Akatsuki Thread (Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladov52014
Akatsuki We know many have died and some will die for their encounters but what is that we all think we know and who are these 2 mysterious ones idea let us discuss this............

llagrok
Didn't the leader already reveal their hidden agenda?

ladov52014

King Kandy
A common traight among Akatsuki Members is that they are seeking or have obtained some sort of Immortality or Extreme longevity.

Sasori, Orochimaru, Hidan and Kakuza all have this.

ladov52014
no it aint they seek it its just they are able to achieve it cause they dont have the power so they find it in some other means or its just part of their jutsu. but the leader and his 2nd in command we know NOTHING ABOUT in the anime the 2nd in command u dont even get a clear view on. if you look at episode 16 he is between deidora and itiachi. check it out i think its a female consider what i learned of but go ahead give a good look.

leonheartmm
the way the his eyes are all white, and the way his PIERCING vision is drawn in the manga like remote viewing with streaks on the side to show speed, is excatly the way the byaakugen view is drawn. i think ZETSU{the cannibal, information gatherer, fly trap guy} is probably a byaakugen user, created a thread on this which was unexplainably closed.

Magee
Your only point to prove this theory is the fact he can see things in the distance around him and has white eyes... I doubt it is a byaakugen user as we would of heard about some rouge clan member by now who left his clan for power or something lol.

ladov52014

leonheartmm
actually, thas just WIKIPEDIA'S oppinion on the subject.

ladov52014
I KNOW ITS WIKI but come on they just show the facts lol its a pedia

King Kandy
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually, thas just WIKIPEDIA'S oppinion on the subject.
What, you know something Wiki doesn't? NOTHING is known of the second member, except he/she has blue hair and wears a flower in it.

Magee
Yea thats not an opinion, its giving all the facts about akastuki and none of the internet bullshit like the 4th being the leader etc.

ladov52014
and with all this i would like to see in these next manga chapters and hopfully who the leader is officially

Magee
You know he will probably just turn out to be some random all powerful guy.

ladov52014
lol ya someone know one knows its gonna have a whole new back story and plus even than who says naruto or sasuke could stop him lol its gonna come to someone doing a ultimate sacrifice who my dibs are on jiriya

Magee
I fail to see how anyone is gonna beat the team of Itachi and Kisame. Itachi owned team kakashi and kisame was schooling team gai and they were only clones with 30% of there power... Then again if every ninja in the leaf village just went after akatsuki I think they would have a decent chance. With tsunade, jiraya, naruto, kakashi, gai, neji, rock lee, shikamaru, yamato etc etc how could they lose?

ladov52014
ya so much power but ya know with the final what is it like 5 would it be
with the fight now with blondie and swirl face here sasuke is gonna either win or just his team will help him after that its ummm kisame itachi leader and the blue hair person and the dude who eats people soooooooo. very very tricky i think they are gonna put the demons within them selves if stuff gets to difficult NARUTO is gonna take the seal off the whole season has been take the seal off take the seal off once he does HOLY SHIT NARUTO IS GONNA OWN lol but shortly die

Magee
Yea Naruto will be taking it off at some point, it will be like his forbiden technique which he is only allowed to use to save a friends life and ofcourse to beat Sasuke lol. I don't like this whole kage bunshin training thing. Naruto now has the potential to learn pretty much any technique in the space of about a week. He could train his taijutsu skills and become faster and stronger than rock lee in like two weeks using 200 clones a day, fuked up. One technique I want Naruto to learn is that speed thing the 4th used, would help if he has to fight Sasuke at some point.

ladov52014
what speed thing the 4th knew ? i mean i remember the speacil kunai but thats all humm interesting but ya they havent shown naruto going ape crap on learning tech's and all with his new style of training they should have him mastering other things and all i mean he cant go nin but his gen and tai should be awesome he needs a weapon also like ummm assuma had

King Kandy
Originally posted by Magee
Yea Naruto will be taking it off at some point, it will be like his forbiden technique which he is only allowed to use to save a friends life and ofcourse to beat Sasuke lol. I don't like this whole kage bunshin training thing. Naruto now has the potential to learn pretty much any technique in the space of about a week. He could train his taijutsu skills and become faster and stronger than rock lee in like two weeks using 200 clones a day, fuked up. One technique I want Naruto to learn is that speed thing the 4th used, would help if he has to fight Sasuke at some point.
That technique is so overpowered, the 4th can move at the speed of light with it.

Magee
When was it ever said he could move at lightspeed?

King Kandy
When was it ever said he could move at lightspeed?
I heard that online, never saw the actual issue... Is it true?

Magee
Don't think he could move at light speed, was never said he could. He threw a kunai and took out 50 ninjas in the time it took for it to reach the last ninja, thats fast but I doubt light speed.

ladov52014
lol warp speed ahead the 4th is coming lol idk random but ya naruto is gonna do another time skip with in these next issuses cause i mean he is so young they need it to be like the organization hides agian years go by and they come out new members full force but naruto been training WITH SASUKE at some points

and he learns tai from lee and than im gen and just becomes a force of nature and than they will end it with how they began the 4 man team kakashi Sasuke Sakura Kakashi and Naruto and they go and everyone else follows and ya

time skip gonna happen as soon as we find out who the leader and the 2nd member is lol cause i mean they got 7 more members

DAM 7 didnt think that many, anyway

so if they do a time skip get another 3 added i guess they could realy do a huge like combat ending and the serios will be remembered

like how dbz did gt all action back to back no more learning everything is at a final now its time to finsh

leonheartmm
actually, with that technique he can move BEYOND ligtspeed. he can teleport practically and id day thats probably faster than light. but also, whenever he was shown even a little, he is a blur, cause hes movin so fast in between the enemeis.

the only character in naruto to officially move at lightspeed is haku, with his kekkai genkai ice mirrors. in which he moves at the same speed that his reflection moves at, and later its stated that its lightspeed. lol. and yet even susuke's newly developed single dot shaaringan can see it.

Magee
No the 4th could teleport using his thunder god technique, which is like a summoning technique using special seals on a kunai which he needs to place on a person to teleport to them. Body flicker just lets him move at insane speeds. Also he was so strong that a flee-on-sight order was given in regards to him during the third ninja war.

ladov52014
i want them to do a history episode of some sort showing the 1st 2nd 3rd at prime and 4th doing what they do best FIGHTING and like ya know just a brutal action episode and see everything idk why but somthing of that sort would be a good episode but.... even so do u think the leader of akutsaki can do this considering what jutsus he knows hummm interesting

King Kandy
When I said lightspeed I was refering to the Thunder God attack.

ladov52014
hummm

leonheartmm
actually i think there already was a graphic part to the manga which showed sarutobi telling konohamaru a tale and we see the first and second get their asses beaten by uchiwa madara, after which the first builds konoha using his mukotan.

Magee
Originally posted by King Kandy
When I said lightspeed I was refering to the Thunder God attack. It could be light speed considering he instantly moves to the person who breaks the seal, its like a human summoning technique. There was a one shot issue in the manga about the 4th and his team of kakashi, obito and rin in case no one knows.

King Kandy
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually i think there already was a graphic part to the manga which showed sarutobi telling konohamaru a tale and we see the first and second get their asses beaten by uchiwa madara, after which the first builds konoha using his mukotan.
Nope.... Never happened.

ladov52014
lol but ya that gaiden someone should put images of it up maybe i will lata

ladov52014
ok everyone i got it this will blow you all out of the water. alright, now since we all think the 4th is naruto's "father" since they look so much alike blah blah blah well how about this for thought its a scretch but what if one of the 2 leader of akuts who we dont know maybe one of them can be narutos parents either one i mean its far fetched but its possible ya know naruto comes faces them needs to kill them or they will kill him but like how do ya kill ya parents would be somthing interesting like for say sasuke wants to kill them that might make naruto go after him blah blah i mean can stir some real shit up.... idk food for thought.... but naruto cant just be so random of a child and, its a big deal ya know they cant just let it be somthign small thats what im thinking cause another thing is this is naruto the only one with a "seal" inside i mean idk if that but what of that i mean putting the nine tails in naruto wasnt for power but saftey... cause early EARLY in the seirous when jiriya was training naruto on the water walking sees the seals says u protected this kid for the chakra's to mix but it was just for sealing it was so naruto would purposly be able to do it and the seal all we know could just be nothing.... but, it will be somthing huge.... alright well im done on this just a little thought for everyone give me feed back

King Kandy
Originally posted by ladov52014
cause early EARLY in the seirous when jiriya was training naruto on the water walking sees the seals says u protected this kid for the chakra's to mix but it was just for sealing it was so naruto would purposly be able to do it and the seal all we know could just be nothing....
Dude... That wasn't because of the original seal, it was because Orochimaru put a reverse seal on him that disrupted the original... The true seal actually ALLOWS their chackra to mix.

ladov52014
yo yellow flash is the shit i must say

ladov52014
man that was such a meeting on the episode last night brutal and everything and kisame and itachi they went on their way hummm interesting... input on how they are gonna be on fighting should be interesting

Violent2Dope
Fools the Akatsuki Leader is Ganondorf and he's gonna destroy all of Konoha and kill Naruto then it's the end of the series Rahahahahahaha!

ladov52014
freaking loser hummmm

ladov52014
do you think we will see tobi this week in manga

ladov52014
The leader what the hell a rain-nin hummmm somthing vert interesting i don't know whats the deal but i do say he is some weird mother humper

Magee
Ok I didn't understand a word of that.

Supreme being
Ok I didn't understand a word of that.

yes I think he said something about rain ninja and a mother humper.

ladov52014
Well the Leader is all peirced up and all and plus him nothing being the over all leader and someone above him lol COMMON

Magee
oh right your talking about the latest manga. The end was interesting, sasukes eyes will surpass itachi and apparantly the leader isnt the actual leader lol and now he is going to capture Naruto... Things just got interesting.

ladov52014
not only that but it seems like the tailed beastest aint what we all those they were after and now who is this other what is their main goal i don't understad it anymore. plus with it being that i beileve only 2 or its just the kyuubi all the tailed beasts are capture and pein is the leaders name STILL don't know the chicks name. Another think poor deidera and tobi aint dead they assume it sooo whats gonna come out of this idk but they put that chapter 364 IS SOMTHING TOTALLY NEW. naruto needs 2 go train more lol

yungz22
in 363 u do see naruto say lets go there so maybe tobi is still alive and him yamato and hinata have to fight tobi

Magee
idattebeyo lol did you make that? Its funky I like it.

yungz22
no i didnt make but i thought it was nice also so i made it my own

ladov52014
and ya naruto and sasuke will all meet and since the pein is after naruto hummmm THAN THAT MEAN TROUBLE

ladov52014
the leader of akatsuki is TOBI OMG IT IS TRU TOBI TOBI TOBI IS THE LEADER HE HAS SHARINGAN WHAT IS UP WIT DIS THE RAW IS OUT BUT NOT THE TRANSLATED OMFG PEOPLE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE MANGA

Skeets
the leader of akatsuki is TOBI OMG IT IS TRU TOBI TOBI TOBI IS THE LEADER HE HAS SHARINGAN WHAT IS UP WIT DIS THE RAW IS OUT BUT NOT THE TRANSLATED OMFG PEOPLE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE MANGA
Just read the scanlation....
It was way too obvious...

Kero_Co
A lot of people were looking for a huge battle between Tobi and Kakashi, but since he is the leader I imagine that he'd be too much for him. I wonder if kakashi is going to have a guilt trip. One thing is sure though, we are going to see a lot more flashbacks.

Kento
Well if Tobi is Obito or Madara either way everybody knew he was a Sharigan user....

Magee
He said he has Uchiha Madara's power. I dont think he means he is him but rather he has his power and now he needs the ninetails to have the ultimate power, fuk who the hell is tobi...

ladov52014
TOBI IS KAKASHI'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND smile AND YA MAYBE TOBI NEEDS a like unlimited amount of chakra to use the sharingan...

Kento
Maybe Tobi isn't Obito and there is a Uchiha that Itachi didn't get to kill. Either way it doesn't seem as if Kisame or anybody knew that Tobi is a Uchiha. Though we may get to see the real reason Itachi kept Sasuke alive.

For some reason I don't want him to be Obito though I wonder if Tobi is going to be the most powerful memeber.

ladov52014
on a major note now i know this is stupid 2 say but what if tobi died and he just is faking looking like tobi lol

Magee
Yea why the hell was he going around with Deidara taking orders from him lol.

leonheartmm
just a question, but did any1 notice the shaaringan in his eye when he was with tobi cause i cant remember such an instance. also, why wudnt tobi or kakashi or sasuke notice sumthing so out there with their shaaringans? u recon itachi knows?

ladov52014
IDK BUT WE GOTTA WAIT A WEEK

Magee
Im really interested about the last page of that issue. Was that pain guy about to use the thunder god technique?

leonheartmm
huh? i didnt see that at all. i mean, wasnt it just lightening from the clouds?

is it just me or does pain look too much like yondaime? i mean blonde hair for one. maybe his eyes and piercings are just to hide it. or a family member? the story has gotten too twisty

ladov52014
I say this in the recent Manga the women says "The sky cries agian." (pause) "Pein...." "You...." now to me i thought it out and since pein has 2 kill naruto she might be said on this why we don't know but than another thing is in japanese culture rain means someone is sad. ALSO the women goes you don't need to speak so scary about him. LIKE AS IF THEY KNOW NARUTO, i mean all we think they know is he has good tech's idk but what else bothers me.... WHERE IS TOBI GOING HE WENT AWAY WHAT IF HE IS GOING TO CONFRONT SASUKE....

Kero_Co
Tobi really should go out and whoop sasuke, he's gotten too good. Also, it's refreshing to have another female character that isn't sasuke crazy. One thing's for sure, Pein has something special going on in his eyes and I can't wait to find out. Sharingan Killer?

Kento
Maybe his eyes are just that way. Though that might be what happens if he fights Sasuke or Kakashi.

King Kandy
Wow.... Is it just me, or is the Author TRYING to make the story as convoluted as possible?

Kento
Yes well at least nobody knows what's going to happen. Except the Tobi thing..Everybody knew he had the Sharigan though that's because everybody thinks he's Obito and he still may be but besides that who knows what'll happen. Maybe Pain will turn out to be Naruto's father and the Forth's brother who didn't want Naruto so the 4th took him as his own son and then because he had to seal Kyuubi he picked his nephew/son instead of some other person never thinking that his brother would lead an evil organization that would try to capture the demons for their power.

Yea I need to stop thinking up the most unlikely stuff to happen........

leonheartmm
well i suppose there is one piece of evidence linking tobi to obita. that is that he is shown to have only ONE shaaringan on the right side of his face{i.e. right eye} and that is what the twirls on his mask all converge towards. that would be in accordance to obita giving away his LEFT eye to kakashi. it might also explain why kakashi could attain the mangekyo, i mean if it was the eye of an uchiha above itachi then it makes sense.

ladov52014
Itachi doesn't know pein is going after naruto, Tobi will go to sasuke and prob propuse a deal... back stories are gonna play a big part.... PROBALY AFTER SASUKE FOUGHT TEAM 7 WIT SAI he probaly found out some things about manada... from hearing it from the kyuubi... who knows

and zetsu the plant dude where the hell is that son of a biatch

leonheartmm
plus tobi can be re written as OBITA if u just add an "a"

leonheartmm
oh yea i comlpetely forgot about zetsu! no wonder ive been getting the fealing that sum1 is missing. me probably is a byaakugen user and since the shaaringan might have evolved form the byaakugen. he might have an important part to play.

ladov52014
he is gonna be the dude that after all the fighting is done he smiles eats the bodies and dies lol. but ya know look at this OBITO TOBI LEADER OF AKATSUKI A WELL HONESTLY it Wont be him its just cause we all think it but hummm idk but ya well find out

Kento
Zetsu is probably just going to stay away from everybody until everything is over and then get on with his life doing something else after eating everybody who dies. Does he even fight? I still don't think he's a byakugan user though. Isn't there enough leaf ninja in the Akatsuki? They don't need three.

And when Kakashi got the sharigan from Obito he was weak though? And if Obito is Tobi and he got extremely powerful that really wouldn't do anything to Kakashi's sharigan. Though it's seeming more and more like Tobi is Obito with the mask thing and the sharigan. If he isn't I'll really be surprised.

ladov52014
Wouldn't be surprised lol, but wanna know somthing interesting what if pein goes against tobi. How about it huh i mean sure he could but would he hummmm...... i think someone will die agian soon... and naruto will lose it and go onto more tails like 6 or 7 and sakura's voice will reach naruto and bring him back or sasuke will do a jutsu on him and bring him back cause they both care for naruto and don't wanna see him died both sakura and sasuke..... just gotta see

Kento
I wonder how Naruto would be after going more tails if 4 or whatever nearly kills him. Hmm Tobi against Pain...what would make that fight happen? Tobi meeting Kakashi remembering who he is and then fighting Pain so he doesn't kill Kakashi would be the only way I could think. Or he finds out Pain wants to rid the world of all Sharigan users so they can't jutsu him. Though I think Naruto would come back from six or seven tails by hearing Sasuke more than Sakura. Maybe he'll break past the Hokage's clone ability to control the demon chakra and Sasuke will use his sharigan to supress Kyuubi and then maybe people could finally use Sasuke can supress Kyuubi...which I don't want to happen.

ladov52014
I JUST THINK SASUKE CAN HELP NARUTO TAM THE DEMON

Magee
He could try but I dont think he would have much luck when the kyubi is released. Also why do people assume tobi is obito, It wouldnt even make the slightest bit of sense if he was, no matter how hard they try to explain it.

ladov52014
i know it wouldn't make any sence but since in the anime they didn't show kakashi's past in gauiden. Than if they do DO the tobi obito deal than they can do the kakashi speacil for a past story IDK would be stupid smile..... Lets just hope they listen to the fans

Kento
It's because well now he has the Sharigan and the eye hole he has is at the eye he didn't give Kakashi. And the whole Tobi/Obito spelling thing. He has a better chance at being Tobi than being Madara. And there isn't any other Sharigan users known and if it's somebody knew there may still be a whole clan of Uchiha left alive unless Tobi abandoned Konoha and nobody bothered to mention it to Sasuke that there was one other Uchiha that could still be alive. Unless somebody else took some other Uchiha's eye and transplanted it like Kakashi had.

ladov52014
i just reread gaiden and im sure he is died cause unless someone was looking for him or they wanted him he is dead.... idk if anything the female found him i would think she was involved in that great war...

Kento
Gaara was dead also..Though Gaara wasn't crushed. There has to be a reason he has a Sharigan if he isn't an Uchiha. And if he is an Uchiha there has to be a reason he only shows one eye and is still alive when all of the clan except two should be dead. The easiest way would be Obito but while I think it is I want Sasuke to find out that there is another clan of Uchiha not in Konoha so he's not the last and then he'll stop being so emo and junk and maybe actually become worth having alive.

ladov52014
honestly i beileve wit the uchiha clan they were a pathetic clan and to be killed by only one is bullshit I THINK TOBI HELPED ITACHI AND well was also forced soo idk i just hope it don't become simple but somthing dramatic

Kento
I just think there is more to it than Itachi just wanting to prove his power to himself. Maybe if he killed just fighters or something but to kill the people who couldn't fight just seems odd to do if you want to prove you're strength. Unless you didn't want any witnesses but he left Sasuke alive and even said he did it. Nobody would have known Itachi had killed anybody if he had killed Sasuke but he left Sasuke alive. Unless maybe Itachi suddenly realizes he's become a monster after killing them but before Sasuke returns and doesn't want to kill himself but doesn't want somebody outside the clan to.

FortressXRuler
The Leader of Akatsuki is called Pein. His Face looks freaky.

King Kandy
I think Tobi is some non-Uchiha who somehow got Uchiha Madara's power.

leonheartmm
actually. the way he said it. i think tobi is TRYING to get uchiha madara's power.

King Kandy
How did he say it?

ladov52014
IN THIS NEW MANGA itachi kisame pein and the blue haired girl were all together near naruto and sasuke LIKE WTF and i know that naruto is a kage bushin and once it goes and like poofs away lol naruto will know and i think will either 1 STILL go for sasuke or 2 GO FOR ITACHI but i swear its gonna get SERIOUS.....

Kero_Co
I'll definitely be rooting for Itachi and Kisame. I have to say that this chapter felt particularly short and uneventful, but we all know it's the calm before the storm.

ladov52014
yes honestly it was calm its building the hype

Kero_Co
doesn't seem like the sharingan isn't going to work against Pein afterall. Hopefully he'll knock sasuke of his high horse.

ladov52014
itachi is gonna talk to naruto kage bushin and when it dissappears naruto will find out and keep in mind that area and go towards it

Magee
Come on now its no coincidence he just happened to bump in to Itachi, he was obviously looking for him cant wait for next chapter fs.

ladov52014
this new chapter hummmm so sasuke meets his brother itachi WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN i beileve itachi is gonna fight sasuke beat him and sasuke will be torn and whats naruto going to do hummm..... so unreal.... what to do

Magee
Sasuke will have some suicidal jutsu which kills him and Itachi... Either that or Itachi reveals he has been under genjutsu the entire time and his family and clan are still alive, lol.

ladov52014
lol
honestyl i don't know whats going to hapen but i do say this, Sasuke will lose it in fighting itachi and pein is gonna stop the fight cause it aint time for sasuke to be used or APART of akatsuki.... either way sasuke is gonna fail....

Kento
Sasuke better fail if he can't even beat Deidara when he has the element chakra that is stronger and no Mangekyo Sharigan. If he doesn't it's either going to be a clone or I may actually think Sasuke is being made into a god ...That or Itachi is weaker than Orochimaru and Deidara just his eye makes him able to beat them.

Kero_Co
*Itachi beats sasuke into a bloody pulp* "Now, it's over bro-SNAP, I'm BLIND!"
I don't think anyone would be surprised to see that happen.

Magee
Maybe Itachi is already blind? Would explain why he always relies on his sharingan. And Kento, Sasuke did not and could not kill deidara and Orochimaru was on his death bed when he killed him, sasuke him self said the same thing and that it would have been different if he was at full health. I have no idea what the fuk is going to happen but Im loving the manga and cant wait for the next chapter.

Kero_Co
Yes, Kisame has to be hiding out somewhere,I suspect plotting on how to take on Naruto.

Kento
Maybe Itachi is already blind? Would explain why he always relies on his sharingan. And Kento, Sasuke did not and could not kill deidara and Orochimaru was on his death bed when he killed him, sasuke him self said the same thing and that it would have been different if he was at full health. I have no idea what the fuk is going to happen but Im loving the manga and cant wait for the next chapter. Yea I know he couldn't so if he beats Itachi something is majorly wrong.

ladov52014
lol we aint even gonna see anything wit sasuke and itachi next week cause they do that lol would be the last page lol

ladov52014
o0o shit sadjirayia is gonna die sad

Last Fre3lancer
The Hell??!?!?!?!?! How?

Magee
Nah Jiraiya is gonna kill Pein maybe die in the process so Naruto doesnt have to worry about him.

Kero_Co
o0o shit sadjirayia is gonna die sad

If Jiraiya going to throw his life away protecting anyone, you can bet he'll get some from Tsunade begore it happens, which brings to question, is shikamaru going to play father figure to Kurenai's baby?

llagrok
Originally posted by Kero_Co
If Jiraiya going to throw his life away protecting anyone, you can bet he'll get some from Tsunade begore it happens, which brings to question, is shikamaru going to play father figure to Kurenai's baby?

That would just be weird though.

It would make more sense if Kakashi did it, since he's interested in Kurenai :/

Last Fre3lancer
Others say Kakashi is intrested in Anko.
I typed in Anko for Google Images, it was friggin nasty.

BlaxicanHydra
You should go to Yahoo and type it in, actually. Yahoo images is usually worse.

ladov52014
no but i read the manga and he side comfirmed it that naruto is the 4th's son and they named his mothers name in which he tooks his mothers name uzumaki.... she was from the whirlpool clan.... sooo what does this mean.... some crazy shit is gonna happen and plus what with sasuke

Magee
Itachi is gonna reveal some thing big next chapter I think.

ladov52014
ya and pein is gonna i think jiriaya will be shocked cause he knows where but doesn't know who sooo we will soon find out and wit tobi and sasuke AND WHAT ABOUT HEBI WHY aint they wit sasuke gosh... ok

Last Fre3lancer
I just hope Jiraiya dosen't get killed.

Kento
I hope he isn't just used as a way to see Pein's jutsu. He's one of the most powerful ninja but against Pein and the girl? If they're as strong as they're suppose to be he'll have a hard time winning.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, while Jiraiya's near death and is prepared to get killed, someone powerful will jump out and help.

Kento
It would be funny if Tsunade follows him in and saves him at the last second. Besides her I don't think anybody else would be powerful enough since those two are the most powerful in Konoha. Unless they introduce somebody new from the Rain Village that helps out Jiraiya.

ladov52014
even if jiraiya is on brink he is a genius and he would be able to escape, and yes someone might follow him it would be wonderful if kaboto being over half turned into orchimaru saved him and it being half concicous orchimaru and kaboto they help jiraiya to escape i mean honestly it would and orchimaru says to jiraiya he wants to kill the uchiha's and them 2 for to get them and idk but i would see orchimaru reserected do that.... plus if sasuke is fighting itachi what if sasuke goes to orchimaru in the deminsion and allows him to use his body if he can't beat itachi NOW THAT WOULD SUCK o0o well.... naruto is gonna go ape shit and he will destroy....

Last Fre3lancer
I didn't understand have the things you said.

ladov52014
lol orchimaru will help jiraiya..... thats it basically

Last Fre3lancer
Why?

Inspectah Deck
lol orchimaru will help jiraiya..... thats it basically

zabuto to be exact

ladov52014
kabuto.... lol and orchimaru will take over his body in the end with the healing ability kabuto had

ladov52014
AND HER NAME IS KONAN AND SHE TURNS INTO PAPER THATS WHY SHE CANT DO HER JUTSU'S IN RAIN

so now what is gonna happen

spongeherbob
I think Jiraiya will escape with the two lesser ninjas to question them and about sasuke and itachi's fight, if sasuke does win, naruto will probably pop up ready to take sasuke back but sasuke probably wont go (dont ask why, its just an option of what could happen) so then they would fight. Or all they sakuraxsasuke fans out there will finally get sasuke to go back home and be with her, but in my opinion, I want itachi to kill sasuke and naruto come in just at the end and flip out on itachi and release his demon.

Kero_Co
that would be the single greatest thing to happen in naruto since ever.

ladov52014
omg look at what is happeneing the 2 most unknown members in which names are pein and konan or somhow a part of Jiraiya's past. wtf is gonna happen.

Kero_Co
Jiaiya's past is coming back to haunt him, that's almost always a sure sign of death.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by spongeherbob
I want itachi to kill sasuke and naruto come in just at the end and flip out on itachi and release his demon. OH GODS YES!

Magee
Sasuke can't beat Itachi, it would have to involve some gay plot device for him to win. Pein is the 4th and konan is his wife, Tobi is some one who who used the body switch technique on obito either that or its madara/obito. Itachi dies, sasuke becomes evil, Orochimaru takes over Kabuto, Naruto goes mental and kills some people, they all run off to do there own thing and boom your looking at another time skip. Naruto becomes Hokage, shags Sakura, nine tails breaks loose after all the years of the seal being weakened, destroys konoha, Sasuke shows up to try and seal it in to him self, fails, dies, Naruto cries then uses the 4ths sealing technique to seal the Kyubi in to his newborn son aka Sakuras son, rinse, wash and repeat.

ladov52014
hahahah all that is BULLSHIT. lol but honestly would be horribly wrong if it happened like that, considering how naruto would. and pein is not the 4th its one of his dam students lol both of them we seen them in a episode i can't find it but one episode they are SHOWN smile look and than tell me.

Magee
Well If I had the slightest clue as to what you said I would love to. no expression

ladov52014
HAHA **** WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER UNDERSTAND ME. HAHAHA AND IM AMERICAN HAHAH **** LOL

Kento
Wouldn't that be interesting. Pein and Konan being the other two students of Jiraiya that learned with Minato.

Sol Valentine
True.

Kento
Course Jiraiya has been going around outside of Konoha so the girl may be somebody he met after he left Konoha but we've never seen who Minato's team was and Jiraiya knowing her she may be part of it.

Magee
HAHA **** WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER UNDERSTAND ME. HAHAHA AND IM AMERICAN HAHAH **** LOL Maybe if you could learn to spell words correctly and use proper grammar, I know plenty of foregin people who can read and write english far better than you I dont see what being American has to do with it. Don't mean to unsult you, your spelling if perfectly readable but the way you structure sentences makes it very hard to understand. Also try to elaborate on what you are talking about instead of kind of assuming people know.

ladov52014
lol
i type the way i speak lol aww

ladov52014
So Pein hummmmm what about naruto i am gonna say they are gonna have another time skip

Kero_Co
Pein has proven himself to be quite awesome indeed, while Jiraiya has proven himself to be very ugly. Is he a ninja or a lawn gnome? As much as I'm lovin the Pein on Jiraiya action, they should hurry back to Shino.
FIGHT SHINO! Show me that all my fanboyism hasn't been in vain!

Blax_Hydralisk
The rookiee 9 are forgotten forever. The Naruto author has betrayed everyone who liked the supporting characters like Neji and Shino a long time again. Hence, Shippuden sucks ass.

Kento
Yea I have a feeling that Team 8 is going to be pushed a side when they meet up with Team Snake.

ladov52014
sad but true but who knows i mean even if the manga doesn't show it lol shit the anime will see how they did so much a whole episode on team gai fighting the copies hahah soo ya know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.