what to do?Need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

onxylin
Hello. Im 13 and I really like a girl at my school. She is very reserved
and extremely beautiful, but I don't think she know it and she hasn't ever had a boyfriend. When I talk to her she laughs but then she doesn't initiate conversation again. We have one more week of school left and want to tell her that I like her but I don't quite know how.I see her at PE and english but thats it. She is always with her friends and is never alone. I want to hang out over summer.

Please help, quick!

Eldon
write a note if you make her laugh its always a plus trust me i know these things (good luck not my fault if dosent work)

dave_kodak
Walk upto her and start talking... It normaly works for me.

Slay

dave_kodak
... That might work.. this kid might have to be older for that.

13yr old girls ftl... 16yr old girls ftw...

Slay
Originally posted by dave_kodak
... That might work.. this kid might have to be older for that.

13yr old girls ftl... 16yr old girls ftw...
Dude... what the hell?

Kram3r
onxylin: I have a penis.

Chick: That's nice.

onxylin: Can I put it in your vagina?

Chick: Yes.

I foresee this future.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Slay
Dude... what the hell? i had a middle part in there... something about being young and how before saying such things, or doing such things, He should prolly grow some balls. i bet it would have made more sense... but... welll.. ... i cant think of anything, so now im just being annoying

Slay

dave_kodak
laughing out loud i would say that

Jaeh_JediPirate
boys.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

just talk to her... and that's it. if it doesn't work, i dunno what else would.

Mišt
Originally posted by onxylin
she hasn't ever had a boyfriend.

Maybe cause she's 13 no expression

Emma718
13 year old's shouldn't be in relationships
but still tell her that you like her smile
and then you can become friends with her
and wait until your 14/15 for a relationship lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
agreed.

Emma718
lol thanks.

Jaeh_JediPirate
eh, it's true anyway. smile

Martian_mind
....and if all that doesn't work,invite her to your pary,spike the drink and take it from there.

Jaeh_JediPirate
bad example... erm

eh... don't forget the car to drive her away.

G-Mafia
Here's the deal. Buy her something. Supply and demand baby! smokin'

Da Rev
Originally posted by Kram3r

I foresee this future. Thats how you won me over love

Faceman
and extremely beautiful, but I don't think she know it and she hasn't ever had a boyfriend. When I talk to her she laughs but then she doesn't initiate conversation again. We have one more week of school left and want to tell her that I like her but I don't quite know how.I see her at PE and english but thats it. She is always with her friends and is never alone. I want to hang out over summer.

Please help, quick! Ok, dont tell her that you like her right away, shes 13 and may feel shy or scared if you tell her that. What i would do, is tell here that you're going to mis talking to her over the summer, and that if you could stay in touch with her. If she says yes, ask her for her phone number.

Dr. Badass420

Please help, quick!
have a party at ur house and get high togetrher, it makes u have a unique bond that can never be broken

SpartanII
Originally posted by Kram3r

I foresee this future.

lol. Kram3r has now officially achieved the rank: COMEDY GOD.

bravo.

PONG_MASTER
Tackle her.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
Tackle her.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.