Sephiroth VS Kratos final ruling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooples
Kratos went to hell twice, and fought his way out.

He killed a God.

He killed the Sisters of the Fate (The most powerful beings in the world) and now he wields the power of time.

He's fought Zeus (KING OF THE FrEAKING GODS) and he survived, surving alone is worthy in and of itself.

He resisted the crushing palms of Atlas!

He faught the Colossus and killed it with a sword.

He fought the Hyda (only ever killed by Hercules) and won by IMPALING IT'S MAIN HEAD OVER THE MAST OF A BOAT!

He died twice by getting stabbed through the heart by objects bigger then he is.....And LIVED.

I'd say, if someone even breathed "Kratos" in the midst of Sephiroth, Sephiroth would **bleep** himself, throw himself on the floor and say he'd go 14 rounds with a party of every character from every FF game fighting him at once at level 99.

I mean, just saying: Kratos against: Every video game villain ever created is saying: This is a very fair battle if Kratos had no eyes and no legs.

They first cast Kratos in Shadow of the Colossus, and when Kratos came riding in on his flying horse with wings, the colossi commited suicide and the game was over during the introduction.

sephiroth has no chance at all...
now please shut up.

ESB -1138
Sin Harvest

Match over, who wants Tacos?

Violent2Dope
Jesus Christ I think this may be the first time I have ever heard someone overrate Kratos like that. I can think of so many people who can, and sayin Seph can isn't really a stretch.

ESB -1138
I mean, just saying: Kratos against: Every video game villain ever created is saying: This is a very fair battle if Kratos had no eyes and no legs.

I agree. That has to be THE most overrated statement of Kratos (or anyone) I ever heard.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Cooples
Kratos went to hell twice, and fought his way out.

He killed a God.

He killed the Sisters of the Fate (The most powerful beings in the world) and now he wields the power of time.

He's fought Zeus (KING OF THE FrEAKING GODS) and he survived, surving alone is worthy in and of itself.

He resisted the crushing palms of Atlas!

He faught the Colossus and killed it with a sword.

He fought the Hyda (only ever killed by Hercules) and won by IMPALING IT'S MAIN HEAD OVER THE MAST OF A BOAT!

He died twice by getting stabbed through the heart by objects bigger then he is.....And LIVED.

I'd say, if someone even breathed "Kratos" in the midst of Sephiroth, Sephiroth would **bleep** himself, throw himself on the floor and say he'd go 14 rounds with a party of every character from every FF game fighting him at once at level 99.

They first cast Kratos in Shadow of the Colossus, and when Kratos came riding in on his flying horse with wings, the colossi commited suicide and the game was over during the introduction.

sephiroth has no chance at all...
now please shut up. Cooples

kamikz

LOL! Laughed my ass off at that statement. So contradictive.

ESB -1138
How did I miss that!? He died but don't worry he lived. LOL!!!

Cooples
it was writeen to be that way you moron, it only helps to fortify my point that Kratos is badass.
similar to any Chuck Norris Joke there ever was.
God, you people...

ESB -1138
it was writeen to be that way you moron, it only helps to fortify my point that Kratos is badass.
God, you people...

You calling us a moron? At least I don't say

I mean, just saying: Kratos against: Every video game villain ever created is saying: This is a very fair battle if Kratos had no eyes and no legs

Cooples
Moron was bit harsh so sorry.
but still Kratos would win.
and I said it because it is true.

Violent2Dope
and I said it because it is true. ...Oh really? How about Kratos against, oh let me think...Jedah Dohma. Surely Kratos with his allpowerful greatness will allow him to defeat him right? I think not.

ESB -1138
and I said it because it is true.

Cough, Sin Harvest, cough

Xenogears

Sephiroth wins.....

I'm assuming this is mortal Kratos though. I don't know how powerful Kratos is in his GOD form...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Xenogears

Sephiroth wins.....

I'm assuming this is mortal Kratos though. I don't know how powerful Kratos is in his GOD form...

I dunno. But it's not like Sephiroth never had a GOD form.

Xenogears
You're right. Light and Darkness are eternal. Nothingness probably goes on forever too. But guess what ESB -1138...

jk

Safer (I think it was meant to be called Seifer, though I'm not sure) Sephiroth pwns.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Xenogears
You're right. Light and Darkness are eternal. Nothingness probably goes on forever too. But guess what ESB -1138...

jk

Safer (I think it was meant to be called Seifer, though I'm not sure) Sephiroth pwns.

Light and Darkness (and nothingness) only lasts forever if Sephiroth choses to. big grin

Xenogears
Yep.

Burning thought
Sephiroth sucks cat nipples, BUT Kratos is outmatched....so he would lose, also Sephiroth is overrated in most of his attacks

kamikz
God, you people...

Lol, it was written to be contradictive? I fail to see how that makes it more badass...

And really, being a good fighter isn't badass alone. I myself hate characters that has nothing more to them then the fact that they are unstoppable fighters.

lightness
seph wins.

as for kratos vs all villians. lets see how he defeats aumon anubis

Violent2Dope
Or Jedah Dohma.

Xenogears
Or Morrigan Aensland 313

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/

And that makes me want Tifa no longer happy

Violent2Dope
Tifa is still hotter.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by lightness

Sephiroth alone wins. You throw in any random villain that would be over kill. I would like to see Kratos defeat Perfect Chaos, Trance Kuja, Kefka, Zeromus, Sephiroth, Vergil, and all the other baddies.

Xenogears
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sephiroth alone wins. You throw in any random villain that would be over kill. I would like to see Kratos defeat Perfect Chaos, Trance Kuja, Kefka, Zeromus, Sephiroth, Vergil, and all the other baddies. Don't forget Sin and the Final Aeon.

Who else?
This fight depends, IMO.

If this is Kratos before he is a god then he looses.

If this is afterwards, I'll give the edge to Kratos.

Who else?
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Or Jedah Dohma. Enough with this damn guy, I sure hope he dies soon.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
Enough with this damn guy, I sure hope he dies soon. Trust me, so do I. Kratos as a God would beat normal Seph, but I think Safer Seph would win. Oh, and Supernova is a canon move, it's just an illusionary move.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by lightness
seph wins.

It's spelled 'Aumaan Anubis', not Aumon. And regular Anubis would pwn him. Hell, damaged Jehuty with no zero shift would pwn him. evil face

Grahf would beat the shit out of Sephiroth AND Kratos. 313

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson erases everyone mentioned on this thread from existence.

Cooples
Chuck Norris beats Samuel L. Jackson

Violent2Dope
Chuck Norris beats Samuel L. Jackson BULLSHIT! Chuck Norris is only second place tied with The Undertaker but Jackson's power is absolute!

ESB -1138
They discovered a cure for cancer. It's Chuck Norris's tears. Too bad he doesn't cry.

Violent2Dope
They discovered a cure for cancer. It's Chuck Norris's tears. Too bad he doesn't cry. Incorrect, he didn't cry until he pissed Samuel L. Jackson off by saying Jackson sucked in Star Wars.

ESB -1138
So Jackson tried to beat Norris but Norris threw him to the ground and punched Jackson with his third fist (behind his beard). Norris can win tick tack toe in two turns. He can win Connect 4 in three. When Norris does push ups he stays stationary, he just pushes the world down.

Cooples
Norris can dribble a football!

Violent2Dope
Stop looking on Chucknorrisfacts.com for his "feats". Jackson can cast a shadow over the sun with his power. Jackson is so powerful he doesn't need to exert physical force to get what he wants. All he needs to do is will it and he could wipe out an entire plane of existence.

ESB -1138
Evolution doesn't exist, that's just Chuck Norris deciding what animals gets to live. Oh and I never knew about that site. I just heard of these Norris jokes from TV. All Jackson has is, "yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!" If we need someone to shout we'll get Jackson. If we need someone who can actually put up a fight we'll get the one and the greatest Chuck Norris!!

Cooples
and besides that fact that all Samuel does IS yell, we all know that Chuck can talk in all caps, which Samuel can not!

Violent2Dope
Stop citing the gay Chuck Norris "facts". I don't care where you heard them, they're bullshit. Let me show you a list from strongest to weakest.
1.Samuel L. Jackson
2.Chuck Norris and The Undertaker
3.Hulk Hogan
4. Kane
5. Flavor Blasted Goldfish Snack Cracker

ESB -1138
Let me show you a list from strongest to weakest.
1. Chuck Norris
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Bruce Lee
4. The Undertaker
5. Jet Lee

999999999999999: Samuel Jackson

Cooples
Samuel is a pussy compared to Chuck Norris and his kicks of dread.
I am suprised you failed to mention Bruce lee who would curb stomp Samuel into the ground

Violent2Dope
Haha fool. If Bruce Lee is so powerful, why is he dead? Because he's a mere mortal man. Jackson predates history and will exist after it.

ESB -1138
Haha fool. If Bruce Lee is so powerful, why is he dead? Because he's a mere mortal man. Jackson predates history and will exist after it.

Jackson could barely handle a bunch of snakes on a mother f@$king plane.

Cooples
the only reason Bruce lee is dead is because Chuck Norris felt it was his time to go.

Violent2Dope
Jackson doesn't need to physically confront his opponents to kill them, only think it.

ESB -1138
Norris doesn't even have to think it to kill them.

Cooples
the last 403,493,219,584 things to look at Norris evaporated into thin air.
this includes people, trees, molecules..etc

ESB -1138
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/chuck-norris.jpg

Cooples
hahahaha!
that's true.

and everytime he punches a mexican baby in the face, the wind speed triples across the world.

ESB -1138
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/thenamesjimjones/Chuck-Norris.jpg

Violent2Dope
Every time Jackson shits an angel gets his wings. Everytime he pees Hell freezes over.

Cooples
Norris controls Samuel's bladder.

ESB -1138
http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/Chuck%20Norris%204th%20Wise%20Man.jpg

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson created God so is in turn his grandfather...Jesus was black fool!

Cooples
the only reason people are black is because one day Chuck was drinking oil, Bruce Lee made him laugh, and he sneezed over the entire continent of Africa.

ESB -1138
Samuel L. Jackson created God so is in turn his grandfather...Jesus was black fool!

Jesus isn't black stupid.

Violent2Dope
The first humans were black . And seriously there is no Goddamn way Jesus was white. He was probably of Middle Eastern skin tone. Oh btw this is coming from a white guy.

ESB -1138
The first humans were black . And seriously there is no Goddamn way Jesus was white. He was probably of Middle Eastern skin tone. Oh btw this is coming from a white guy.

Jesus was born in the Middle East. Middle Easterns are not black nor or they white. They're brownish.

Cooples
chuck norris is all races..

Violent2Dope
Jesus was born in the Middle East. Middle Easterns are not black nor or they white. They're brownish. ...that's just what I said.

ESB -1138
...that's just what I said.

Only because Norris allowed it.

Violent2Dope
chuck norris is all races.. No that's Tiger Woods.

Violent2Dope
Only because Norris allowed it. Dude stfu with that "Norris allowed it" bullshit. I have special protection from Samuel L. Jackson. I cant be influenced by Norris.

Cooples
Tiger woods?
Norris controls his soul!

ESB -1138
Dude stfu with that "Norris allowed it" bullshit. I have special protection from Samuel L. Jackson. I cant be influenced by Norris.

http://a7.vox.com/6a00c10e0f747fd3b400cd9787ebcff9cc-320pi

This explains why Master Chief was so bad @$$ and was capable of killing thousands of elites, flood, brutes, hunters, and grunts.

Cooples
I knew his original name was Chuck Norris......

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson created the Halos so Norris would destroy them cause he got bored.

ESB -1138
Samuel L. Jackson created the Halos so Norris would destroy them cause he got bored.

Ok so Norris destroys the Halos because he got bored. M'kay.

Cooples
Samuel can't even control his own bowel movements...

Xenogears
Samuel can't even control his own bowel movements... Change your name to Kupo eek! Do it!

Violent2Dope
Samuel can control his bowel movement if he wished but he chooses to give those angels his wings so he doesn't.

ESB -1138
Samuel can control his bowel movement if he wished but he chooses to give those angels his wings so he doesn't.

And by angels he meets Jackson goes around having gay sex with dogs. big grin

Norris pwns all.

Violent2Dope
And by angels he meets Jackson goes around having gay sex with dogs. big grin

Norris pwns all. Not only did that not make sense it was incredibly stupid. no expression

ESB -1138