Luke Cage vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
both at current ability...who takes it

SpunkySmurph
none180

Luke really needs a respect thread

tiakocom
really what is bat gonna do here? make some anti luke cage gadget? seriously roll eyes (sarcastic)

norrinradd43
fine, he gets vibranium batarangs lol

braz
exploding vibranium batarangs ftw. Happy Dance

strengthkills
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
none180

Luke really needs a respect thread laughing hysterical

Badabing
Batkick ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
By the shining gates of funky Asgard . . . Bruce dies.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
By the shining gates of funky Asgard . . . Bruce dies. By the smelly cheese of the freaky French.....Bruce lives! durfist

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
both at current ability...who takes it

bruce

jasonk3
Originally posted by Badabing
Batkick ftw.

Lethal_Rise
batman goes down hard w/o equipment or prep.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
batman goes down hard w/o equipment or prep.

Batman took out the hulk before, cage shouldn't be a problem...

BATKICK FTW !!!

shifty

Grimm22
Luke isn't immune to gases no expression

Bats just poisons him

jasonk3

Faceman
Batman doesn't lose to bricks....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce kicks the crap out of Luke Cage. Cage has always been a sorry character in the Marvel U.

norrinradd43
I wouldnt go as far as to say luke cage is sorry...he is a pretty cool character I think either one can win on any given sunday 5/10 w vibranium exploding batarangs lol

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by guy222
bruce

gets his ass beat pretty bad.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I wouldnt go as far as to say luke cage is sorry...he is a pretty cool character I think either one can win on any given sunday 5/10 w vibranium exploding batarangs lol

I don't think vibranium is part of the DC u.

Alfheim
Nitrogen capsules in the ears and eyes?

Caps Conscience
Luke is not a brainless Hulk and all he needs is one shot and this fight is over. He is also skilled enough get that one shot quick and fast. Bats bites unless he has some prep.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Luke is not a brainless Hulk and all he needs is one shot and this fight is over. He is also skilled enough get that one shot quick and fast. Bats bites unless he has some prep.

Yeah probably. Luke aint no MA but hes no dumbass either.

srankmissingnin
Batman has beat Amazo with the standard junk in his belt. Luke Cage is a pretty standard guy, with a standard power set. He is strong, he is durable.... but little else. Batman should take the high majority of the wins, Luke Cage is well with in Batman's ability to take down.

Alfheim
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman has beat Amazo with the standard junk in his belt. Luke Cage is a pretty standard guy, with a standard power set. He is strong, he is durable.... but little else. Batman should take the high majority of the wins, Luke Cage is well with in Batman's ability to take down.

Luke Cage is not a standard guy. He has lots of experience and is very smart...not as smart as Bats but still very smart. miffed:

P.S. Thanks for the band list. stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Alfheim
Luke Cage is not a standard guy. He has lots of experience and is very smart...not as smart as Bats but still very smart. miffed:

P.S. Thanks for the band list. stick out tongue

Nah, he is a pretty standard guy. wink

Sorry the list wasn't very good, I'm just not very good at remembering band names and I haven't been to a show in over a year. embarrasment

Alfheim
Nah, he is a pretty standard guy. wink

1. Hes smart. Not leader of New Avengers for nothing
2. Has lots of experience.
3. He is actually very fast for size and build. Was able to constantly dodge punches from Savage Hulk, was able to dodge on a sky cycle before cops even got a shot off.
4.Bats did use some prep on Amazo didnt he put somethings on his eyes.

Sorry the list wasn't very good, I'm just not very good at remembering band names and I haven't been to a show in over a year. embarrasment

Dont matter. I'll do my own research.

srankmissingnin
1. Hes smart. Not leader of New Avengers for nothing
2. Has lots of experience.
3. He is actually very fast for size and build. Was able to constantly dodge punches from Savage Hulk, was able to dodge on a sky cycle before cops even got a shot off.
4.Bats did use some prep on Amazo didnt he put somethings on his eyes.

1. He's the leader of the New Avengers because, despite every single member being exponentially more qualified for the role of leader, none of them want to step up.
2. Yup... but still "pretty standard" when compared to Bats.
3. Fast for his size still equates to "pretty standard" when compared to Batman.
4. I don't remember

The only way Cage takes this is if he gets lucky and manages to snag Bruce's cape while Batman is hoping around... but Bruce is pretty careful about that.

There are a ton of great bands from the 905, Burlington and around there.

starlock
Batman for the win

Alfheim
1. He's the leader of the New Avengers because, despite every single member being exponentially more qualified for the role of leader, none of them want to step up.

I dont think thats true. Some of them yes, but most of them have as much expreience as he has.

2. Yup... but still "pretty standard" when compared to Bats.

I dont know about that. I think Cage has been a member of the Defenders and the FF and of course he has his heroes for hire firm.

3. Fast for his size still equates to "pretty standard" when compared to Batman..

Yes but somebody that fast s going to be able to land hits on Batman. DD has fought the Hulk before but the Hulk despite the speed difference was able to land hits. I think DD is faster than Batman and Luke is faster than the Hulk. Cage is going to land hits.

4. I don't remember.

Yup Bats prepped and oh yeah didnt he have NW with him?

The only way Cage takes this is if he gets lucky and manages to snag Bruce's cape while Batman is hoping around... but Bruce is pretty careful about that.

Dunno about that.

There are a ton of great bands from the 905, Burlington and around there.

Yeah theres a great band called Luke Cage FTW. stick out tongue

P.S. I dont even think that was the real Amazo.

illadelph12
Thugonomics>>>>Martial Arts Training.

Street Cred FTW.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by illadelph12

Street Cred FTW.

Owning 30 pairs of shoes and putting jewelry in your face > martial arts?

Caps Conscience

Street Cred FTW.

Do you think Luke Cage busts his guns....

A[BAW]Endrict
If Bats uses his brains then he might win....other than that, he gets his ass handed to him.

illadelph12
Owning 30 pairs of shoes and putting jewelry in your face > martial arts?

Add malt liquor drinking, trick slapping, and C-walking, and yes thumb up

A degree in Thugonomics>>>Martial Arts Training.

Putting Your Mack Hand Down>>>>Drunken Monkey Fist Nerve Strike.

illadelph12
Do you think Luke Cage busts his guns....

Luke's an O.G.

He slap-boxes.

Caps Conscience
I'm sure Luke Cage spars with Iron Fist all the time. Batman isn't going do anything that he can't deal with in the fight. Luke Cage will give him an old school beat down ftw.

Caps Conscience
Luke's an O.G.

He slap-boxes.

On the real Luke Cage is definitely the comic book character that is most likely to smoke weed.

srankmissingnin
On the real Luke Cage is definitely the comic book character that is most likely to smoke weed.

Nah, he seems like one of those "lets keep our streets clean" type of guys.

Juntai
Batman.

Alfheim
I'm sure Luke Cage spars with Iron Fist all the time.

Thats a good point. I dont think Luke is an MA expert but im sure he knows how to deal with them.

Alfheim
Nah, he seems like one of those "lets keep our streets clean" type of guys.

Hey you gonna reply to my post. no expression

grey fox
I vaguely remember once posting that Bat's could snap Lukes neck if he got the drop on him (he'd have to be quick though lest Cage slam Bruce clean through a wall).

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by grey fox
I vaguely remember once posting that Bat's could snap Lukes neck if he got the drop on him (he'd have to be quick though lest Cage slam Bruce clean through a wall).

He could in theory do that, but I just don't see luke falling for it the majority of the time the fight. I really see Luke grabbing that cape and helicoptering Bat into a wall though. With minimal effort might I add.

Alfheim

How the **** is he going to snap the neck of somebodies of Cage's durability? confused

grey fox
How the **** is he going to snap the neck of somebodies of Cage's durability? confused

I think my reasoning at the time was that while Cages skin was indestructible his bones weren't .

Remember this was at least a year (possibly two) ago.

Alfheim
I think my reasoning at the time was that while Cages skin was indestructible his bones weren't .

You sure about this?

grey fox
You sure about this?

Note the line underneath. I didn't know at the time all of his muscles/bones were denser.

Alfheim
Note the line underneath. I didn't know at the time all of his muscles/bones were denser.

Right, so Bats probably wont be able to snap his neck.

BUSTER1
Cage all the way. His durability means bats will have a hard time hurting him-and while Batman is trying to wear him down Luke can get in at least 1 good shot that would be enough to end the fight. And im thinking along the lines of logic not PIS-so no room for Batman being durable enough to be only 'stunned' by a punch from a superstrong bloke with steel hard skin. for all his training and conditioning Batman is only human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.