Idea for Spider-Man 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
Ok, so here it goes...

Connors would be trying to grow a new arm, experiment goes wrong, turns into Lizard, etc.

Sergei Kravinoff is a "Crocodile Hunter" like tv star who hunts down rare species for New York's entertainment. However, when an endangered species protection group calls for his show to go off the air, his show is canceled. He is fueled with rage and decides that to regain the people's favor, he must hunt down and kill the new terror of the Lizard. He is also paid a large sum of money to hunt down and capture Spider-Man by an "outside party".

Kraven attacks Spider-Man and Lizard as they are fighting, and it turns into a free for all triple threat. With other stuff happening (that I can't think of) and Peter leaving MJ for Gwen (Bryce Dallas Howard rox) after their relationship hits rock bottom (thanks to Dwayne Johnson... jk) it ends with a huge battle in the jungle between each of them. Spider-Man (who had worked on a cure through the film) eventually injects the cure into the Lizard and he returns to normal. Kraven and Spider-man continue to fight until Kraven is captured by authorities and put in jail for attempted murder.

Kraven is sitting in his jail cell when someone pays him a visit. He says in a very familiar voice "You failed us, Sergei." (Note: The camera is pointed at Kraven the whole time, so you don't exactly know who it is yet) Kraven replies by saying "Us? Who else was in on this?" The audience hears some strange noises. Kraven's expression turns from curiosity to fear. "I thought you died!" The man says, "Oh, we're very much alive... but you won't be!" The audience hears the "Venom screech" from #3 as Kraven curls up and screams for help. (Note: As this is going on, the camera goes closer to Kraven until it is at his face as he is screaming in terror)

So, how is it? Obviously, the man is Eddie Brock (played by Topher Grace) who survived his encounter in #3 and is back with a vengence to destroy Spidey in #5 for humiliating him, taking "his girl" (Gwen) and trying to kill him... He is now a full fledged Venom, complete with the "us" stuff and a "not ridiculous but noticable" tongue. (But no drool)

Menetnashté
It's good, but it seems a lot like in the video game as far as Kraven and the Lizard go. And I think fans will want something different that they haven't just seen, if you know what I'm saying. Besides I think it's out of character for Venom to pay off Kraven to kill Spider-man when he'd want the pleasure in doing it himself.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, I agree. Venom is the type of character that makes sure that things are done by doing it himself. Knowing Venom, he doesn't want anyone to kill Spiderman except him.

ESB -1138

Yoshi Fanatic
Why would Eddie Brock be in jail? Beside altering a fake picture, he has done nothing wrong in Spiderman 3. Of course, he did do a lot of bad things as Venom. Then again, Spiderman was the only person that knew that Eddie Brock was Venom...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Why would Eddie Brock be in jail? Beside altering a fake picture, he has done nothing wrong in Spiderman 3. Of course, he did do a lot of bad things as Venom. Then again, Spiderman was the only person that knew that Eddie Brock was Venom...

They were taking pictures of the fight left and right and Eddie exposed himself on the taxi cab. I'm sure someone managed to magnify that to get a clear picture of who Venom was.

ESB -1138

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Here is a better idea.

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=27145

Menetnashté
This isn't long and written out like all of yours but I think it should involve Eddie Brock Sr, being a construction worker and some of the symbiote that hadn't completely been destroyed gets on him, giving him all of his sons memories, and giving him a reason to want to kill Spider-man. And Lizard should be the other villain. Lizard should take up the first half and Venom should be in the rest but he should be the villain for the last hour since he should return to fight carnage in the next. And maybe things he's done while not fighting spider-man can pop up, like Sandman somehow dying.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

steverules
These idea's sound good

Bat Dude

ESB -1138
That's too many villains for a single movie. It should just be Mysterio or the Rhino.

Yoshi Fanatic
Eddie Brock Sr as Venom in the Spiderman 4 wouldn't be right. How corny would it be for a father to avenge his son by killing the killer? If you all may recall, Eddie Brock's father didn't even like him that much. Also, it'll be like the whole Harry Osborn situation. In other words, instead of a son avenging the death of his father, it would be a father avenging the death of his son. The Eddie Brock from Spiderman 3 should be in Spiderman 4.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by ESB -1138
That's too many villains for a single movie. It should just be Mysterio or the Rhino.

I think that you can have six villains in one movie, so long as you do it right. I mean, Rhino, Shocker, Beetle, Electro, and Vulture don't really need much back story, maybe they were all volunteers (except for Vulture, he would be a Oscorp staff member) for a certain Oscorp testing thing and they all received some sort of gadget or power. The person who could drive the story along would be Osborn. It would be a whole lot of action and fight scenes (though you really couldn't have a love story that every Spider-Man movie has had so far)

Menetnashté
Eddie Brock Sr as Venom in the Spiderman 4 wouldn't be right. How corny would it be for a father to avenge his son by killing the killer? If you all may recall, Eddie Brock's father didn't even like him that much. Also, it'll be like the whole Harry Osborn situation. In other words, instead of a son avenging the death of his father, it would be a father avenging the death of his son. The Eddie Brock from Spiderman 3 should be in Spiderman 4.
But I want a big bulked up Brock like in 616 sadOriginally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I did not realize that Edward Brock, Sr became Venom in thew comics.
Not in ultimate, but there was only one Eddie Brock in 616 and he was the Venom that I'd want, Topher's venom was good to.
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I understand exactly what you mean. I wanted Venom to pay off Kraven because NO ONE would expect Venom to pay someone off to eliminate Spider-Man, which would give it a hint of suprise. While I do agree that it is out of character, this isn't exactly the comics, which allows for more original interpretations and new stories to be told. Also, I guess instead of killing Spider-Man, he'd have Kraven bring him to him so he could torture him.

And not using Lizard in the movies would be a waste. He's such a kool visual (a chance to blow us away with great CGI) with an engrossing story.

I think Lizard and Kraven should be in 4 with a Venom cliffhanger or cameo at the end. Then for 5 it would be Venom for most of the movie, then we start to see the "Lethal Protector" around the middle, and then Spidey & Venom vs. Carnage at the end. Then for 6, find a plausible excuse to bring back Norman Osborn and have him lead Shocker, Vulture, Beetle, Electro, and Rhino to make the Sinister Six. That's my ideas...
I don't mind Lizard but Kraven? I've always hated him and his stupid brother, wow the ability to be a costume designer, how feckin' awesome, it's like mystique but worse. So I don't thin Chameleon, Kraven, Vulture, or any other goblins should be in the films. emphasis on the goblin's since they all are so much alike except for costumes.

ESB -1138
Mysterio needs to be in a film!!

Yoshi Fanatic
No, he doesn't. Why would Sam Raimi want Mysterio in Spiderman 4?

ESB -1138
No, he doesn't. Why would Sam Raimi want Mysterio in Spiderman 4?

Because Mysterio kicks major @$$. And I never said for 4. He can appear in 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.