Ayane vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The battle is in its final stages as the two fighters, now pushed to the brink of exhaustion are in a standoff. The battle location: an abandoned temple deep in the mountains of Japan.

A battered and bloodied Kyo Kusanagi stares at his equally-battered opponent - a lilac-haired, buxom female in a ninja uniform.

"Why won't you stay down?!" Ayane screamed at the flame-wielding fighter.

"I would say the same for you," Kyo replied.

Ayane begins to perform the 'Tritower Destroyer' ninpo. "Now you will see the full power of the Mugen Tenshin clan!"

Kyo charges up his flames for the Serpent Wave. "You're going down!" he replies as his flames envelop him.

Magatama flames and purple ki consume their respective parties. Then they strike, the resulting blast can be seen for miles.

About 55 minutes earlier...

Kyo is looking for Ryu. At the same time, Ayane is still gunning for Kasumi.

Their paths cross at the abandoned temple. Ayane sees instead Kyo instead of her much-hated half-sibling and Kyo sees Ayane instead of his Ansatsuken-praticing rival.

Things go south when Kyo confirms that he seen Kasumi, but don't know where she is headed. Ayane assumes that he is lying and opts to beat the location out of him. Kyo isn't going down without a fight.

SteelEagle
I've got two words for ya.........Kyo Kusanagi. wink

StyleTime
I've got one for you....Ayane.

However, we need to know if certain...techniques are allowed.

Xenogears, will you do the honors?

Xenogears
Is sex allowed?

Yes? 313

lightness
Originally posted by Xenogears
Is sex allowed?

Yes? 313

no kyo belongs to yuki.

Sado22
probably....but Ayane wouldn't want to cheat on Terry now would she...especially after learning engRish from him stick out tongue

what are ayane's feat anyway? aside from having massive DD's. Kyo ko'd a god without any plotdevice......and hence i'm inclined to say Kyo.
Moetaru?

~Sado

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22
probably....but Ayane wouldn't want to cheat on Terry now would she...especially after learning engRish from him stick out tongue
~Sado
Damn I forgot about that.

Ayane wins by doing it with Kyo so Terry will run in and beat Kyo's ass.

SteelEagle
i don't think interference is allowed. it's only those two, no sex...

Xenogears
what are ayane's feat anyway?Destroying a building as shown in Bayman's ending.

Ayane and Kyo would make a good sex couple.

By the way, Kyo wins.

Triple Six
Sorry to brake this little chain, but Ayane is gonna win, not by a whole lot though.

Xenogears
Edit

StyleTime
I forgot about this thread. Since sex doesn't seem to be allowed, Kyo will put up a fight. Ayane would still win though.

Originally posted by Triple Six
Sorry to brake this little chain, but Ayane is gonna win, not by a whole lot though.
Holy shiznol. We agree? eek! big grin

judgement hand

what are ayane's feat anyway? aside from having massive DD's. Kyo ko'd a god without any plotdevice......and hence i'm inclined to say Kyo.
Moetaru?

~Sado

terry's dead, his head was crushed by ayane's gigantic baby feeders

~the head smashing hand of judgement

detectivejudge3
edit

Xenogears
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

edit

Rascaduanok
I voted for Kyo Kusanagi. I think he would win. Barely, but he still would.

Cale_Daziel
Ayane

Superboy Prime
*From amidst purple flames emerges S. Prime with a message*

Kyo shall be victorious.

*Then just as quickly as he emerged S. Prime disappears leaving only lilac flames behind*

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
*From amidst purple flames emerges S. Prime with a message*

Kyo shall be victorious.

*Then just as quickly as he emerged S. Prime disappears leaving only lilac flames behind* I didn't know you can resurrect yourself from the dead.

StyleTime
I want to know something. Who voted for Ryu and Kasumi to win?

Xenogears
I voted for Kasu and Ryumi

StyleTime
I tip my hat to you sir.

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
I tip my hat to you sir. 313

Xenogears
RESPOND!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.