the person controlling it make others feel all is for naught. The opposite of choice and free will.

There is more (and at this point some may be wondering what is so powerful about the ALE)

The formula also gives the user full control over all sentient life or likewise. With it you have TOTAL control over anything ....you can command it to do anything, at it will. E.g ...if you had it you could make Galactus do whatever. As long as he is sentient he has no chopice on the matter. It cannot be overcome (you cannot 'block' your mind or the like ....you cannot use willpower ....you cannot resist). It will affect humans, animals, the undead, cosmics, ....even gods! The only one above the ALE is the user, and the Presence.

Now, we are starting to see where the threat of the ALE comes from. That level of control over anything and everything .....total instantenous unresistable control ...even over gods ....(oh, and over MJJ by the way)

But there is more.....

In two separate DC publications the ALE was linked to the 5th dimension imps as well ....particularly their reality-bending powers. In one the moment Emperor Joker got most of the powers of Mr. Mxyzptlk he also got the ALE equation. Secondly in another publication the ALE equation was said to be: Batmite + Mr Mxyzpltk = Anti-Life Equation.

Now, if (and some have surmised) that the reality warping powers of the imps stem from some aspect or aspects of the ALE, what does that mean.

That having power over the ALE gives you reality warping powers! And that would mean Darkseid would have them!
Meaning that MJJ (a reality warper) would be facing another reality warper.

By the way, there is more evidence of the ALE having reality warping abilities.
The only person on earth who currently knows the ALE is Mr. Miracle (the so called 'escape artist' from New Genesis who is married to Big Barda). Now, he is said to be able to escape from ANY situation, and he does so from ease. Even from IMPOSSIBLE situations.

How does he do that?

Well, he has training, and he has tricks, and he has tools. But some of the things he gets out from are beyond that. But wait ....he knows the ALE, and it has reality warping ability.

Thus, the question has to be raised. Is Mr. miracle's abilities stemming from the ALE?

Anyways, the final aspect of the ALE.

A good way of describing it is calling it the 'genetic code' of the universe, and knowing it gives one total control over that. It is essentially the be-all/end-all of power, and there is a reason some DC publications put it as being behind the Source Wall.

Having it puts the possessor on a scale that is just below that of the Presence.

Anyways ....to conclude: let us put everything together on the ALE: and consider the following:

- MJJ is sentient.
- The ALE affects all sentience (all ...unless your name is the presence)
- MJJ is not the presence
- The ALE has reality warping abilities.
- MJJ is a reality warper
- The ALE is the be-all/end-all of power
- Oh, and Darkseid has an entire year of prep with such power.
- MJJ does not.

MJJ falls.

Now, if you want to debate whether or not MJJ is a cosmic that is another issue. I could try to prove that he is (or deserves to be), but that is not that important anyways. It is moot.

Point is, Earth WILL fall.

Space M ummy
Wait a minute. Don't start passing out the cigars just yet! LOL.

As I stated, MJJ is definitely top tier. Now, is he a cosmic? I'd say yes, but you do make a good point when you assert that he 'only' has the powers of a cosmic (actually above most cosmics).

Now, does that make him a cosmic?

nope. MJJ is an omega level mutant. born on earth, gets his powers from the X-gene. obscenely powerful, but he's not a cosmic force.

nope. having the power of a God does not automatically make you one. Beta Ray Bill has all the powers of Thor, but is he an asgardian God? No...and this is why he was not permitted to participate in Ragnarok.

you're confusing the issue. "cosmic" isn't just a title you can aquire, it has to do with your origins and the makeup of your being. Think of it this way, you can spend all the time in China that you want, but you'll never actually be ethnically "chinese", no matter how hard you try.

again, "superpower" is an arbitrary title, and human opinion decides what is and is not a superpower. a "cosmic" ranking is beyond this.

only if your logic is bad.

MJJ is sentient, but he's also clearly insane. simply "sapping the will to fight" if that would even work on him, is unlikely to be a factor.
-MJJ doesn't have to be "the presence" the presence as DC interprets it doesn't even exist in the marvel universe, so this is meaningless.
-MJJ has reality warping powers, on a UNIVERSAL scale. A WEAKER version of jaspers warped his reality so badly, the entire universe of Earth 238 had to be eliminated in order to stop him. This would NOT stop 616 jaspers.

repeat- merlyn is saying that even destroying the universe would not be sufficient to stop 616 jaspers. the ALE may be badass, but it's nowhere NEAR powerful enough to outright eliminate an entire universe on it's own. Jasper's power is enough to threaten the entire OMNIVERSE, per merlyn.

During his battle with the Fury, he altered his own form to change into completely different lifeforms and even non-living objects (so much for the ALE!) while maintaining his own human mind. He reanimated his entire body after having been fried into an empty skeleton by the Fury, which might imply, alongside with the shape- and stature-altering that he was partially metaphysical and could reform from almost nothing. He has been able to easily resurrect dead characters and create his own sentient lifeforms.

I'm sorry, but this guy clearly outclasses darkseid by leaps and bounds. If DS was that powerful, he would have already have taken over the DCU.

MJJ going all out is unstoppable by anyone in that gauntlet.

Darkseid Falls.

Emperor Ashtar
Guys I'm allowing use of JLA 1 million Tech and I'll give you 3 months for the first invasion. Do not forghet that you can use Herald Level characters as well

Space M ummy
oh, and just for fun, the other guys on that gauntlet aren't just there for fun. They're capable of stopping most of your threats (outside of possibly darkseid) on their own.

2.) Graviton-

total control of all gravity. Capable of immobilizing EVERY HERO ON EARTH while simultaneously moving the continents in the shape of his own image. monstrously powerful. Easily able to immobilize Thor- anyone under superman levels of strength is instantly taken out by this guy.

3.) Talisman- speculated to be strange level, possibly higher. A good choice just in terms of magical knowledge.

4.) Rune King Thor
5.) Zeus

Odin has been shown ON PANEL to have enough power at his disposal to shatter galaxies. GALAXIES. RKT surpasses him, and Zeus is his equal. Both of these two together? good luck killing them. Also consider that the magical power at their disposal easily smokes that of anyone on your list.

6.) The Molecule Man

You seem to have skipped over this guy. at his weakest, he has the power of a cosmic cube. Planetary level reality warper. At his best he was the equal of pre-retcon beyonder. pumping out enough power to eliminate universes, and casually creating stars at will.

7.) The Absorbing Man

Able to replicate the powers of just about anyone by touch. Give him something like say, Thor's hammer- and he's nearly unstoppable. Not really all that intelligent, but he'd wade through white martians or darkseid's "legions" like they werent even there.

I thought you'd skip over him- he's the second most powerful individual on this list. Doom has been able to steal the powers of the surfer, the captain universe force, Galactus AND his worldship COMBINED, and fully HALF of the pre-retcon beyonder's power. If you're keeping track, that means he's more than capable of powerstealing from someone of imperiex's level, AND KEEPING IT PERMANENTLY.

9.) Sentry

big, powerful, only here to mop up the stragglers

the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.