Mace Windu(ROTS) v. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Full prep for both. No force drain for Nihilus. Takes place at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

1. Force battle.
2. Lightsaber battle.
3. All out

police

IOU
windu beats him in all categories

-Silver Falcon-
Without Force drain Nihilus gets owned.

Nikkolas
Without Force Drain, Nihilus beats the crap out of Mace with TK.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Without Force Drain, Nihilus beats the crap out of Mace with TK.
Agreed. Nihilus wins #1, Force Drain or not, and I don't see why he couldn't toss Mace around with TK in #3, either, like what Dooku did to Kenobi in ROTS. Mace definately wins the saber battle, though.

ThoraxeRMG
1. Darth Nihilus
2. Mace Windu..?
3. Darth Nihilus

Gideon
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
1. Darth Nihilus
2. Mace Windu..?
3. Darth Nihilus

There should be no question mark in the second duel. He wipes his ass with Nihilus in a lightsaber fight.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Gideon
There should be no question mark in the second duel. He wipes his ass with Nihilus in a lightsaber fight.

Thanks for correcting me.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus beats him 1 and 3, and possibly 2, but I'm not sure.

vader11
1. Darth Nihilus
2. Mace Windu
3. Darth Nihilus

darthsith19
People, there is no maybe's in the saber duel, as has been stated before, Mace would wipe his ass with Nihilus in a saber duel.

Darth_Glentract
I'm not going to claim that Nihilus is good in a saber duel, but what is it that leads people to believe that he's bad?

BTW, I'm at a Starbucks with WIFI cause I'm out of town camping. If I see any more I'll try and get on but it might not be until next Sunday that I'm around again.

darthsith19
I don't think Nihilus is bad with a saber, but he doesn't compare at all to someone like Mace, who is one of the most powerful saber wielders ever.

Darth Subjekt
somehow camping, Starbucks and laptops don't seem to go together, lol.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
somehow camping, Starbucks and laptops don't seem to go together, lol.
Lol, so true. Why would you be an Starbucks when you're camping?

btw I'm leaving for a backpacking trip in new Mexico Monday in the early morning (have to be at the airport at 5 am). Won't be back till July 23, y'all probably won't miss me, though, very much for the most part.

Count Makashi
Mace wins them all, Nihilus without his drain hasn't show anything spectacular in a personal combat and gets destroyed in a saber duel. Mace has this in a bag.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Mace wins them all, Nihilus without his drain hasn't show anything spectacular in a personal combat and gets destroyed in a saber duel. Mace has this in a bag.

Agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.