Powdered alcohol invented, aimed at the youth market.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070606/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_dutch_drink

Read all about it here.

Apparently it's legal to sell to minors. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Robtard
Silly Dutch bastards.

J-Beowulf
Fun!

But wrong.

§P0oONY
Haha, awesome... I really want to try that stuff, sounds like fun.

What's the betting people snort it?

Ashestoashesjc
Well. If you can't beat the adults... cheers...

Seriously, How is that even legal? If I can't buy liquid beer I can now buy it in a conviniently sized packet? What's our world coming to?!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
Well. If you can't beat the adults... cheers...

Seriously, How is that even legal? If I can't buy liquid beer I can now buy it in a conviniently sized packet? What's our world coming to?!
We're talking about laws is the Netherlands here, I highly doubt that this would be made legal in most countries. Laws will probably be made in the Netherlands too.

Secretus
"Top it up with water and you have a bubbly, lime-coloured and -flavoured drink with just 3 percent alcohol content."

What a joke. I would have to drink double the amount of my usual intake. I can't see that product going anywhere.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Secretus
"Top it up with water and you have a bubbly, lime-coloured and -flavoured drink with just 3 percent alcohol content."

What a joke. I would have to drink double the amount of my usual intake. I can't see that product going anywhere. Or you had half the amount of water... stick out tongue

Healing Artisan
sounds like cheap alcohol. i'll pass.

debbiejo
Does it come in vanilla?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Healing Artisan

You'd pass up cheap alcohol?! What's the world coming to?

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You'd pass up cheap alcohol?! What's the world coming to?

A sad and powdered alcohol free life...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
Negative...

The reason you should pass is because it's a fruity, girly sounding drink with only has the power to emasculate.

Secretus

§P0oONY
100% agreed, pussy drinks. I have honestly been awaiting for someone to create a pill form. Now that would be less filling .. Tired of drinking mass amounts of alcohol to achieve intoxication.
I'm a lightweight...

I'm tipsy after only 4 pints!

w00t

Dreamt
Originally posted by debbiejo
Does it come in vanilla?

Secretus
I was never a big fan of any flavored liquor. With time I'm sure they will come up with anything and everything.

§P0oONY
Imagine the fun you could have with alcohol that tasted like water.

Ashestoashesjc

Nellinator
I was never a big fan of any flavored liquor. Ever try Everclear? I appreciate the variance in flavours.

Fishy
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
Water intoxication? Didn't a lady die from that?

Plenty of people died from that.

Also things like that will never be legal here especially not with our current government. Alcohol under 16 of any kind will not be allowed.

Mindship
This is the Money Gods' compensation for alcohol-free beer.

Fishy
Originally posted by Mindship
This is the Money Gods' compensation for alcohol-free beer.

Worst invention ever...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fishy
Plenty of people died from that.

Also things like that will never be legal here especially not with our current government. Alcohol under 16 of any kind will not be allowed.
How strict are your alcohol laws? I'm going to Amsterdam in about a month with someone who is 17. I've read that you can't have hard liquor if you're under 18, how well is this actually enforced?

chillmeistergen
I went when I was 16 and got fvcked out of my face, all the time. I didn't really get questioned as to my age at all.

Fishy

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fishy
Not at all. The only time you might have problems with a 17 year old is on a Saturday night when they usually only allow 18+ in. But just try a few places and you'll get in anyway. And you are very unlikely to get questioned about your age at any other time. Unless you look like your 15 you can just get whatever the hell you want.
Awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.