Thanos with The Heart of the Universe vs anything DC has!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Thanos has came to DC with The Heart of the Universe, can anything or even everything stop him?

Symmetric Chaos
Darksied

smile

Utrigita
If the Power of the Heart of the universe would work then yes I believe that Thanos would bring down the entire DC

Entity
Originally posted by Utrigita
If the Power of the Heart of the universe would work then yes I believe that Thanos would bring down the entire DC What if it worked but only held all the power of Marvel?

This thread was intended to be debated about either way thou. wink

Mider999
emperor joker was strong enough to hold the spectre off, and the spectre himself has merged himself with alot of the power of the presance when fighting the great evil beast. You also forget that there are other powers such as the brothers, and the presance himself, the spear of destiny. DC got to many powerful beings and artifacts

strengthkills
why is thanos only good with some kind of high power gem,stone artifact it takes away from him marvel screwed him

Entity
Originally posted by Mider999
emperor joker was strong enough to hold the spectre off, and the spectre himself has merged himself with alot of the power of the presance when fighting the great evil beast. You also forget that there are other powers such as the brothers, and the presance himself, the spear of destiny. DC got to many powerful beings and artifacts Yes but Marvel has an answer to every thing DC has, and thats not even considering if The Heart can tap into all the power in the DCU!

quanchi112
emperor joker was strong enough to hold the spectre off, and the spectre himself has merged himself with alot of the power of the presance when fighting the great evil beast. You also forget that there are other powers such as the brothers, and the presance himself, the spear of destiny. DC got to many powerful beings and artifacts are u saying dc is a stronger universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nikkolas
Great Evil Beast.

quanchi112
dc is in no way better or harder to conquer than marvel. its just dc has darkseid while marvel has thanos. thanos seeks and conquers while darkseid well...exists

Photon009
Thanos would easily take down DC.

quanchi112
in the end thanos easily took down living tribunal and pretty much everyone, it wasnt even a challenge for him. dc would fall very fast, well as quickly as thanos wanted it to fall.

hush
Lucifer Morningstar can stop him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by hush
Lucifer Morningstar can stop him. not with the heart im afraid not.

hush
Originally posted by quanchi112
not with the heart im afraid not.

no Lucifer Morningstar wins im afraid so hes thet good.

quanchi112
thanos took down living tribunal with ease. old lucy aint that good. thanos with ease with the heart. it was like conquering the universe was on easy leevl when he got that thing.

spetznaz
Thanos would fall.

Why?

Simply, on a macro level the MU=DCU. The two universes are not just analogous when looked at on a holistic manner, but they are actually more than that .....they are totally the same. Not just similar ....the same.

Now, there are some differences here and there, but on a macro level it all nulls out.

Which is why sending one character, no matter how powerful, to another universe (in this case a multiverse .....since the DCU is not just one universe) is an excercise in futility.

True ....Thanos is powerful.
Moreover, the HOTU is omnipotence itself.

But the DCU has a multitude of beings and artifacts as well that are either at omnipotent level (or, as can only happen in comic books, go 'beyond' omnipotence .....and yes, i know that should be illogical but it is not).

One more thing ....that may sound illogical to some but if you use some brain juice on it will make sense: Thanos would survive far longer in the DCU (when attacking it) if he did NOT have the HOTU than if he did!

Yup ....as in, Thanos would last far longer using his own powers that he would if he was tapping into the HOTU.

How?

Well, because the moment he started using the HOTU it would INSTANTLY raise the ante, and due to the stakes involved bring in opponents that are beyond power.

By the time it was over even people like Michael D would seem totally powerless compared to the people that would come to DCU's aid. Thanos (with the HOTU) wouldn't last a minute. And yes, I know very well what the HOTU is.

Think of it this way .....imagine if you take a pistol and go rob a bank. Who will show up?
Simple ....cops with guns.

Now, imagine if you send a message saying that you have a tactical nuke and are camped in the Mohave desert, and that you intend to drive the nuke next week to a major metropolitan area and detonate it (killing millions of people).

Who will respond to your threat?
Well ....let's put it this way ....it will not be cops.
And if your threat is confirmed it will not even be the military.
And if they know the nuke is indeed powerful, and you are in fact in the Mohave desert .....there is a very good chance an executive decision will be made to obliterate your particular locus (in essence, you will be nuked ....better to save a city and nuke a patch of desert).

Sometimes being too powerful can be a weakness in and of itself.

Thanos goes down.

BTW: The result would be the same if Darkseid attacked the MU with the ALE. DS with the ALE would be (again, here comes that word) 'omnipotent.'
BUT, the very fact he is doing what he is doing would bring some players to the game that are just not the type to mess with.

(Oh ....and these people would NOT BE the Living Tribunal and the Spectre .....I am talking types that are beyond those two. And I can easily think of a number off the top of my head).

quanchi112
the onnly one who can stop this is God. and God doesnt get directly involved in either universe. i see ur rationale, but thanos did this with ease. no one oculd have opposed him in terms of power. he would absorb all dcu characters like he abosorbed marvel characters.

charlemagne9746
Believe me...if Thanos did try to use the HOTI in DC...it wouldn't work. The Presence would get involved...or grant Michael or Spectre the power necessary to deal with that threat. Not to mention the Great Evil Beast. The Source itself could at least stalemate it if not beat it out right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Believe me...if Thanos did try to use the HOTI in DC...it wouldn't work. The Presence would get involved...or grant Michael or Spectre the power necessary to deal with that threat. Not to mention the Great Evil Beast. The Source itself could at least stalemate it if not beat it out right. ur talking crazy here. the herat was to powerful and it absorbed eveything. assuming it works in dc as it did in marvel only one with a shot is presence but hes not allowed in this fight. dc loses. the soucre what is the source going to do. its such a cheap copout. i remember in genesis when the source was dying, it isnt everything u think it is. it doesnt make decisions on its own.

Entity
Originally posted by spetznaz

Thanos goes down.

BTW: The result would be the same if Darkseid attacked the MU with the ALE. DS with the ALE would be (again, here comes that word) 'omnipotent.'
BUT, the very fact he is doing what he is doing would bring some players to the game that are just not the type to mess with.

(Oh ....and these people would NOT BE the Living Tribunal and the Spectre .....I am talking types that are beyond those two. And I can easily think of a number off the top of my head).

You do realize The Heart would have all the power of EVERYTHING in the Marvel Universe COMBINED, including the Living Tribunal?

As for your being more powerful than the tribunal.
Other than GOD himself who would this be?

If your thinking of the brothers, which is all I can assume your could be, aren't they just representations of TOAA and The Presence?
DC and Marvel's respective GODS!

norrinradd43
Thanos with HOTU Smashed Ziran, and then went on to absorb the whole universe as if it were nothing....probably one of the strongest showings in comics, I think he takes everything short of god which is even debatable...HOTU may even be equal to TOAA or Presence...Thanos was able to see the inner workings and equasions that made up the universe and manipulate them...no reason it wouldnt work in DC

Entity
Believe me...if Thanos did try to use the HOTI in DC...it wouldn't work. The Presence would get involved...or grant Michael or Spectre the power necessary to deal with that threat. Not to mention the Great Evil Beast. The Source itself could at least stalemate it if not beat it out right. Originally posted by quanchi112
ur talking crazy here. the herat was to powerful and it absorbed eveything. assuming it works in dc as it did in marvel only one with a shot is presence but hes not allowed in this fight. dc loses. the soucre what is the source going to do. its such a cheap copout. i remember in genesis when the source was dying, it isnt everything u think it is. it doesnt make decisions on its own.

Whats the difference between The Source and The Presence?

I'd always just assumed that they were just two different words for the some thing. Namely DC'S God!

charlemagne9746
The Presence must care for all creation if he grants Spectre his powers. Spectre is what..the wrath of God? If Presence didn't care about anything...why bother sending the Spectre out to deal with anything? The Presence would care in this fight....and he could amp Spectre's powers to the point necessary to deal with the threat..that is if the Presence didn't step in Himself.

I might have missed it...but, I don't think I saw anything that said that Presence was not allowed in this fight.

If Presence didn't interfere or amp his heralds...then yeah...Thanos could do it...but, Thanos will not get by that easily.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Entity
Whats the difference between The Source and The Presence?

I'd always just assumed that they were just two different words for the some thing. Namely DC'S God!

I believe there are different beings of some sort representing a different aspect of God. Like the Word..the Source...and I think there is more...maybe somoene more familiar with DC cosmology will come in and explain it in greater detail.

charlemagne9746
You do realize The Heart would have all the power of EVERYTHING in the Marvel Universe COMBINED, including the Living Tribunal?

As for your being more powerful than the tribunal.
Other than GOD himself who would this be?

If your thinking of the brothers, which is all I can assume your could be, aren't they just representations of TOAA and The Presence?
DC and Marvel's respective GODS!

I think the Brothers have to be different from the Supreme Beings of either company. It is said that the Brothers slumbered for many many eons...then became aware of each other once more. If that was the case...who would empower and commission Spectre and the LT. The Brothers would've been slumbering well before LT's or Spectre's creation...IMO.

Mider999
DC has to many beings with supposidly unlimited power and they basically almost do have unlimited power

the power of the fifth dimension as seen in emperor joker i mean one imp could probably take out the MU by himself even the LT
there is a being who is even stronger then the fifth dimension
the spectre
the green (swamp things source of power)
the red (swamp thing's daughter's source of power)
the brothers micheal demigourge and lucifer morningstar
the spectre
lords of order and chaos
the source
asmodel
deadmans boss
speed fource
spear of destiny
philosphers stone

BobbyD
Yes but Marvel has an answer to every thing DC has, and thats not even considering if The Heart can tap into all the power in the DCU!

Let's assume that it can...that they're parallel universes, I still think Thanos could be stopped, but by only a handful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have two people who would destroy thanos. Lucifer and Michael the arc angel. Nuff said.

Mr Master
Excluding the Presence,

Only Michael would stalemate THOTI,

everyone else in DC gets erased.

Endless Mike
Great Evil Beast FTW

Mr Master
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Great Evil Beast FTW

I forgot DC has Two supreme Beings.

I usually disregard Supreme Beings, they're seldom seen and obvious.

Mr Master
I think the Brothers have to be different from the Supreme Beings of either company. It is said that the Brothers slumbered for many many eons...then became aware of each other once more.

The Original Brothers have nothing to do with Marvel and I believe DC.

They were Never "supreme beings" (the LT and Spectre nearly obliterated both them)

Marvel retconned their part of the story. (even though the original story lasted only 3 Months)

The Brothers are now the embodiment/guardians of Two Marvel Megaverses.

Each Megaverse/Brother = a collection of MultiverseS.

The LT manipulated both of them in one hand.

starlock
yes DC can stop him

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have two people who would destroy thanos. Lucifer and Michael the arc angel. Nuff said. no they cant. again u are foolishly thinking that dc has mightier characters over there. geez, put ur dc biased aside from now. micheal couldnt beat all of dc and absorb everything. and neither could old lucy. it wouldnt happen. thanos defeated the living tribunal with ease. ease, meaning he didnt have to exert himself like thanos had to do against eternity with the ig. thanos wins easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no they cant. again u are foolishly thinking that dc has mightier characters over there. geez, put ur dc biased aside from now. micheal couldnt beat all of dc and absorb everything. and neither could old lucy. it wouldnt happen. thanos defeated the living tribunal with ease. ease, meaning he didnt have to exert himself like thanos had to do against eternity with the ig. thanos wins easily.

Are you silly or what? Lucifer is smarter and Michael is as powerful. Lucifer Micheal = the presence.

Thanos with the Heart does not equal the one above all. So Thanos loses.

Mr Master
Are you silly or what? Lucifer is smarter and Michael is as powerful. Lucifer Micheal = the presence.

Thanos with the Heart does not equal the one above all. So Thanos loses.

No one except for the Presence and the other supreme being, the GEB,

can defeat Thanos.

Michael stalemates him.

quanchi112

Thanos with the Heart does not equal the one above all. So Thanos loses. what is it u dont get, the only beings that can defeat thanos with this heart in comics is both versions of God. that is it. end of story

TheGame17
are u saying dc is a stronger universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes it is smile

dc has plenty of characters to take down thanos.

TheGame17
ur talking crazy here. the herat was to powerful and it absorbed eveything. assuming it works in dc as it did in marvel only one with a shot is presence but hes not allowed in this fight. dc loses. the soucre what is the source going to do. its such a cheap copout. i remember in genesis when the source was dying, it isnt everything u think it is. it doesnt make decisions on its own.

how the hell is that crazy? the source? that would be a major handfull for thanos.

TricksterPriest
Thanos would fall.

Why?

Simply, on a macro level the MU=DCU. The two universes are not just analogous when looked at on a holistic manner, but they are actually more than that .....they are totally the same. Not just similar ....the same.

Now, there are some differences here and there, but on a macro level it all nulls out.

Which is why sending one character, no matter how powerful, to another universe (in this case a multiverse .....since the DCU is not just one universe) is an excercise in futility.

But the DCU has a multitude of beings and artifacts as well that are either at omnipotent level (or, as can only happen in comic books, go 'beyond' omnipotence .....and yes, i know that shoul
d be illogical but it is not).

One more thing ....that may sound illogical to some but if you use some brain juice on it will make sense: Thanos would survive far longer in the DCU (when attacking it) if he did NOT have the HOTU than if he did!

Yup ....as in, Thanos would last far longer using his own powers that he would if he was tapping into the HOTU.

How?

Well, because the moment he started using the HOTU it would INSTANTLY raise the ante, and due to the stakes involved bring in opponents that are beyond power.

By the time it was over even people like Michael D would seem totally powerless compared to the people that would come to DCU's aid. Thanos (with the HOTU) wouldn't last a minute. And yes, I know very well what the HOTU is.

Think of it this way .....imagine if you take a pistol and go rob a bank. Who will show up?

Now, imagine if you send a message saying that you have a tactical nuke and are camped in the Mohave desert, and that you intend to drive the nuke next week to a major metropolitan area and detonate it (killing millions of people).

And if they know the nuke is indeed powerful, and you are in fact in the Mohave desert .....there is a very good chance an executive decision will be made to obliterate your particular locus (in essence, you will be nuked ....better to save a city and nuke a patch of desert).

Thanos goes down.

Profiled. cool thumb up

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mr Master
No one except for the Presence and the other supreme being, the GEB,

can defeat Thanos.

Michael stalemates him.

Co-signed.

Avalonofthewind
T-vo ftw.

King Kandy
Yes, in terms of raw power THOTU=TOAA.

The only thing that puts TOAA above THOTU is that it has certain "Authority" as all of Marvel. As in, he coueld simply write THOTU out of the story.

Mider999
the presance beats him or the brothers team up to take him down

King Kandy
the presance beats him or the brothers team up to take him down
I agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
how the hell is that crazy? the source? that would be a major handfull for thanos. so ur saying the source would actually step in itself? make a conscious decision to take thanos down?

TheGame17
so ur saying the source would actually step in itself? make a conscious decision to take thanos down?

he'd influence in some way in order to save his universe.

Arctic
Man one character versus an entire universe? Sounds like an overpowered character, geez. A debate about whether one character could take on an entire universe shouldn't even be taking place.

quanchi112
its either the presence or no one. thanos took down the living tribunal. so quit coming at me with micheal,lucy or whatver other angel u think dc has to beat marvels best. the source wouldnt get involved. it would just continue to exist. in genesis it died. ok the source doens tstrike back like u think. thanos couldnt destroy it nor would he want to. its like saying a dc charcater is conquering the marvel universe but the starbrand interferes to stop him
these are power sources. nothing more

TheGame17
its either the presence or no one. thanos took down the living tribunal. so quit coming at me with micheal,lucy or whatver other angel u think dc has to beat marvels best. the source wouldnt get involved. it would just continue to exist. in genesis it died. ok the source doens tstrike back like u think. thanos couldnt destroy it nor would he want to. its like saying a dc charcater is conquering the marvel universe but the starbrand interferes to stop him
these are power sources. nothing more

people can communicate with it.

Tork
DC wins. They have many powerhouses, like Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Spectre, GEB, ect. Thanos would be overpowered.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tork
DC wins. They have many powerhouses, like Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Spectre, GEB, ect. Thanos would be overpowered.

With the exception of Michael and the GEB they would all be destroyed.

GGS
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
With the exception of Michael and the GEB they would all be destroyed.

Even though Mr. Mxyzptlk has shown on panel the same feat kind of feat we're talking about Thanos pulling off with THOTU and then to a lesser extent Emperor Joker and seeing Thanos isn't even a needed or integral part of the DCU why wouldn't a backed Spectre or Darkseid..the same Darkseid who survived the original crisis on infinte earth and cheap shotted the anti-monitor lol but hey it's still not logical to think they cannot be factors in any shape or form in the fight.

Emperor Ashtar
ION can stop him.

hush
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
ION can stop him.

or just Lucifer.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by hush
or just Lucifer.
They would be team mates. . .

quanchi112
yes it is smile

dc has plenty of characters to take down thanos. no it isnt. u are full of dc fanboyism. to say one universe is stronger is just wrong. of course u may think dc has more powerful characters and i may think mavrel has more powerful. but one universe cannot be taken as having more power than the other. its just the way it is. i dont want to get sidetracked and have to get into anotehr debate why i think marvel is the more powerful of the two.

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos fails ...

TheGame17
no it isnt. u are full of dc fanboyism. to say one universe is stronger is just wrong. of course u may think dc has more powerful characters and i may think mavrel has more powerful. but one universe cannot be taken as having more power than the other. its just the way it is. i dont want to get sidetracked and have to get into anotehr debate why i think marvel is the more powerful of the two.

hypocracy once again? marvel fanboyism? wink

quanchi112
hypocracy once again? marvel fanboyism? wink well nvers argument is that dc has more powerful characters and stronger minds than marvel characters, this is simply untrue.

quanchi112
lots of fanboyism exists on these threads. it comes out in the posts. its easy to spot. there are dc and marvel fanboys everywhere. its very rare to have somone completely in the middle and not to lean over to one side. but to say dc is harder to conquer like iver heard is just plain crazy.

TheGame17
well nvers argument is that dc has more powerful characters and stronger minds than marvel characters, this is simply untrue.

it can also be untrue that marvel has more powerful caracters than dc.

TheGame17
lots of fanboyism exists on these threads. it comes out in the posts. its easy to spot. there are dc and marvel fanboys everywhere. its very rare to have somone completely in the middle and not to lean over to one side. but to say dc is harder to conquer like iver heard is just plain crazy.

so u admit that u are in the marvel fanboy group right? if u deny that, than yur just stubborn.

Emperor Ashtar
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5521/darkseid0ok2.jpg

quanchi112
so u admit that u are in the marvel fanboy group right? if u deny that, than yur just stubborn. i will agree i sway to marvels side over dc's, but i will admit when i believe a dc character would whomp a marvel one. i dont like the marvel bashing on here. just keep it to character vs character or the thread. i dont kno whow many times i have heard that dc is harder to conquer than marvel. its untrue. that is a copout answer.

leonheartmm
if were considering vertigo too{seeing as thas a part of dc}. then thanos easily loses.

LUCIFER, MICHEAL, ELAINE, LOKI, FENRIS, PRESENCE, THE GREAT BEAST, SPEAR OF DESTINY, SAINT OF KILLERS, FULL POWER SWAMP THING, THE ENDLESS, WALLY THE GOD BOY. theyr all more powerful than the heart of the universe. it destroyed the 616 universe and all connected universes, resulting in the death of the mutliverse. but adam warlock was outside the multiverse and was unaffected. lucifer level beings can create multiverses without much drain to their power at all. and can exist in the void. plus stand at ground zero of multiverse destroying explosions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if were considering vertigo too{seeing as thas a part of dc}. then thanos easily loses.

LUCIFER, MICHEAL, ELAINE, LOKI, FENRIS, PRESENCE, THE GREAT BEAST, SPEAR OF DESTINY, SAINT OF KILLERS, FULL POWER SWAMP THING, THE ENDLESS, WALLY THE GOD BOY. theyr all more powerful than the heart of the universe. it destroyed the 616 universe and all connected universes, resulting in the death of the mutliverse. but adam warlock was outside the multiverse and was unaffected. lucifer level beings can create multiverses without much drain to their power at all. and can exist in the void. plus stand at ground zero of multiverse destroying explosions. only each version of God beats thanos with the heart of the universe. its that simple.

leonheartmm
only each version of God beats thanos with the heart of the universe. its that simple.

that sounds exactly like the kind of statement a person whose stubborn and without evidence wud make. the heart of the universe wasnt equal to god in marvel. the infinity being was greater. so was the beyonder. the ifinity gauntlett might have been neary that strong. the ultimate nullifier can be said to be arguabely just as strong. genis vell with entropy showed a similar feat. wanda in house of M far surpassed it, garning the attention of the OMNIVERSAL guardian roma. roma was also at threat by abraxas. the shiar crystal might do just as much damage. the HOTU only gives one power enough to destroy the 616 reality and all connecting realities. it isnt the power of TOAA. so it loses to almost all the beings i mentioned.

quanchi112
that sounds exactly like the kind of statement a person whose stubborn and without evidence wud make. the heart of the universe wasnt equal to god in marvel. the infinity being was greater. so was the beyonder. the ifinity gauntlett might have been neary that strong. the ultimate nullifier can be said to be arguabely just as strong. genis vell with entropy showed a similar feat. wanda in house of M far surpassed it, garning the attention of the OMNIVERSAL guardian roma. roma was also at threat by abraxas. the shiar crystal might do just as much damage. the HOTU only gives one power enough to destroy the 616 reality and all connecting realities. it isnt the power of TOAA. so it loses to almost all the beings i mentioned. u cant bring in saint of kiler becuz they have different versions of the Almighty. the beyonder was retconned and isnt as powerful as when he first came out anyways. the gauntlet wasnt as powerful becuz it was neevr proven it could take down the living tribunal. plus the tribunal made a ruling so the gems couldnt be used in unison. the heart swallowed him up with ease. that is raw power, thanos never exerted himself and scoffed at their pathetic attack. he would scoff at dcs to and defeat it with his.

Thanos_THOTU
Lucifer with Michael's power would be able to cancel him out.
The Great Darkness and Presence would be albe to do it as well--just cancel him out though, not necessarly win.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Lucifer with Michael's power would be able to cancel him out.
The Great Darkness and Presence would be albe to do it as well--just cancel him out though, not necessarly win.

not true. using the entire power from the heart{feat wise} thanos was able to destroy eternitym infinity, death and the living tribunal. he also destroyed the 616 UNIVERSE{later substantiated by warlock}, and since all universes are, in current continuity, connected with the 616, they all suposedly got destroyed too. even if they didnt, the LT is compareable{although a little below} to the power of the multiverse, and his death tells us that thanos had around multiversal level DESTROYING REcreating power at max. he didnt have the power to touch anything outside the multiverse{adam warlock was in the void and wasnt affected at all} including the void and the beyond realm{the only two confirmed in marvel at this point}. also the heart of the universe didnt display the power to CREATE a multiverse from NOTHING.

lucifer has on two occasions CREATED a mutliverse from SCRATCH without breaking a sweat. he also is currently ruler of his own multiverse and created ellaine's too. he can exist in the void, and no multiversal/omniversal concept has power over him{that includes the omniversal death/fate}. he stood at ground zero of the demiurgic explosion which had the energy to create a multiverse from SCRATCH as oppsed to recreate it from an already existing one{which is more powerful than the HOTU explosion which killed LT} . he wasnt even bothered, and he can go on to create MORE multiverses without much hesitaion as long as yahweh does not oppose him using his own power to try and confine lucifer's. lucifer alone is far greater than the HOTU is. and the other examples i gave are also of beings/artifacts of equal or more power than the HOTU{ultimate nullifer=equal or more. wanda in house of m=much greater}

Thanos_THOTU
Heart >> Living Tribunal >>> IG >> I-IG >>> UN >>> Multiverse
Or, Heart >> Living Tribunal > CB w/ E and AoR >> Omniverse

King Kandy
Michael and a Fullpowered Spectre stalemate him, The Presence and GEB beat him.

leonheartmm
nope, micheal kills him. spectar wud probably stalemate or lose.

and no, thas just u using logic based on general concensus, but go to the respect forum, LT sealing the IG doesnt hold as much weight and possibly IG wud have killed LT.

and no, LT is the MULTIVERSAL "JUDGE" his actual power isnt near that of the multiverse, he can destroy multpile UNIVERSES but not the multiverse. his very purpose is to PROTECT the multiverse, sumthing greater than him. much lesss the OMNIVERSE.

furthermore, ur using the same logic with ultimate nullifier, when its actually shown to recreate the entire mutliverse and destroy abraxas{sumthing the OMNIVERSAL guardian roma cudnt control}, just cause LT is more recognizeable and isnt present here, being beaten, doesnt mean the UN was any weaker than HOTU, infact if anytthing, it might have been stronger than it.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by King Kandy
Michael and a Fullpowered Spectre stalemate him, The Presence and GEB beat him.
How?
GEB is 50% of Yahweh/Presence, which is stated to have superiors, the Heart was supreme.

Bouboumaster
It takes Spectre and higher to defeat him.

Thanos_THOTU
nope, micheal kills him. spectar wud probably stalemate or lose.

and no, thas just u using logic based on general concensus, but go to the respect forum, LT sealing the IG doesnt hold as much weight and possibly IG wud have killed LT.

and no, LT is the MULTIVERSAL "JUDGE" his actual power isnt near that of the multiverse, he can destroy multpile UNIVERSES but not the multiverse. his very purpose is to PROTECT the multiverse, sumthing greater than him. much lesss the OMNIVERSE.

furthermore, ur using the same logic with ultimate nullifier, when its actually shown to recreate the entire mutliverse and destroy abraxas{sumthing the OMNIVERSAL guardian roma cudnt control}, just cause LT is more recognizeable and isnt present here, being beaten, doesnt mean the UN was any weaker than HOTU, infact if anytthing, it might have been stronger than it.
He overseers all multiverses.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It takes Spectre and higher to defeat him. If the Living Tribunal can't do jack shit against him, well then that automaticly means Spectre could, hm?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
Ion, Full Powered Spectre, Micheal, and Great Evil Beast own him.

King Kandy
Ion, Full Powered Spectre, Micheal, and Great Evil Beast own him.
How could Ion possibly be a match for THOTU Thanos?

quanchi112
Ion, Full Powered Spectre, Micheal, and Great Evil Beast own him. thanos would laugh at being like ino, or a fully powered spectre. he crushed tribunal

Thanos_THOTU
thanos would laugh at being like ino , or a fully powered spectre. he crushed tribunal
Ino would win!

http://accel11.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/31/91/11/colos-personnages/ino-1.jpg

Too bad she isnt DC.

TheGame17
i will agree i sway to marvels side over dc's, but i will admit when i believe a dc character would whomp a marvel one. i dont like the marvel bashing on here. just keep it to character vs character or the thread. i dont kno whow many times i have heard that dc is harder to conquer than marvel. its untrue. that is a copout answer.

yur 98% marvel and 2% dc while i'm more 70% dc and 30%marvel. i've picked many marvel charactrs before.

dc combined will trump thanos's power. it's all of them against him. he can't defeat them.

TheGame17
Thanos would fall.

Why?

But the DCU has a multitude of beings and artifacts as well that are either at omnipotent level (or, as can only happen in comic books, go 'beyond' omnipotence .....and yes, i know that should be illogical but it is not).

How?

Thanos goes down.

makes sense.

Darksaint
List of beings that would take down Thanos+THOTU:

* The Presence(Yahweh, Source, etc....all the same being, imo)
* The Great Evil Beast
* Lucifer + Michael working together, their combined power and will
-----Lucifer could possibly do it on his own just by outsmarting Thanos and making him give up the power.
* The Spectre backed up by the Presence

Potential beings:

* Saint of Killers

* 5th and 10th Dimensional beings - they are outside DC multiverse arguably, but they are limited to what they can do in DCU because the Presence/Spectre can re-write the rules within DCU.

quanchi112
yur 98% marvel and 2% dc while i'm more 70% dc and 30%marvel. i've picked many marvel charactrs before.

dc combined will trump thanos's power. it's all of them against him. he can't defeat them. as ive picked dc characters. so dont play that game with me. with ur make no sense stats. thanos conquered marvel universe with ease and would od the same to dc. somone said lucy would outsmart thanos. in his dreams.

Darksaint
as ive picked dc characters. so dont play that game with me. with ur make no sense stats. thanos conquered marvel universe with ease and would od the same to dc. somone said lucy would outsmart thanos. in his dreams.

I said potentially. He outsmarted two beings who had the power of Yahweh to beat them. rolling on floor laughing

Lucifer(UNLIMITED WILL) + Michael(UNLIMITED POWER) = Erased from existance Thanos. Happy Dance

Darksaint
dammit double post

laughing

quanchi112
thanos has ultimate power save God's in marvels the end, while his will has neevr lost. thanos is what those two beings are by himself with the heart.

doomsday49
hmm....i'd say beside the the presence, nobody is beating thotu. Somebody said that michael would fight to a draw and i agree since michael is basically thotu in that he represents the power of the surpreme being.

Mr Master
Originally posted by doomsday49
hmm....i'd say beside the the presence, nobody is beating thotu.

Somebody said that michael would fight to a draw and i agree

since michael is basically thotu in that he represents the power of the surpreme being.

thumb up

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by strengthkills
why is thanos only good with some kind of high power gem,stone artifact it takes away from him marvel screwed him

EXACTLY!

Everytime Thanos have to acomplish some feat he requires some powerful artifact.

For pete's sake! Thanos is a Titan. He is not a god! It's been proven that that Thanos gadgets are worthless in the DCU.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
EXACTLY!

Everytime Thanos have to acomplish some feat he requires some powerful artifact.

For pete's sake! Thanos is a Titan. He is not a god! It's been proven that that Thanos gadgets are worthless in the DCU.

Awsome twist!

Thanos walks in with the HOTI and discovers that it's completely useless.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by doomsday49
hmm....i'd say beside the the presence, nobody is beating thotu. Somebody said that michael would fight to a draw and i agree since michael is basically thotu in that he represents the power of the surpreme being.

Michael is the power of GOD. But then Thanos would have to face the Source, Lucifer, Michael, and many other beings who are just as powerful. And it's never been proven that the heart was the power of God. only that it was more powerful than the LT. hence it may just be something TOAA created that is more powerful than the LT but less than himself.

Mr Master
Michael is the power of GOD. But then Thanos would have to face the Source, Lucifer, Michael, and many other beings who are just as powerful.

Everyone get's erased with the exception of Michael who stalemates him,

and the Presence/GEB who defeat him.

And it's never been proven that the heart was the power of God. only that it was more powerful than the LT. hence it may just be something TOAA created that is more powerful than the LT but less than himself.

While we may never know the exact percentage,

it was conclusively without a doubt the Power of the Supreme Being,

refered to as "HE" by Warlock.

"who's power you coveted" he told Thanos.

Mr Master
For pete's sake! Thanos is a Titan. He is not a god!

With THOTI he was.

It's been proven that that Thanos gadgets are worthless in the DCU.

The thread starter said we're assuming it does work,

otherwise the thread would be pointless.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Everyone get's erased with the exception of Michael who stalemates him,

and the Presence/GEB who defeat him.

While we may never know the exact percentage,

it was conclusively without a doubt the Power of the Supreme Being,

refered to as "HE" by Warlock.

"who's power you coveted" he told Thanos.

How do you erase the limitless might of the Source? And Isn't lucifer's will as mighty as God's? He simply won't allow himself to be erased. And seeing as how he and mike are god when acting together, they win this.

Mr Master
How do you erase the limitless might of the Source? And Isn't lucifer's will as mighty as God's? He simply won't allow himself to be erased. And seeing as how he and mike are god when acting together, they win this.

If the Source<the Presence

the Source loses, period.

Saying Luc has the will to resist absorption is funny,

"will" what? .... This is power, of the absolute sense, forget "will" ...

Michael stalemates Thanos, Luc gets erased.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by strengthkills
why is thanos only good with some kind of high power gem,stone artifact it takes away from him marvel screwed him Umm you are aware that Thanos has been in several matches where he has pawned top tier heralds. Also he was created as a character who chases absolute power but is his own worst enemy, you know kinda like how Darkseids always after the ALE or Doom ruling the world.

Kaos sebaceous
Robin FTW!

King Kandy
How do you erase the limitless might of the Source? And Isn't lucifer's will as mighty as God's? He simply won't allow himself to be erased. And seeing as how he and mike are god when acting together, they win this. laughing

I'll have to try that if I ever get shot... I just won't allow it to happen. Lucifer has no say in the matter.

TheGame17
as ive picked dc characters. so dont play that game with me. with ur make no sense stats. thanos conquered marvel universe with ease and would od the same to dc. somone said lucy would outsmart thanos. in his dreams.

lucifer is more intelligent than a regular thanos. and no, intelligence is not measured by someone's drive to conquer a universe.

those stats are estimated, but are accurate to every thread i've seen u post in.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm amazed that this thread is still active, Thanos dies. He's not going to be able to defeat: ION, Great Evil Beast, Lucifer, and Spectre at the same-time.

Symmetric Chaos

The difference is that Thanos was using the most powerful thing in the MU to do that so there was no equal to oppose him.

DC's equal to that (Luc + Mike or whatever) is on the loose to fight him.

Goddess Kali
I'm amazed that this thread is still active, Thanos dies. He's not going to be able to defeat: ION, Great Evil Beast, Lucifer, and Spectre at the same-time.

ION and SPECTRE go down hard..who the hell r u kidding?

Great Evil Beast will prove the most formidable challenge....

Lucifer will die if he can't be smart mouth enough, and Micheal poses as the only other challenge

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
ION and SPECTRE go down hard..who the hell r u kidding

I don't how a Full Powered Spectre who recieve's it's power straight from the Presence, lose?

ION could lose if he's on his own, but this versus is a team effort. And, ION by himself is pretty much omnipotent. . .DC takes this. . .

Mr Master

Emperor Ashtar
I disagree, ION has the power of the full Central Battery of Oa. Last person who had the entire Central Battery Core(Parallax) was able to recreate the universe.

Mr Master
Your exaggerating, they would soundly fall, but not knats.

If the Living Tribunal was handled like a child by THOTI,

Ion and Parallax are gnats.

Emperor Ashtar
If the Living Tribunal was handled like a child by THOTI,

Ion and Parallax are gnats.

ION>>Living Tribunal

quanchi112
I don't remember Tribunal ever having feats on par with classic ION. if u think ion is on par with the judge of the marvel multiverse i feel so sorry for u. i dont know how to tell u this. u are retarded. im sorry but come on dude. no on would agree with that statement.

Mr Master
ION>>Living Tribunal

Ok ... forgetu

celestialdemon
ION>>Living Tribunal

jawdrop

King Kandy
ION>>Living Tribunal
sick sick sick

I've never heard such stupidity.

Symmetric Chaos
ION>>Living Tribunal

*dies of aneurysm*

Entity
ION>>Living Tribunal OH. My. GOD!!!
Please dear sir tell me your joking if only for you dignities sake. I mean I am one of, if not the, biggest Kyle Rayner fans there is, but this is getting beyond ridiculous.

Evil_Ash
ION>>Living Tribunal

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/acb.jpg

Emperor Ashtar
if u think ion is on par with the judge of the marvel multiverse i feel so sorry for u. i dont know how to tell u this. u are retarded. im sorry but come on dude. no on would agree with that statement.

I'm retarded for believing that one fictional character is superior than the other, whatever you say. laughing

EDIT: What feats does Tribunal have over ION?

quanchi112
I'm retarded for believing that one fictional character is superior than the other, whatever you say. laughing

EDIT: What feats does Tribunal have over ION? it is utterly undebatable. its like saying spideramn has a chance against the silver surfer with no plot devices. its actually worse than that if u can believe that. if u cant admit ur wrong here then i dont know what to say to u. u need help a comics giudance counselor

Emperor Ashtar
it is utterly undebatable. its like saying spideramn has a chance against the silver surfer with no plot devices. its actually worse than that if u can believe that. if u cant admit ur wrong here then i dont know what to say to u. u need help a comics giudance counselor
I'm not gonna admitt I'm wrong until I clearly see what LT has over ION. Just telling me wrong becuase I have a difference of opinion is exactly intelligent, why am I wrong? ION is capable of some high level feats and this is what lead me to form my opinion.

quanchi112
I'm not gonna admitt I'm wrong until I clearly see what LT has over ION. Just telling me wrong becuase I have a difference of opinion is exactly intelligent, why am I wrong? ION is capable of some high level feats and this is what lead me to form my opinion. living tribunal ruled the infifnity gems to not be used in unison. he is the judge of the multiverse. the judge. hes power incarnate

Mr Master
I'm not gonna admitt I'm wrong until I clearly see what LT has over ION.

LT has detached Universes from the Multiverse with a gesture. (Korvac)

LT has sealed Universes from the rest of the Multiverse. (Slorioth and Korvac)

LT handled the Starbrand and disposed of it, effortlessly (Starbrand is a Multiversal power)

LT one shot Slorioth (Slorioth devours UniverseS, and it's hunger is never satiated)

LT transformed the Silver Surfer into the 616 Universe for a moment.

LT can stop, rewind or fastforward the Timestream any which way he chooses,
he's also Omniscient concerning the Past, Present and Future.

LT resisted an omni-directional blast unleashed by the Infinity Gauntlet without a scrath, this same blast obliterated Eternity and the rest of the Cosmic hierarchy.

LT also Stopped the IG blast in the middle of its attack, LT then Re-Created Eternity and the rest of the Cosmic hierarchy with a gesture.

(The IG is a Multiversal power, perhaps beyond even that, 5 Gems made the Ultimate Nullifier it's child and 4 Gems were able to create many universeS and threaten All the Realities in creation)

LT was depicted as a superior to the IG and his Bio of 2006 confirms it.

Do you know what a Megaverse is?

A Megaverse is a collection of MultiverseS.

A Multiverse is a nigh-Infinite amount of UniverseS.

The LT,

held and manipulated the embodiments/guardians of Two MegaverseS in one Hand.

Pick a winner. smile

quanchi112

LT handled the Starbrand and disposed of it, effortlessly (Starbrand is a Multiversal power)

LT one shot Slorioth (Slorioth devours UniverseS, and it's hunger is never satiated)

LT resisted an omni-directional blast unleashed by the Infinity Gauntlet without a scrath, this same blast obliterated Eternity and the rest of the Cosmic hierarchy.

LT also Stopped the IG blast in the middle of its attack, LT then Re-Created Eternity and the rest of the Cosmic hierarchy with a gesture.

(The IG is a Multiversal power, perhaps beyond even that, 5 Gems made the Ultimate Nullifier it's child and 4 Gems were able to create many universeS and threaten All the Realities in creation)

The LT,

Pick a winner. smile nice post, i think even an idiot can figure out that he was wrong. and that tribunal is just bad ass and no matter ho wmany cool things ion did its below average for the tribuanl, well below average.

Emperor Ashtar

Okay, than I concede this argument.

The LT,

Pick a winner. smile

Megaverse, sounds like comic Hyperbole.

quanchi112

Megaverse, sounds like comic Hyperbole. at least u conceded. living tribunal 's job titel makes him uber powerful even without having to name feats. but argument is over. but thanos still takes this battle becuz he absorbed tribunal like nothing and u can see how powerful he is.

Mr Master

Cool.

Megaverse, sounds like comic Hyperbole.

"Hyperbole" is when a claim is made with no proof of the action being claimed.

Marvel has illustrated on panel MultiverseS outside the Prime Marvel Multiverse.

Marvel has illustrated on panel the embodiments of Two MegaverseS as I mentioned.

Marvel has depicted the existence of an Omniverse within their own company, and the Omniverse is the sum of all the MultiverseS in Marvel.

So it's not "hyperbole" in any way, it's fact.

Emperor Ashtar

"Hyperbole" is when a claim is made with no proof of the action being claimed.

Marvel has illustrated on panel MultiverseS outside the Prime Marvel Multiverse.

Marvel has illustrated on panel the embodiments of Two MegaverseS as I mentioned.

Marvel has depicted the existence of an Omniverse within their own company, and the Omniverse is the sum of all the MultiverseS in Marvel.

So it's not "hyperbole" in any way, it's fact.

That doesn't make any sense, an omniverse by definition includes everything even other media. Again, it's hyperbole.

Furthermore, how can you have a multiverse that is seperate from the marvel multiverse?

Mr Master
That doesn't make any sense,

an omniverse by definition includes everything even other media.

Again, it's hyperbole.

"By definition?"

In what dictionary is the word Omniverse found?

Omni means "ALL" which means in the world of Marvel, "ALL" it's Universes, or an Omniverse.

This is how the Omniverse is described according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)

"the REALMS with a Multiverse"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg
"Within the Omniverse, collections of associated REALMS from different Multiverses are referred to as Megaverses"

So a Megaverse is a collection of Multi-verses.

Ok,

Now we have the Living Tribunal On Panel holding the embodiments of TWO Megaverses in his hand like the toys of a child.

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, their FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces"
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9741/ltrules2lu3.th.jpg
"Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in HIS great scheme of things"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand"
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg
"A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

And it's ALL CANON, according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS, each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

Ignorance termed "hyperbole" does not dismiss the Facts. smile

Mr Master
The LT exists simultaneously in all the MultiverseS:

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

The totality of ALL the MultiverseS in Marvel is an Omniverse:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg

The Omniverse, On Panel, not just words, can you SEE it visualy illustrated?

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/211/omni3uj8.th.jpg

Emperor Ashtar
"By definition?"

In what dictionary is the word Omniverse found?
Omni means "ALL" which means in the world of Marvel, "ALL" it's Universes, or an Omniverse.
How can "All" be limited to the marvel universe? An Omniverse is everything, So, marvel cannot be a Omniverse.

This is how the Omniverse is described according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)

That's nice, but marvel is not The Omniverse. The Omniverse is everything.

So a Megaverse is a collection of Multi-verses.

A multiverse is a collection of universes, it's number can range from 2 to infinity. If marvel has multple multiverses than it is a multiverse.

Writers can't change definitions.

Mr Master
How can "All" be limited to the marvel universe? An Omniverse is everything, So, marvel cannot be a Omniverse.

dontgetit

I guess you just ignored the on panel evidence,

cause Marvel has it's own Omniverse, you don't like it,

write Marvel a letter and complain.

The Marvel Omniverse has nothing to do with other companies.

Please refer to Comics for info and forget about Wikipedia bull shit

That's nice, but marvel is not The Omniverse. The Omniverse is everything.

I see debating with you is pointless,

you're displaying intransigence and that's a headache to deal with.

A multiverse is a collection of universes, it's number can range from 2 to infinity. If marvel has multple multiverses than it is a multiverse.

hum

Writers can't change definitions.

But you can? laughing

Whatever, as you wish, you're obviously not here to learn.

TricksterPriest
ION>>Living Tribunal doh This thread is making my head hurt.

Though personally I believe Spectre>LT, it's gonna take some of the highest echelons of DC's power to bring down the HOTU. But bring it down they will.

Emperor Ashtar
dontgetit

I guess you just ignored the on panel evidence,

cause Marvel has it's own Omniverse, you don't like it,

write Marvel a letter and complain.
No, I just prefer common sense, besides since when did on panel become absolute? I've seen hulk knocked out by a cemet truck on panel, Superman knocked out by a gas sation explosion on panel, etc. . .

Omniverse=Everything

The Marvel Omniverse has nothing to do with other companies.

Please refer to Comics for info and forget about Wikipedia bull shit

I see debating with you is pointless,

you're displaying intransigence and that's a headache to deal with.

hum

But you can? laughing

Whatever, as you wish, you're obviously not here to learn.

Here to learn what? laughing

You seem to be taking what marvel says for face value, I don't. Marvel is not an omniverse, I don't care what some books says.

When events of MU effect my life, I'll let you know.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Though personally I believe Spectre>LT,

ION is said to rival Spectre or something along those lines.

quanchi112
ION is said to rival Spectre or something along those lines. spectre is not as powerful as living tribunal. spectre is all over the board where as lt is consistently badassed. dont ever bginr up a guy who gets in fistfights with living tribunal. its just to silly

Emperor Ashtar
spectre is not as powerful as living tribunal. spectre is all over the board where as lt is consistently badassed. dont ever bginr up a guy who gets in fistfights with living tribunal. its just to silly

That's a low showing, but I dunno if Spectre is on par with LT.

Symmetric Chaos
That's a low showing, but I dunno if Spectre is on par with LT.

Don't bother. He's basicly become the Marvel version of Trickster.

quanchi112
Don't bother. He's basicly become the Marvel version of Trickster. its a fact tribunal is on average dealing with mutilversal events, while spectre can be all powerful one time thena wus the next
law of averages brings him way down when u compare him to a charcter who has no crappy showings.

breeze85
It depends on the person how you want to understand the term omniverse. Basically we are all part of it, even the comics. On the other hand, comics are completely fictional and CAN therefore have an omniverse of their own. Think about it for a moment. Comics are just paper and ink (or whatever you prefer). It's not exactly a self-existant but rather a man-made world, so how could it belong to our REAL world in any way? So yes, you can say comics are part of omniverse but ONLY as the material they are being produced on because they ONLY exist as such. Other than that they have nothing to do with the real world we live in.

I think it's a way more reasonable to understand that there is a single whole comic omniverse that contains all the comic worlds. An even better way of understanding would be for each company to have an omniverse of it's own. It certainly looks like this is the conclusion most companies have also come to and I do think it's the most logical way to understand the concept.

Hope I made any sense at all.

Mr Master
No, I just prefer common sense,

Common sense is if Marvel decides to make their own Omniverse, then who am I or you to stop them or question them?

The Marvel Omniverse has been around since the early 80's, but it was strickly UK titles. The Marvel Omniverse was connected to the Prime Multiverse, made official on panel in Quasar #31 I believe 1992, first time even the Watcher acknowledges the Omniverse as a certainty.

So Omniverse is just a word, it's not in any official dictionary, it basically means "All the Universes" ... in Marvel the Omniverse is no different, (All the UniverseS in Marvel) only it's broken into sub groups, and only Marvel is invloved in its cosmology.

These groups are:

Universe
Multiverse (nigh-Infinite amount of UniverseS)
Megaverse (collection of MultiverseS)
Omniverse (All of the above)

There are characters in Marvel that can erase any Universe in the Omniverse, characters that can sunder the enitre Omniverse, characters that can collapse the Omniverse, and even an item that has Remade the entire Omniverse several times over.

besides since when did on panel become absolute? I've seen hulk knocked out by a cemet truck on panel, Superman knocked out by a gas sation explosion on panel, etc. . .

dontgetit

On Panel in Marvel Comics and in their Bios in Marvel Handbooks and certified sites,

what more do you want?

You want me to rely on Wiki or the internet to get the "right" info concerning Marvel?

no

That's not gonna happen.

Omniverse=Everything

In Marvel,

the Omniverse is Everything in Marvel and that's it. smile

Marvel has it's Omniversal Guardian:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg
"from this venue, the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

Roma or her second Saturnyne, can erase any Universe in the Marvel Omniverse:

"This Crystal embodies the LifeForce of your Home Dimension"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1056/r8fu4.th.jpg
"By breaking it, that Entire Portion of the Omniverse CEASES TO EXIST"

You're not going to suggest Roma can erase the DC Universe are ya? roll eyes (sarcastic)

That would be worse than posting this comedy:

pointandlaugh "ION>>LT"

This is more PROOF of the Marvel Omniverse,

I've given you On Panel illustrations and Bio statements.

I'm not interested in Other Omniverses btw.

Here to learn what?

What you obviously don't know.

You seem to be taking what marvel says for face value, I don't.

Concerning Marvel?

I do.

Marvel is not an omniverse, I don't care what some books says.

Well then,

this need not go any further then.

Emperor Ashtar
I thought you were done with me, mane?

Common sense is if Marvel decides to make their own Omniverse, then who am I or you to stop them or question them?

The Marvel Omniverse has been around since the early 80's, but it was strickly UK titles. The Marvel Omniverse was connected to the Prime Multiverse, made official on panel in Quasar #31 I believe 1992, first time even the Watcher acknowledges the Omniverse as a certainty.

So Omniverse is just a word, it's not in any official dictionary, it basically means "All the Universes" ... in Marvel the Omniverse is no different, (All the UniverseS in Marvel) only it's broken into sub groups, and only Marvel is invloved in its cosmology.

Then I concede it, if your specifically speaking about the marvel Omniverse, than your correct.

King Kandy
The thing that people don't get is that Marvel doesn't recognize other companies... From the perspective of the marvel characters, marvel is all universes in existance. Hence, an Omniverse.

TricksterPriest
Don't bother. He's basicly become the Marvel version of Trickster.

F U Sym. durfist stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Off-Topic:
I'm debating CBR, and someone is trying to validate wolverine high-level feats whilst calling SmVFL on a character I'm debating.

quanchi112
F U Sym. durfist stick out tongue im no way near as bad as trickster. his response on powerful teams is darkseid would solo them all. tricksters whacky and deluded.

TricksterPriest
Who are you debating on?

Emperor Ashtar
Who are you debating on?

Yujiro Hanma Vs Spider-man.

They called SVFL, on the earthquake feat because allegedly that would make Yujiro as strong as the hulk and the debator cannot have that. Nevermind that Hulk strength fluctuates, and has no solid point. Furthermore Yujiro has feats that compare to that like:

-Killing a Dinosaur sized elephant easily with his bare hands
-Crushing/ Pushing hundreds of Riot Police by himself
-Causing a small quake that shook a pagoda

and, worst of all the debator is trying to use Wolverine Respect Thread Feats to support his argument

TricksterPriest
im no way near as bad as trickster. his response on powerful teams is darkseid would solo them all. tricksters whacky and deluded.

What the f**k? When you put someone who can beat him, then you can talk. And F U. miffed You're a troll and totally marvel biased. You think ****ING THANOS CAN BEAT DARKSEID! mad

Given the insane feats I have seen from Yujiro, he might have good odds against the Hulk. And ****ing Gouki from Street Fighter sunk a large island with one punch, so show them more feats from Yujiro. If he's got a pattern, it's not SMvsFL.

Edit: I think Wolverine is screwed. stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar

Given the insane feats I have seen from Yujiro, he might have good odds against the Hulk. And ****ing Gouki from Street Fighter sunk a large island with one punch, so show them more feats from Yujiro. If he's got a pattern, it's not SMvsFL.

WHPWI7K9qaE

-Puched the ground so hard he shook a pagoda
-Deflected a Tae Kwan Do champions attacks with a finger and proceeded to knock him out with said finger
-Easily owned a Dinosaur Sized Elephant that an army corp could not defeat
-Crushed/ pusjed hundreds of riot police by simply pushing on them

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>