Will my hair color screw up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus
I dyed my hair black a while ago (not sure exactly when) but it's fading and now it's mostly brown and auburn (I had it auburn before I dyed it black and that's fading through) and now I want it dark blonde so I got a medium blonde because I know since it's so dark, it won't turn out too light so do you guys think it'll f*** my hair up and turn it a retarded color, or do you think it should come out fine even if my hair is dark?

dave_kodak
once i had my hair blonde and i dyed it black, it turned blue.
I dont know if it will "Screw up" it might come out rather nicely.

Thorrin
Go to a salon.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by dave_kodak
once i had my hair blonde and i dyed it black, it turned blue.
I dont know if it will "Screw up" it might come out rather nicely.
I wouldn't mind an unnatural hair color since I'm Graduated from High School now, but I would much rather it be the color intended. xD

BackFire
I heard if you dye your hair too much you'll go bald.

So don't dye your hair.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Thorrin
Go to a salon.
Mom ain't gonna take me...

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I wouldn't mind an unnatural hair color since I'm Graduated from High School now, but I would much rather it be the color intended. xD Whatever works for you, Personaly i should dye my hair dark blue again, damn it was hot.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by BackFire
I heard if you dye your hair too much you'll go bald.

So don't dye your hair.
I rarely dye my hair.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Whatever works for you, Personaly i should dye my hair dark blue again, damn it was hot.
shifty

dave_kodak
shifty darkblue might look great on you. you should try it sometime.

Adam_PoE
. . . so do you guys think it'll f*** my hair up and turn it a retarded color . . .

Yes.

Yuna_And_Tidus
darkblue might look great on you. you should try it sometime.
I might. It'll probably when I get out of this house because it took forever to convince my Mom to let me buy the blonde today, even though "I" was buying it.

dave_kodak
I might. It'll probably when I get out of this house because it took forever to convince my Mom to let me buy the blonde today, even though "I" was buying it. pifft, i never asked, i just left one day and came back with a blue head.

my mom was freaking out, ahh it was fun.
If you feel she wont let you, then buy it, and have a friend do it at their place, she cant do anything once its been done... other then shave your head in the night... buy a lock for your door...

Yuna_And_Tidus
pifft, i never asked, i just left one day and came back with a blue head.

my mom was freaking out, ahh it was fun.
If you feel she wont let you, then buy it, and have a friend do it at their place, she cant do anything once its been done... other then shave your head in the night... buy a lock for your door...
xd2 Yeah I've also been wanting to get my labret pierced and probably a heart tattoo and since I'm 18 and need no consent, I'm stuck on whether I should just get it over with and probably potentially get kicked out of the house, or ask. I've asked before and Mom pretty much gave me a blank no, so blue hair would definately be a no. But I'm evil so...I may plot it.

dave_kodak
xd2 Yeah I've also been wanting to get my labret pierced and probably a heart tattoo and since I'm 18 and need no consent, I'm stuck on whether I should just get it over with and probably potentially get kicked out of the house, or ask. I've asked before and Mom pretty much gave me a blank no, so blue hair would definately be a no. But I'm evil so...I may plot it. why wouldnt she let you?
she seems more controlling then me.

Yuna_And_Tidus
why wouldnt she let you?
she seems more controlling then me.
Because my parents never let me do anything and that's an understatement when I say "never."

dave_kodak
Because my parents never let me do anything and that's an understatement when I say "never." i know the feeling, well my mom has never been bad, but my sister is a major CUN..... well you get the idea

Captain Maynard
This thread is Broken

Sin,

Jesus Christ.

Yuna_And_Tidus
i know the feeling, well my mom has never been bad, but my sister is a major CUN..... well you get the idea
Lol. I only have a brother thank God and he doesn't live here.
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
This thread is Broken

Sin,

Jesus Christ.
I'm telling. schmoll

Lana
If you want to go to a lighter color, you'll have to bleach your hair else it won't work.

And for that I would suggest going to a salon as it's VERY easy to mess up.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Lana
If you want to go to a lighter color, you'll have to bleach your hair else it won't work.

And for that I would suggest going to a salon as it's VERY easy to mess up.
Damn, I don't have hair bleach. I might get some before I use this. Thanks.

Lana
Damn, I don't have hair bleach. I might get some before I use this. Thanks.

I would really not recommend bleaching your hair yourself. If it was just streaks you were doing, yeah, that's a lot easier to do (I've done that myself many times) but you could very easily mess up and completely destroy your hair.

Naz
Yeah ermm I'd go to a salon. Besides, dying your hair too much will really mess it up, my mom's hair for example, is dyed all the time, and it's scraggly and rough and gross, and her normal hair is baby soft. srug

Yuna_And_Tidus
I would really not recommend bleaching your hair yourself. If it was just streaks you were doing, yeah, that's a lot easier to do (I've done that myself many times) but you could very easily mess up and completely destroy your hair.
What about my Mom? She's always done my hair.

Lana
What about my Mom? She's always done my hair.

Bleaching someone's hair is not as easy as simply dying it. Leave it to the professionals.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Bleaching someone's hair is not as easy as simply dying it. Leave it to the professionals.
Damn. I was trying to save my money because all I have is Graduation money and I was trying to save up for a cell. Maybe I'll just leave the haircolor in the box. erm

BlackSunshine
Yeah I wouldnt reccommend stripping the color out yourself or dying it yourself. I tried bleaching the black out of my hair once and the roots and ends of my hair were white....like paper and the rest was a really rusty orange color. Definitley agree with Naz and Lana.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Yeah I wouldnt reccommend stripping the color out yourself or dying it yourself. I tried bleaching the black out of my hair once and the roots and ends of my hair were white....like paper and the rest was a really rusty orange color. Definitley agree with Naz and Lana.
xd2 I don't want to walk around looking like a rusty nail...

BlackSunshine
xd2 I don't want to walk around looking like a rusty nail...

heh...funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.