Wrecking crew Vs Superman w/twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Supes can't use super speed.

Symmetric Chaos
T-Vo durfist

King_Mungi
Wait till Omega Flight #4 comes out and we'll get a better indication the power upgrade Tanaraq gave them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Wait till Omega Flight #4 comes out and we'll get a better indication the power upgrade Tanaraq gave them.

mhm

You just can't admit that they might lose. I bet if they don't show enough power in OF#4 you'll tell us to wait for OF#5.

Where will it end? nuts

King_Mungi
Actually they properly could take him now, magical sheilds, magical blasts, magical teleportation, and means to BFR him.

Also their going to be killed in either OF #4-5

Avalonofthewind
I saw this thread coming. I guess everyone wants to become a someone by going after Superman. =-)

Faceman
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I saw this thread coming. I guess everyone wants to become a someone by going after Superman. =-) Why cant they just accept the truth? laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Faceman
Why cant they just accept the truth? laughing out loud

Did you see what Wrecker recently did to Beta Ray Bill? wink

Faceman
Did you see what Wrecker recently did to Beta Ray Bill? wink I was just reading about it over at the Wrecker vs. Hulk thread... confused So he's gotten a decent power up..

King_Mungi
I was just reading about it over at the Wrecker vs. Hulk thread... confused So he's gotten a decent power up..

Also check out the Wrecking Crew respect thread too wink

Faceman
Also check out the Wrecking Crew respect thread too wink What ! I'm gone for a week, and all this happens !!! laughing

King_Mungi
What ! I'm gone for a week, and all this happens !!! laughing

My doing of course, I'm the champion of obscure characters. cool

Faceman
My doing of course, I'm the champion of obscure characters. cool Me alla respect....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.