ReBoot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gideon
For those who don't know, ReBoot was the first (and only?) CGI television show in history, and it aired in the early '90s. It was set, literally, inside a computer, and added vast elements of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture to it. Notable voice actors include the late Tony Jay (Frollo in Disney's the Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Elder God in the Legacy of Kain series) as the virus, Megabyte.

I know ReBoot had a tremendous cult following, and I'm a huge fan. Did anyone watch this show?

Strangelove
AWESOME show

Smasandian
I used to love that show.

I especially liked the last episodes on where they go to the World Wide Web and the chick virus. That was soo cool.

My favourite part is how they incorporated all those games and it was fun to see what game it was in real life.

Wicked show, and it was partly Canadian right?

Gideon
Yeah, awesome show, and yes, it was Canadian. I was curious if there were fans out there. The show was continued for 8 episodes in 2001, and it was left on a cliff-hanger involving the aforementioned Megabyte. However, Tony Jay died in 2006, so I doubt it'll ever be resolved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.