How much do you tip a stripper?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
My friends and i were dicsussing How much the accepted tip for a lap dance is. I Figure five dollars is enough on top of the over all price. My friend believes 10 is how much it takes to avoid a feeling of uncomfortable ness. The way i see it, she is the one dancing on my lap, a five dollar tip on top of twenty dollars for one song is plenty. So what do you all believe, is there a set price to tip or is it a 12% on top of the cot of the lap dance?

Röland
I have never been to a Strip Club, I personally think they are a waste of money.

Barker
Or you could get a chick who will bang you for free, like, oh, I don't know, a Girlfriend or a wife.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Barker
Or you could get a chick who will bang you for free, like, oh, I don't know, a Girlfriend or a wife.

I have a girlfriend, thats why i need to go to strip clubs

Röland
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

No offense, but your girlfriend must suck if you have to go to strip clubs.

Menetnashté

Röland

Menetnashté

Röland

ragesRemorse

Menetnashté

Röland

Menetnashté

ragesRemorse

silver_tears
Depends on how good they are. 313

Thorrin
I don't tip them ho's nuthin.

Unless they go down. 31

Strangelove
8% hmm

Röland
Originally posted by Thorrin
I don't tip them ho's nuthin.

Unless they go down. 31

Down under to Australia? 131

Tattoo
Originally posted by Barker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Free?! They suck up much more money than a visit to the strippers would.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

That made no sense What the f**k?

Quincy
Originally posted by Tattoo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Free?! They suck up much more money than a visit to the strippers would.

The man has a point ladies and gentlemen.

Slay
Odd enough you hardly ever find strip clubs where I am from. Most men just go to a prostitute...

Kram3r

Mišt
I usually slip Irene and LF a $50 haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.