Ultimate Battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Living Tribunal vs Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion & Galactus!

Could The Living Tribunal defeat the very essential forces of the universe?
Should either win what would you presume the consequences would be?

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
The Living Tribunal vs Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion & Galactus!

Could The Living Tribunal defeat the very essential forces of the universe?
Should either win what would you presume the consequences would be?

LT wins

No one is above LT save his boss, TOAA

http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc427/th_66814_Silver_Surfer_1989_1031_20_122_427lo.jpg
http://img127.imagevenue.com/loc693/th_66815_Silver_Surfer_1989_1031_21_122_693lo.jpg

Entity
Originally posted by guy222
LT wins

No one is above LT save his boss, TOAA True! No ONE is above him but could he be defeated by the very combined sources of his power?

guy222
True! No ONE is above him but could he be defeated by the very combined sources of his power?

Living Tribunal destroys those guys

Let me ask u, who's the most powerful of the team

Entity
Living Tribunal destroys those guys

Let me ask u, who's the most powerful of the team Of the group against The Living Tribunal?
I'd say their all pretty well even. If not then possibility Galactus but I highly doubt it.

You'd have to remember these are the highest in power next to the Living Tribunal and The One Above All himself. So the question isn't if any one of them could take The Tribunal but the combined efforts and powers of them all.

guy222
Of the group against The Living Tribunal?
I'd say their all pretty well even. If not then possibility Galactus but I highly doubt it.

You'd have to remember these are the highest in power next to the Living Tribunal and The One Above All himself. So the question isn't if any one of them could take The Tribunal but the combined efforts and powers of them all.

According to the old Marvel Books. That would be true
Death/Galactus/Eternity are 'siblings'

Oblivion maybe more powerful than Death

I would disagree with that. In the end, we all die. Death and Eternity forever struggle

I like Living Tribunal FTW

Entity
Death and Eternity forever struggle

I like Living Tribunal FTW I'm not sure wither or not you understand what I'm asking.
In this Death and Eternity are working together with Infinity and Oblivion.

guy222
I'm not sure wither or not you understand what I'm asking.
In this Death and Eternity are working together with Infinity and Oblivion.

I do smile

Team's power is nothing compared to Living Tribunal

In Marvel, No one is above Living Tribunal save his creator, TOAA

Not Eternity/Death/Galactus/Oblivion/Infinity etc

Do u think the team has a chance?

Entity
I do smile

Team's power is nothing compared to Living Tribunal

In Marvel, No one is above Living Tribunal save his creator, TOAA

Not Eternity/Death/Galactus/Oblivion/Infinity etc

Do u think the team has a chance? Individually? NO!

Combined? A chance is at the VERY least what they have. They should be able to stalemate him even possibly beat him.

I not really biest either way. Just saying I don't believe its as simple as that. Your saying the very sources of his power aren't even a match for him.

Sorry while I'm not saying they'd definitely win, I just don't buy that its not a close fight to say the least.

guy222
Individually? NO!

Combined? A chance is at the VERY least what they have. They should be able to stalemate him even possibly beat him.

I not really biest either way. Just saying I don't believe its as simple as that. Your saying the very sources of his power aren't even a match for him.

Sorry while I'm not saying they'd definitely win, I just don't buy that its not a close fight to say the least.

I have researched LT for yrs.

I believe Death is the toughest of Team 2. She touches Galan, he dies. Eternity is a neverending battle. Death always seeks to gain the upper gain. Oblivion is nothingness. Some suggest he's greater than Death

I agree with u, it would be a close match

Written properly, LT wins

Bouboumaster
I think that Galactus, Eternity and Death statlemate the Living Tribunal, because of the second scan you post, Guy.

It's seems that the LT is the combination of the antity that represent these three faces. The team of three are a face each.

citannah17
in truth you'd think that the combined might of the team should take him considering LT hasn't really been shown using blast-type attacks he is a judge maybe he will try to reason with these universal forces but if their pissed he might lose considering they can use their powers while he needs all of his three heads must be in agreement and i kinda doubt they will be concerning the threat of the very forces hes suppose to ensure survival.

Endless Mike
He used a blast against Thanos with the HOTU.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He used a blast against Thanos with the HOTU.

HOTI?

Living Tribunal takes this

llagrok
LT is above any combination of abstracts or super beings. He simply snapped his fingers and set back time when they were all killed by Adam Warlock.

LT would probably realize that killing them would only endanger the universe and BFR himself?

golem370
I thought Living Tribunal said he transcends the realms of Death Eternity Chaos Order ?

starlock
i think the problem here is LT's role

When abstracts are used it always gets confusing add to that LT is above all others because of his role-now with the rules of the forum,i would think that his role is moot,he has no orders from TOAA and his judgement is moot-where does that leave us?

If we were to be fair ,we would go by feats-but then what feats does LT have that are not a part of his role(orders,Judgement)?

IMO- LT uses M-bodies and they are subject to the same treatment that all abstracts are,

If LT is under orders=LT wins
If LT is on his own-defying his orders(forum fight)= stalemate or team wins

This is just my opinion
I would like to see a story about LT going against TOAA's orders and refusing to do his work - a renegade LT? what would happen? would he be able to do the things he does?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
I thought Living Tribunal said he transcends the realms of Death Eternity Chaos Order ?

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.