I Won an Ipod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
happy

I'm going to make this short because my Contacts are killing me, and I'm tired.

I went to see Oceans Thirteen. The Stacker Machine was in the corner (Wiki it, or join my facebook group on it)... I put in 50 cents... (I'm a pro at this, my friends think I'm a game god..) I went to level 17 or something, and won an Ipod... I got to level 17 4 more times that night, but lost each time.

Won a 100$ Ipod... Going to sell it for 80$

Yay.

vincent

Barker
A shuffle?

Strangelove
Shuffles suck ass haermm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Barker
A shuffle?

Yes

Originally posted by Strangelove
Shuffles suck ass haermm

Very Dependable, and low priced for most people... I'll sell fast.

Barker
Shuffles are like $79.99, not $100. srug

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Very Dependable, and low priced for most people... I'll sell fast. Sure, dependable, but I would want something that holds more than 100 songs. I have like 4000

Barker
Sure, dependable, but I would want something that holds more than 100 songs. I have like 4000
Shuffles hold 240. 131

Vinny Valentine
Shuffles are like $79.99, not $100. srug

Here, with tax.. They're about 105$

Sure, dependable, but I would want something that holds more than 100 songs. I have like 4000

More then 100.

And, my actual Ipod holds 6k.

Da Rev

happy

I went to see Oceans Thirteen. The Stacker Machine was in the corner (Wiki it, or join my facebook group on it)... I put in 50 cents... (I'm a pro at this, my friends think I'm a game god..) I went to level 17 or something, and won an Ipod... I got to level 17 4 more times that night, but lost each time.

Yay.

vincent

That game is simple. I love it because people think i'm impressive too, even though the concept of that game is all timing. I won a gameboy SP. Even though its basically dead technology. I gave it too a cousin for his birthday. happy

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Da Rev
That game is simple. I love it because people think i'm impressive too, even though the concept of that game is all timing. I won a gameboy SP. Even though its basically dead technology. I gave it too a cousin for his birthday. happy

laughing Exactly!

I almost took the SP by accident.

Da Rev
laughing Exactly!

I almost took the SP by accident. That would've been so lame.

Facebook? 131

Added any applications, yet? Cheeseball?

Vinny Valentine
That would've been so lame.

Facebook? 131

Added any applications, yet? Cheeseball?

Graffiti and top friends list 13

Da Rev
Aka Myspace haermm

I heard about all the guff they were getting for some of their new apps. Made me lol. I heard some good ones though. www.campusfood.com is adding an app sooner or later. Might get me back into Facebook ermm

Vinny Valentine
laughing Nice.

Strangelove
Aka Myspace haermm

I heard about all the guff they were getting for some of their new apps. Made me lol. I heard some good ones though. www.campusfood.com is adding an app sooner or later. Might get me back into Facebook ermm I don't like the apps sad

Makes it too much like ****in MySpace disgust

Scythe
Shuffles suck ass haermm

True.

I don't like the apps sad

Makes it too much like ****in MySpace disgust

Also true.

MR.Grum
A shuffle? laughing

SpartanII
shuffles suck ass.

Strangelove
Originally posted by SpartanII
shuffles suck ass. I already said that erm

Scythe
I already said that erm

Shuffles suck...

JesusTheChrist

happy

Yay.

vincent

You winng an Ipod loses me winning a Xbox 360 on the Stacker.

ragesRemorse

happy

Yay.

vincent

WOW thats amazing, but not as amazing as the kid who won a wii, and that pales in comparison to the kid who won a ps3 in one of those machines. So untill you win something like a ps3, your not a gamer god, but your still gamer stuff...Good job on your shuffle victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.