The Authority free for all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Jenny Quantum
Jack Hawksmoor
Swift
Apollo
Midnighter
Engineer II
Doctor
Jenny Sparks

The team is having troubles again and they are fighting,
Who comes out on top here?

All have been Bloodlusted.

Joey Stacks
Quantum

DigiMark007
I've actually never quite been able to figure out who has more total power, Doctor or Jenny Q. Jenny can't directly manipulate matter, but has shown heraelf to have an insane energy tolerance. She has created her own dimension before, but there was a weird explanation that it was "Jenny reality"...meaning, as it pertains to herself, she has free reign over reality...otherwise, not so much.

So, for example, say a top-class energy manipulator fought the two of them seperately. That energy manipulator might be able to stalemate Jenny, but Big D could just turn him into butterflies. But, presuming that they are fighting each other and also assuming that The Doctor couldn't pull the same trick on her (she has control of "Jenny reality" after all, so my guess is that matter manip wouldn't work on her) it's likely she could just overload the Doctor's capacity.

So head-to-head, I'll go with Quantum as well based on what we know of the two of them. But I'm not entirely certain that she's always > him in terms of overall power.

StyleTime
Quantum should take it. I like Engineer II more though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.