Jack Hawksmoor vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Jack Hawksmoor vs Midnighter

fight in NYC the on teh carrier

Blood lust is on.

Who wins?

[BAW]Endrict
Hump Hump

DigiMark007
Jack in NYC, MN'er in the Carrier. Not really a good fight in either case.

Anyway, why the sudden Authority kick?

DigiMark007
Btw, the 2nd one actually happened in an Authority comic. MN'er punked his ass. But Jack's obviously beyond MN'ers calculations and such in a city.

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Jack in NYC, MN'er in the Carrier. Not really a good fight in either case.

Anyway, why the sudden Authority kick?

The Authority is my new fav team and I am trying to collect all the issues. There are a few reasons why I like them so much now, Thier powers are orignal for each charater and the way they all came together was pretty interesting. The writing was very good and the art wasn't bad/good, but now the new era for them the writing sucks donkey balls, I mean it's clean now WTF? the only person I can't stand is Swift, she's useless and is a whimp. toehr than that I haven't felt this way since I was a early X-men fan.

[BAW]Endrict
Btw, the 2nd one actually happened in an Authority comic. MN'er punked his ass. But Jack's obviously beyond MN'ers calculations and such in a city.

Yah I know wasn't it in the Rev arc?

[BAW]Endrict
So there is no grey area...one wins hands down in one area and the other wins in the other area hands down.

DigiMark007
Yeah, pretty much, barring some PIS of course.

But it's cool that you're getting into them.

thumb up

grey fox
NYC turns into a mech , grabs the carrier and punches a hole in it.

DigiMark007
The Carrier would wreck NYC.

yes

Priest
Originally posted by grey fox
NYC turns into a mech , grabs the carrier and punches a hole in it.
laughing out loud that would be sweet.

I could see Midnighter wining before Jack as time to communicate with the city.

Priest
The Carrier would wreck NYC.

yes
thumb up that this is pretty much indestructible imo.

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest
thumb up that this is pretty much indestructible imo.

But..But...a Mech !

Priest
But..But...a Mech !
laughing
Mechas are sweet, but the Carrier has guns, big ones.

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest
laughing
Mechas are sweet, but the Carrier has guns, big ones.

It took mucho damage from 'Gods' immune system though ? Why can't Mazinger NYC punch through it ?

Priest
It took mucho damage from 'Gods' immune system though ? Why can't Mazinger NYC punch through it ?
haha, ur right NYC Mecha>>>Gods Immune System

DigiMark007
The Carrier once phased about 60% of itself into a different dimension in the milliseconds it had to react to a bomb that would've destroyed it. Not only is it bigger than NYC (most estimates I've been able to gather place it at about the size of a small state, like New Jersey-ish in size) but it's also faster and more versatile. Nothing like dimensional phasing + thousands of laser guns to demolish a slow-ass "mech".

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
The Carrier once phased about 60% of itself into a different dimension in the milliseconds it had to react to a bomb that would've destroyed it. Not only is it bigger than NYC (most estimates I've been able to gather place it at about the size of a small state, like New Jersey-ish in size) but it's also faster and more versatile. Nothing like dimensional phasing + thousands of laser guns to demolish a slow-ass "mech".

stick out tongue

It still gets torn apart by a by an Eva no expression

DigiMark007
The Carrier is by far the best base in all of comic-dom. The JLA space station would be the equivalent of a pimple on the Carrier.

Sentient caged baby universe FTW!

cool

srankmissingnin

Midnighter won the fight but he didn't punk anyone, even though he lost Jack still ****ed him up.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Midnighter won the fight but he didn't punk anyone, even though he lost Jack still ****ed him up.

Huh? It took him a couple pages but I don't even think Jack got a good shot in. The only time he punched MN'er was when they were in the city and MN'er let him.

Charlotte DeBel
Actually Jack was able to hold his own for a minute or two but eventually got beaten...being able to keep up with Midnighter for 2 minutes in "grey area" is a good showing for Jack.

And as for the fight... I just don't see NYC-"Mecha" doing much to the Carrier. Dimensional phasing and so on...
As much as I like Jack, his chances to win the fight are little.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.