Predator vs V for Vendetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Predator 8 foot to 9 foot and weights 400-700= Plate Armor,Wrist Blades,Combi Stick & Smart Disc.

Caps Conscience
Predator.

SevenShackles
if arnold and that guy from predator2 can hold their own why not V? couldnt he just trick him and blow his up or something?
V has a chance. but Predator wins.

golem370
Arnold and Danny Glover really had no chance. The Predators could have easily killed them numerous times. The Arnold and Danny won because thats the way it was written

Darth Martin
Depends on which class pred we are talking. V stands a chance with the equipment you gave the yautja but his enhanced senses would somewhat negate V's stealth. If you gave the yautja his bio-helmet V's stealth would become non-existent because of all the different visions he has. I will give V the speed advantage. Here's how I see it.

Strength: Pred takes this although V is no pushover when it comes to strength.

Speed: Have to give this to V. It's stated that Pred's can run 60 mph but I've never seen any contradiction to this in the films. V's fight at the end of his movie is amazing.

Durability: V seemed pretty durable at the end of his movie with that steel breastplate. But in Pred 2 the Yautja took six point blank shots from a shotgun without his armour. It's a tossup if Pred doesn't have armour but with it this is no contest.

Stealth: The Preds can melt into the shadows well but not as well as V. V snuck up on so many people in both his book and film that he can be reffered to as a master of stealth. Depends on if Pred gets his cloak. If so no contest, If not V takes it.

Weaponry: Pred clearly has the advantage with the weapons listed above but V is known to come prepared and might have m0ore than his "bloody knifes" and "karate gimmicks", he mayy wire the whole battlefield with explosives or might wire himself like in the film. He is insane and totally unpredictable. Depends on if V has prep. If the Yautja gets prep it's OVER!

Intelligence: V is incredibly intelligent but the Yautja has waaaaay more battle expirience. Depends on what rank/class the yauta is but I doubt qouting Shakespeare will aid V in this fight.

No prep for either: Yautja 7-8/10 (although it depends on the rank of pred)

V w/ onesided prep: Yautja 6-7/10

Yautja w/ onesided prep: Yautja 10/10

Both with prep: Yautja 9-10/10

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Depends on which class pred we are talking. V stands a chance with the equipment you gave the yautja but his enhanced senses would somewhat negate V's stealth. If you gave the yautja his bio-helmet V's stealth would become non-existent because of all the different visions he has. I will give V the speed advantage. Here's how I see it.

Strength: Pred takes this although V is no pushover when it comes to strength.

Speed: Have to give this to V. It's stated that Pred's can run 60 mph but I've never seen any contradiction to this in the films. V's fight at the end of his movie is amazing.

Durability: V seemed pretty durable at the end of his movie with that steel breastplate. But in Pred 2 the Yautja took six point blank shots from a shotgun without his armour. It's a tossup if Pred doesn't have armour but with it this is no contest.

Stealth: The Preds can melt into the shadows well but not as well as V. V snuck up on so many people in both his book and film that he can be reffered to as a master of stealth. Depends on if Pred gets his cloak. If so no contest, If not V takes it.

Weaponry: Pred clearly has the advantage with the weapons listed above but V is known to come prepared and might have m0ore than his "bloody knifes" and "karate gimmicks", he mayy wire the whole battlefield with explosives or might wire himself like in the film. He is insane and totally unpredictable. Depends on if V has prep. If the Yautja gets prep it's OVER!

Intelligence: V is incredibly intelligent but the Yautja has waaaaay more battle expirience. Depends on what rank/class the yauta is but I doubt qouting Shakespeare will aid V in this fight.

No prep for either: Yautja 7-8/10 (although it depends on the rank of pred)

V w/ onesided prep: Yautja 6-7/10

Yautja w/ onesided prep: Yautja 10/10

Both with prep: Yautja 9-10/10

Haha, glad to see ya back DM. wink

But btw, it was actually 9 or 10 point blank shotgun blasts the Predator took in Predator 2 smile

braz
Originally posted by golem370
Arnold and Danny Glover really had no chance. The Predators could have easily killed them numerous times. The Arnold and Danny won because thats the way it was written

Yesss, thankyou! Someone with sense not just going by the movie where the Predator obviously didnt try and instead of saying, "Oh well if Arnold or Danny Glover could beat one, then "so and so" definitely could too." I cant even tell you how sick I am of people referring to the movie Predators in fights, and basing their whole existence off that.
PIS my friend, PIS.

Caps Conscience
What is funny is that Danny did better against the predator than arnold did. Danny was really going H2H with it.

Fianchettoer
This is pathetically one-sided. V would go down 10/10 times. Come on--it's a Predator. This is like one of those Wolverine vs. Superman things. Supes wins 10/10 hands down each and every time. Perhaps, just maybe, V could get one over on the Predator if he's covered in cold mud from head to toe, stays really still and had prep time to devise some major contraption that could potentially injur a predator enough to make him commit suicide (although the blast would most likely kill him anyway), but without that sort of prep time V wouldn't even stand a chance of making it a draw.

llagrok
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
This is pathetically one-sided. V would go down 10/10 times. Come on--it's a Predator. This is like one of those Wolverine vs. Superman things. Supes wins 10/10 hands down each and every time. Perhaps, just maybe, V could get one over on the Predator if he's covered in cold mud from head to toe, stays really still and had prep time to devise some major contraption that could potentially injur a predator enough to make him commit suicide (although the blast would most likely kill him anyway), but without that sort of prep time V wouldn't even stand a chance of making it a draw.

Poor example.

V should be able to get 2 wins due to his intelligence.

V- 2/10 no prep
V- 7/10 prep

outavodka
Originally posted by llagrok
Poor example.

V- 2/10 no prep
V- 7/10 prep if u say so...

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Poor example.

V- 2/10 no prep
V- 7/10 prep

laughing

V's intelligent alright. It's marvelous what a guy can do when you have 10-20 years to plan. A predator can vary on the fly. Move from one prey to another and compensate accordingly.
Pred 10/10.

Rewmac
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

V's intelligent alright. It's marvelous what a guy can do when you have 10-20 years to plan. A predator can vary on the fly. Move from one prey to another and compensate accordingly.
Pred 10/10. Co freakin' signed.

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
Co freakin' signed.

Gratsi

cool

Menetnashté
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Predator 8 foot to 9 foot and weights 400-700= Plate Armor,Wrist Blades,Combi Stick & Smart Disc.
If it's movie predator vs. V then V definitely has a chance, since the first one seemed arrogant, and foolish. I was never geeky enough to read the predator comics though that was what all the kids who played d&d read.

llagrok

DARKLORDCAEDUS
"Remember the 5th of November." "The time has come for me to meet to my maker. To repay him in kind for all that he has done." V blows himself and Kevin Peter Hall up.

coke

boriquaking55
Predator in a curbstomp 10/10

golem370
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
What is funny is that Danny did better against the predator than arnold did. Danny was really going H2H with it.

Yeah specially since Arnold had a team with him and a mini gun.

Fianchettoer
llagrok is a V fanboy. Why don't we just re-title the thread "V vs. Wolverine: A Fanboy's Delight." Hey llagrok, what about this? V vs. Superman. Still 7/10 V?

llagrok
llagrok is a V fanboy. Why don't we just re-title the thread "V vs. Wolverine: A Fanboy's Delight." Hey llagrok, what about this? V vs. Superman. Still 7/10 V?

I changed my opinion didn't I?

So shut the **** up.

Fianchettoer
Good, just making sure

Fianchettoer
Pussy fanboy

quanchi112
predator wins

grey fox
Pussy fanboy

Stop being a dick Fian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.