A house with no windows coverings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Would you ever live in a house with no window covering?

How would you feel about a neighbor who never had blinds and the world or anyone who drove by could see them in their living room and kitchen?

Boris
I have no window coverings, it's fine.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Boris
I have no window coverings, it's fine.

i've been in neighborhoods before that had one or two homes that seemed as if they had no blinds and anyone driving by can see inside the house (at night).

Boris
And?

The Black Ghost
What are we talking about-kitchen or bedroom... I can see where the latter would be a bit awkward.

Naz
It took my new neighbors a week or so to get curtains, now they just leave the curtains open srug

Czarina_Czarina
And?

what if their kids wanted to pick their nose or scratch their butt? Can you imagine driving by a place and seeing someone do that in their home...it's like hearing someone fart but cant' smell it... and can make you feel bad for accidently seeing it, even though, you don't know them. embarrasment

it's really no big deal, in nice homes, it looks very romantic and very trusting, i can't put a word to it yet, but it's a great and trusting area when you live with zero curtains. it means everyone is great...but, it's like your living room is for the public...either way, when i see it, i should have added that it usually looks great inside, lol. (that's a good thing, even though, i tend to feel badly for being able to see them, you know??)

FeceMan
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

How would you feel about a neighbor who never had blinds and the world or anyone who drove by could see them in their living room and kitchen?
No, I wouldn't buy a house from a Mexican.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by FeceMan
No, I wouldn't buy a house from a Mexican.

at least you're honest about how you feel.

Boris
what if their kids wanted to pick their nose or scratch their butt? Can you imagine driving by a place and seeing someone do that in their home...it's like hearing someone fart but cant' smell it... and can make you feel bad for accidently seeing it, even though, you don't know them. embarrasment

it's really no big deal, in nice homes, it looks very romantic and very trusting, i can't put a word to it yet, but it's a great and trusting area when you live with zero curtains. it means everyone is great...but, it's like your living room is for the public...either way, when i see it, i should have added that it usually looks great inside, lol. (that's a good thing, even though, i tend to feel badly for being able to see them, you know??)

Ahaha I do that in public anyway, if people want to look at me through my windows while I stratch my ass and pick my nose good for them.

No one comes up to the window anyway, sure they can see in but so what.

Jaeh_JediPirate

No. Never would. Even wood planks would be okay for me, as long as it covers.

That would be weird.

Fishy
I really don't see the problem with it.... Except for when I'm naked or doing something really private, no reason for them to see that.

Magee
If some one was even bothered by the fact you looked in their window maybe they should get curtains. You feel bad if you see someone picking thier nose? lol that is strange.

BackFire
How about you nosey ****s just don't look into other people's homes?

Czarina_Czarina
it's not the idea of standing there and looking, its the idea that you passby and see it, just that fast...and yes, seeing someone do something that seems private can be embarassing to the person who saw it, it depends on the person.

Fishy
it's not the idea of standing there and looking, its the idea that you passby and see it, just that fast...and yes, seeing someone do something that seems private can be embarassing to the person who saw it, it depends on the person.

Then the person shouldn't have looked inside.

Magee
Yea if it makes you feel bad don't do it?

Bicnarok

chithappens
Only rich people in suburbia do that sort of crap. It's like Pleasantville in those places. Too damn quiet and they are too comfortable with that shit. Freaks me out

§P0oONY
Why is this in the GDF? It's a pathetic excuse for a conversation... We have curtains and their open most of the time... I have huge windows too, like 10x7 feet. It's no great trouble... It's not like I run around naked while touching myself...

Bardock42

Elaborate, I pray!

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Naz
It took my new neighbors a week or so to get curtains, now they just leave the curtains open srug

Um, your sig is awesome.

Grinning Goku
Ahaha I do that in public anyway, if people want to look at me through my windows while I stratch my ass and pick my nose good for them.

No one comes up to the window anyway, sure they can see in but so what.

What if you're smoking pot?

Inspectah Deck

he must live in an apartment building then

WheretoVirtue?
Really, who doesn't look?
You can't not look because you have to look to know what not to look at! And by that time, you're too curious not to look.

Alpha Centauri
The houses around here are too poorly arranged. Without my blind down people in the next block could probably watch my TV, it's lame.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Why is there a ****ing thread discussing whether people would have no curtains?

Seriously.

****ing why?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

Seriously.

****ing why?

b/c i recently noticed it....

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The houses around here are too poorly arranged. Without my blind down people in the next block could probably watch my TV, it's lame.

-AC

well u could split the cable bill with the neighborhood, having a wide range remote control.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

Seriously.

****ing why?

You know what this thread says to me? Spyqua, which is French for...

It doesn't mean anything, I mean, I just said it.

-AC

The Black Ghost
I really dont think it matters that much. If someone is offended by what you do in your own home, all they have to do is look the other way. If Im eating breakfast maybe I want some sun in the room, right? If someone happens to look in while Im sitting there, so what?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
I really dont think it matters that much. If someone is offended by what you do in your own home, all they have to do is look the other way. If Im eating breakfast maybe I want some sun in the room, right? If someone happens to look in while Im sitting there, so what?

i think you're right. it's not the day hours...it's the night hours that's accidentally noticed more easily...that's when you can be on walks and accidently notice someone in their home, but even though you look away, it really doesn't matter b/c you already looked that direction. embarrasment

it's alright...no real biggie at all. just an observation.

The Black Ghost
i think you're right. it's not the day hours...it's the night hours that's accidentally noticed more easily...that's when you can be on walks and accidently notice someone in their home, but even though you look away, it really doesn't matter b/c you already looked that direction. embarrasment

it's alright...no real biggie at all. just an observation.

I guess. It depends what they're doing I guess. Youd think a couple in the bedroom would have the common courtesy of closing the blinds or something. Other than that I cant think of anything that would have to be kept from public veiw really. If something really is right in the window on the sidewalk view, and it is offensive or whatever, they can get in trouble for disturbing the peace I guess.

Czarina_Czarina
in the title, i meant "window coverings" not "windows coverings", i wish the timer on the edit was removed when i catch this sort of thing.

WheretoVirtue?
well u could split the cable bill with the neighborhood, having a wide range remote control.

Yeah, right, TV without sound.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.