Defenders of the Constitution are terrorists" FBI pamphlet says

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
Check out this link,basically it is a pamphlet that the FBI is sending to police station's .Scary stuff.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread286129/pg1

Evil Dead
I see no pamphlet or scan of anything at all actually...........all I see is some guy posting on a conspiracy message board.

Bicnarok
Anyone who dare go against the NWO is a terrorist.

I saw the Mel Gibson movie "The Patriot" the other day on TV for the first time, they were also "Terrorists". One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I see no pamphlet or scan of anything at all actually...........all I see is some guy posting on a conspiracy message board. http://prisonplanet.tv/images/april2006/260406pam2.jpg
How's your eye sight?

Evil Dead
1. Eye sight is great.....

2. you didn't link to that.......you linked to this right here:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/lljedll/screenshot.jpg

3. Even the photo you just now posted looks to be nothing more than something one of your idiotic buddies typed up themselves , printed then scanned. That scan isn't even of glossy paper........much less having anything on it that represents it as being F.B.I., C.I.A. or nWo as you claim..........hell, there's nothing on that suggesting that you yourself didn't type that up then scan it.

Emperor Ashtar

2. you didn't link to that.......you linked to this right here:

Obviously, did I even claim to get it else where? Infact, you claimed that the website didn't offer a link to said pamphlet which was B.S.

I see no pamphlet or scan of anything at all actually...........all I see is some guy posting on a conspiracy message board.

Yet, here you are pointing out the link top said pamphlet. laughing

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/lljedll/screenshot.jpg

3. Even the photo you just now posted looks to be nothing more than something one of your idiotic buddies typed up themselves , printed then scanned. That scan isn't even of glossy paper........much less having anything on it that represents it as being F.B.I., C.I.A. or nWo as you claim..........hell, there's nothing on that suggesting that you yourself didn't type that up then scan it.

http://www.infowars.com/images2/ps/txps_terror_pamphlet_front.jpg

Which is why they left there phone number their right, call it and see what happens.

NinthSith
Ummm this stuff is real, call them up like the last guy say's. And the reason I posted the whole webpage link is because the people on that website like to discuss these thing's in a more logical and intelligent manor then you can obviously comprehend.

Sign up to that website and call them all idiot's and claim that this is fake.You will be disproven "really" fast.

Magee
You realise all these things for spotting a terrorist would be applied to terrorist suspects and not every day people? Its crazy to think otherwise as all they really would have had to write was "suspect everything and everyone to be a terrorist".

Evil Dead
Originally posted by NinthSith
Ummm this stuff is real, call them up like the last guy say's. And the reason I posted the whole webpage link is because the people on that website like to discuss these thing's in a more logical and intelligent manor then you can obviously comprehend.

Sign up to that website and call them all idiot's and claim that this is fake.You will be disproven "really" fast.

why would I want to sign up there? I can barely tolerate all you "the boogeyman/government/lizard people is out to gets me!" people in here.

that scan is indeed false.......where in the world do you get F.B.I. from it? It clearly says Texas Department of Public Safety....with a texas phone number and texas email......but you claim the F.B.I. (who his headquartered in VA) are sending these all over the country? People in California, Nebraska and Washington are supposed to contact the Texas government if they suspect a terrorist? Hell.......the email on the thing actually ends with tx.gov.......meaning this is from the local texas government, not the federal government....especially not the federal bureau of investigation. It even says this on the middle fold of the back:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/lljedll/pamphlet.jpg

god damn. If you don't know the difference between your local government and your federal government I hope you are in summer school learning this stuff. You just made up a whole bunch of nonsense to post here about something being from the F.B.I. when it's not even from the federal government, much less any intelligence or investigatory agency.

Emperor Ashtar

god damn. If you don't know the difference between your local government and your federal government I hope you are in summer school learning this stuff. You just made up a whole bunch of nonsense to post here about something being from the F.B.I. when it's not even from the federal government, much less any intelligence or investigatory agency.
You are aware that current laws have allowed for the local law enforcement to answer to Federal law enforcement?

Evil Dead
um.....Federal law enforcement has always superceded local law enforcement. what are you going on about? there is no "current laws". always has and always will be. the second f.b.i. or c.i.a. step onto a scene, they take control if they wish.

what does this have to do with anything now? how does this relate to some local texas government office printing up a pamphlet and conspiracy nutjobs going online saying the f.b.i. did it? nothing.

Emperor Ashtar
um.....Federal law enforcement has always superceded local law enforcement. what are you going on about? there is no "current laws". always has and always will be. the second f.b.i. or c.i.a. step onto a scene, they take control if they wish.

what does this have to do with anything now? how does this relate to some local texas government office printing up a pamphlet and conspiracy nutjobs going online saying the f.b.i. did it? nothing.
Maybe, if you actually read what I stated instead of skimming through it. I'll rephrase for you, Federal government can now operate under state governments legally however they wish. Like taking over autopsy's, Information sharing, etc.

And, no the F.B.I could only step in if they were given written permission from the a higher up like the state governer and such. now they need no permission.

Evil Dead
skimming through it? you wrote one sentence consisting of 19 words.

again......I'll repeat......zero to do with this thread and the claims that were made in the original post which were false. one or all of you internet conspiracy jackasses don't know the difference between local and federal government. you think if your local hick town sherriff's office prints something up it's from the f.b.i., c.i.a., n.s.a., etc. you think if one of numerous state departments publish something in 1 of 50 states that it is somehow from the federal government.......again, wrong. this isn't rocket science.

Emperor Ashtar
skimming through it? you wrote one sentence consisting of 19 words.

again......I'll repeat......zero to do with this thread and the claims that were made in the original post which were false. one or all of you internet conspiracy jackasses don't know the difference between local and federal government. you think if your local hick town sherriff's office prints something up it's from the f.b.i., c.i.a., n.s.a., etc. you think if one of numerous state departments publish something in 1 of 50 states that it is somehow from the federal government.......again, wrong. this isn't rocket science.

Again, check your eye's, the federal government has the legal authority to interfere with state government now. I can easily post the law and shut you up.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Magee
You realise all these things for spotting a terrorist would be applied to terrorist suspects and not every day people? Its crazy to think otherwise as all they really would have had to write was "suspect everything and everyone to be a terrorist".

Magee, you are aware that anyone with any criminal record is considered a terrorist? You are aware that the Justic Department can charge you with the intent to become a terrorist withouut having to prove it, right?

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Again, check your eye's, the federal government has the legal authority to interfere with state government now. I can easily post the law and shut you up.

posting about a different subject in attempt to switch topics just makes you look stupid kid.

replying with "iceberg lettuce is a green watery vegetable, I can easily post the facts and shut you up" while infact true, has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that some hick state that allows open conatainers and gun racks like texas printed something up and you nutjobs are going around the internet saying it was the fbi...........when said publication clearly has texas and only texas written all over it.

if you want to debate, debate the topic at hand......that pamphlet out of texas you kids posted about claiming it was from the f.b.i. If you want to discuss something else like the relationship between local and federal law enforcement or green, leafy vegetables.....start a new topic.

Emperor Ashtar
posting about a different subject in attempt to switch topics just makes you look stupid kid.

They are the same subject twit, and I didn't bring up the F.B.I duristriction, you did.

whatsoever to do with the fact that some hick state that allows open conatainers and gun racks like texas printed something up and you nutjobs are going around the internet saying it was the fbi...........when said publication clearly has texas and only texas written all over it.

My mistake, I forgot your a slow person. Lemme help you out, the Federal "Gubberment" can now legally operate through the state in ways they could never do before. Local law enforcement has now been centralized. So, that means they can give out a few pamphlets like such, throught the local police. In conclusion, the F.B.I. can work thorugh local police.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh, BTW Evil Dead. if you actually read the thread. You would notice that there is a link proving that the document is from the F.B.I.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg

See the words F.B.I.

Evil Dead
so now you post a completely seperate pamphlet that says f.b.i. on it that says NOTHING of what the other one said on it.............I fail to see the logic. Why didn't you just go to the f.b.i. website and copy a picture with the initials on it?........'cause post hundreds of pictures of things that say F.B.I. on it if you wish, that does not in any way relate to what you posted earlier from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Evil Dead
jesus christ this is ridiculous. just leave this thread kid.

you posted this:

then claimed this was the same document......

for ****s sake kid......

Emperor Ashtar
so now you post a completely seperate pamphlet that says f.b.i. on it that says NOTHING of what the other one said on it.............I fail to see the logic. Why didn't you just go to the f.b.i. website and copy a picture with the initials on it?........'cause post hundreds of pictures of things that say F.B.I. on it if you wish, that does not in any way relate to what you posted earlier from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Wow, that link is from the same thread you douche. It's the exact same type of pamphlet.

Emperor Ashtar

There both from counter terrorism agency's, twit. Who's the authority on terrorims in the U.S. moron, the Department of Homeland Security.

Evil Dead
you suck at life kid.

any tri-fold pamphlet for Kings Island is the exact same type of pamphlet.

two seperate pieces of paper from two seperate sources (which are identified on the front with not only the two seperate names but also phone numbers) which state two entirely different things............but you call them the same and from the same source? seriously, end yourself. you have nothing to contribute to society.

Emperor Ashtar
you suck at life kid.
And, you suck my cock. wink

two seperate pieces of paper from two seperate sources (which are identified on the front with not only the two seperate names but also phone numbers) which state two entirely different things............but you call them the same and from the same source? seriously, end yourself. you have nothing to contribute to society.

Are you on crack?
Quote me, where I said that the F.B.I was responsible for the pamphlet? This was not even about the ****ing F.B.I. dumbass. Do you even remeber what you said?

Here, I'll quote you:

You claimed that the Federal government could always supercede the local government which was B.S. and I was not defending the F.B.I claim so much as I was showing you that the pamphlets are from the federal Government dumbass.

First you lied and said you saw no pamphlet and now your debating it's origins which I never questioned. I never brought up the F.B.I you did.

Evil Dead
your posts are ridiculous, your assertions incredulous. after proven incorrect about three times in a row.......you trying to go off topic, me bringing you back.....you reduce yourself to namecalling (twit, moron, douche, etc.). all posts have been reported.

If you have nothing intelligent to add or atleast on-topic, please remove yourself from this thread before the moderators remove you from this forum and/or board.

stay in school, don't do drugs. everything will turn out fine.

Evil Dead
do you even know what thread you are in? do you even know the topic of this thread? look at the title kid........what does it say?

now I'll have to report your last name calling thread.......
- sigh -

Emperor Ashtar
your posts are ridiculous, your assertions incredulous. after proven incorrect about three times in a row.......you trying to go off topic, me bringing you back.....you reduce yourself to namecalling (twit, moron, douche, etc.). all posts have been reported.
Go ahead, butt munch , you've been trolling since day one.

If you have nothing intelligent to add or atleast on-topic, please remove yourself from this thread before the moderators remove you from this forum and/or board.

Versus lying, and claiming there is no pamphlet, and claiming that this was about the F.B.I. Get bent, tard.

Evil Dead
1. I've been here 3 years longer..........you don't know anything about "day one".

2. there was no pamphlet in the original link. It was a link to another message board where I assume the link to those pictures you posted was. If somebody wants me to read a pamphlet.....they'll link me to it....not link to someplace where I can look around to find it. You posted the picture I read it.......and the entire premise of this thread is false. That was not from the FBI, it was from a local texas government agency as it states on the very document several times.

3. never about the fbi? read the title of the thread kid......"Defenders of the Constitution are terrorists" FBI pamphlet says". Ofcourse that was false as it wasn't from the FBI, it was from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

so you're now contending that you've been posting for two pages.....reduced to name calling......and didn't even know what the title of the thread was or the topic being discussed? yeah.....we're all going to believe that one.

Emperor Ashtar
1. I've been here 3 years longer..........you don't know anything about "day one".
laughing
Are you proud of that?

and the entire premise of this thread is false. That was not from the FBI, it was from a local texas government agency as it states on the very document several times.
doh

There is more than one document, if you read the thread you would have realized that this isn't only about one document. The ATS board was a first claiming the document was fromthe F.B.I. the thread starter simply copied the title, it wasn't just about that one pamphlet.

3. never about the fbi? read the title of the thread kid......"Defenders of the Constitution are terrorists" FBI pamphlet says". Ofcourse that was false as it wasn't from the FBI, it was from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

The thread starter just copied the name of the of ATS, were discussing several pamphlets not just one. And, your wrong, both pamphlets are from the Federal Government. Said pamphlet mentions counter intelgience agency, and guess who's in charge of that?

so you're now contending that you've been posting for two pages.....reduced to name calling......and didn't even know what the title of the thread was or the topic being discussed? yeah.....we're all going to believe that one.
Stop nitpicking, your the one who brought up the F.B.I in actual discussion.

Evil Dead
.....because that is what the thread is about, as it states in the very title.

as I recommended earlier, if you wish to discuss another topic.....start a new thread.

yes......I'm quite proud to point out that you are a liar who states that you know the validity of my posts that were made years before you reached age 13 and were allowed to join the forum. I'm quite proud to call out punk kids who claim to know something they obviously do not.

Emperor Ashtar
....because that is what the thread is about, as it states in the very title.

. . .Are you joking. . . it seems your genuine in your confusion, so, let me apologise for being an ass.

The title of the thread is a rehash of the ATS title. Obviously, if we were talking about one pamphlet we would link to the pamphlet in question. We simply rehased the site to talk about the federal government issueing out pamphlets. Why would we make a topic about something that's been discussed and link to said discussion?

as I recommended earlier, if you wish to discuss another topic.....start a new thread.

Why, this is what the thread is about. Why did you take the topic for face value. Obviously, if were linking to this topic we wish to discuss it's contents.

yes......I'm quite proud to point out that you are a liar who states that you know the validity of my posts that were made years before you reached age 13 and were allowed to join the forum. I'm quite proud to call out punk kids who claim to know something they obviously do not.

I'm not ****ing kid, I'm a grown man and earns a steady income.
And, I was talking about your career in conspiracy forums, duh.

BackFire

I'm not ****ing kid, I'm a grown man and earns a steady income.

Go ahead, butt munch

And, you suck my cock.

Obviously a very mature 'grown man'.

These kind of comments aren't welcome here, don't do it again.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by BackFire
Obviously a very mature 'grown man'.

These kind of comments aren't welcome here, don't do it again.

but, it's perfectly okay for him to take jabs at me and call us conspiracy nuts. I love the bias.

Whenever: Darth Kreiger, King Of Nothings, Lord XYZ, Kharma Dog, and whoever come down to pick fights. You moderaters always support them, all the time.

Evil Dead
this entire premise is a joke........even on that linked board, they have the following posted:

1. http://www.welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-leaf2.jpg

not only does that not say FBI on it anywhere......it looks to be home made by someone wishing to hoax evidence for their cause.

2. http://www.infowars.com/images2/ps/txps_terror_pamphlet_front.jpg

as we've covered thoroughly, not only is that not from the FBI......it's from the Texas Department of Public Safety, which is no way affiliated with anything other than local texas government.

3. http://www.infowars.com/images2/ps/txps_terror_pamphlet_back.jpg

see #1. This says nothing about any official agency.....much less FBI or any US governmental office.

4. http://prisonplanet.tv/images/april2006/260406pam2.jpg

again......same as the others. no mention of being from any governmental body at all. Like #1 and #3......nothing at all to suggest that the guy who posted these didn't make them himself.

The premise of this thread, as you've stated before, is the very same premise as the thread linked to in the original post.....that all these pamphlets are being circulated by the FBI to local law enforcement agencies around the country. As I've stated probably 10 times now........there is nothing posted here in this forum nor posted anywhere in the three pages of that thread on the abovetopsecret forum to lend creedence to that idea. It's all one guy making an assertion......posting pictures of pamphlets that do not say they have anything to do with the federal government.....then you conspiracy nuts jumping all over it as if it were true. call me moron, dumbass, twit, tard, douche, whatever you like.......but I spent 16 years in school and I am quite confident in my reading ability and there is nothing to be read on any of those posted that could possibly lead to the conclusion that those came from the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.....as a matter of fact there is nothing in any of them except the one from the Texas Department of Public Safety that points away from a group of people making them themselves to further an agenda.

BackFire
Yes Ashtar, because he's not, like, insulting you. Difference between "butt munch" and "Suck my cock" and "you are a conspiracy nut". As in, two of those are against the rules, one isn't. You can figure out which is which.

Then again, I'm just an evil lizard here to take over your mind, soul and world, so what do I know?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by BackFire
Yes Ashtar, because he's not, like, insulting you. Difference between "butt munch" and "Suck my cock" and "you are a conspiracy nut". As in, two of those are against the rules, one isn't. You can figure out which is which.
Right, but it's okay for him to say I suck at life, troll, and always pick fights.

Emperor Ashtar
this entire premise is a joke........even on that linked board, they have the following posted:

1. http://www.welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-leaf2.jpg

not only does that not say FBI on it anywhere......it looks to be home made by someone wishing to hoax evidence for their cause.
That's because you didn't link the first page.

2. http://www.infowars.com/images2/ps/txps_terror_pamphlet_front.jpg

as we've covered thoroughly, not only is that not from the FBI......it's from the Texas Department of Public Safety, which is no way affiliated with anything other than local texas government.

3. http://www.infowars.com/images2/ps/txps_terror_pamphlet_back.jpg

see #1. This says nothing about any official agency.....much less FBI or any US governmental office.

Which is why it mentions "counter terrorism" right?

4. http://prisonplanet.tv/images/april2006/260406pam2.jpg

again......same as the others. no mention of being from any governmental body at all. Like #1 and #3......nothing at all to suggest that the guy who posted these didn't make them himself.
Right, like the phone number and address. I liked how you cherry picked those.

The premise of this thread, as you've stated before, is the very same premise as the thread linked to in the original post.....that all these pamphlets are being circulated by the FBI to local law enforcement agencies around the country. As I've stated probably 10 times
Not it's not, the premise is the contents of a ATS thread. The title is a rehash of the same thread.

now........there is nothing posted here in this forum nor posted anywhere in the three pages of that thread on the abovetopsecret forum to lend creedence to that idea. It's all one guy making an assertion......posting pictures of pamphlets that do not say they have anything to do with the federal government.....then you conspiracy nuts jumping all over it as if it were true. call me moron, dumbass, twit, tard, douche, whatever you like.......but I spent 16 years in school and I am quite confident in my reading ability and there is nothing to be read on any of those posted that could possibly lead to the conclusion that those came from the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.....as a matter of fact there is nothing in any of them except the one from the Texas Department of Public Safety that points away from a group of people making them themselves to further an agenda.

16 years wasted if you ask me, The pamphlets clearly mention the federal government, because last I checked local law enfocre ment does not have an independent "Counter Terrorism" unit.

Evil Dead
but, it's perfectly okay for him to take jabs at me and call us conspiracy nuts. I love the bias.

Whenever: Darth Kreiger, King Of Nothings, Lord XYZ, Kharma Dog, and whoever come down to pick fights. You moderaters always support them, all the time.

actually ashtar........I don't even mind the name calling as long as it's withing a logical debate. something along the lines of...

"factual information, opinion based on factual information, factual information......so there you f-cking douche." that's fine.........but the way you are handling yourself, just posting random name-calling is childish is disruptive to any thread and should not be childish. It hinders any debate.......and you wonder why people think you a child?

as for calling you guys conspiracy nuts..........well.......you are in the conspiracy forum....posting on the "pro" side of every conspiracy ever posted about..........if you get your feelings hurt by the opinion of the majority of this community (which is why this forum was made in the first place, the majority think you're nuts), grow a pair and man up. wipe that tear from your eye and carry on a rational debate.

Emperor Ashtar
actually ashtar........I don't even mind the name calling as long as it's withing a logical debate. something along the lines of...

"factual information, opinion based on factual information, factual information......so there you f-cking douche." that's fine.........but the way you are handling yourself, just posting random name-calling is childish is disruptive to any thread and should not be childish. It hinders any debate.......and you wonder why people think you a child?

as for calling you guys conspiracy nuts..........well.......you are in the conspiracy forum....posting on the "pro" side of every conspiracy ever posted about..........if you get your feelings hurt by the opinion of the majority of this community (which is why this forum was made in the first place, the majority think you're nuts), grow a pair and man up. wipe that tear from your eye and carry on a rational debate.

Whatever evil dead, your a liar and loser for all I see. First you said you saw no pamphlet, when there was a link to a site offering one. Then you disregard what's written on said pamphlets.

Evil Dead
what phone numbers and addresses other than the one from the Texas Department of Public Safety? All the pictures on that site that say anything defamatory are without addresses or phone numbers.

but they have nothing saying they are from the federal government. Jesus christ kid. I myself could type up anything I wanted and refer to counter terrorists units and lizard men and all kinds of crazy shit........it wouldn't be from the federal government, FBI, CIA, NSA either.

Evil Dead
oh geez........now my feelings are all hurt. some kid on the internet thinks I'm a loser and a liar. waaaah.......I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

Emperor Ashtar
what phone numbers and addresses other than the one from the Texas Department of Public Safety? All the pictures on that site that say anything defamatory are without addresses or phone numbers.

Answer my question, since when was the state government allowed to handle issue's of National Security?

but they have nothing saying they are from the federal government. Jesus christ kid. I myself could type up anything I wanted and refer to counter terrorists units and lizard men and all kinds of crazy shit........it wouldn't be from the federal government, FBI, CIA, NSA either.

Answer my question, since when was the state government allowed to handle issue's of National Security?

Emperor Ashtar
oh geez........now my feelings are all hurt. some kid on the internet thinks I'm a loser and a liar. waaaah.......I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

God, your pathetic. sad

Especially, when you were gloating about your 3 years on KMC.
You calling me kid and claim to have 16 years of education, and the most you can do is gloat about posting on an internet forum?

Evil Dead
that pamphlet from texas simply tells you to report it to your texas authorities so they can check it out............

just like in every city in the US........if a citizen reports something suspicious that could indicate terrorism to their local authorities.........the local authorities will check it out. If there's anything to it......they'll make arrests and call in the feds.

I'm sorry but that question was just assinine. A rookie sherriff's deputy in podunk Louisiana can arrest someone for committing a terrorist act. Do you think local law enforcement just stands there and watches........let's the bad guy get away while they spend two hours on the phone with the FBI?

Hell......do you think if some local cop in your local city saw Osama Bin Laden walking down the street he wouldn't have the authority to arrest him?

ps. If you actually read this right here:

it says "the service must identify and assess new criminal trends, individuals and organizations that target the citizens of Texas".

it says nothing of national security......it says texas security. Hell the first line even says "relating to terrorism in texas".

Evil Dead
God, your pathetic. sad

now my feelings are REALLY hurt. sad

Emperor Ashtar
that pamphlet from texas simply tells you to report it to your texas authorities so they can check it out............
And, the pamphlet is from a "Counter Terrorism Intelligence". Tell me, since when did local law enforcement have an independent burea dealing with terrorism that is independent from the federal government?

just like in every city in the US........if a citizen reports something suspicious that could indicate terrorism to their local authorities.........the local authorities will check it out. If there's anything to it......they'll make arrests and call in the feds.
Thank you, because the operation is overseen by the feds.

I'm sorry but that question was just assinine. A rookie sherriff's deputy in podunk Louisiana can arrest someone for committing a terrorist act. Do you think local law enforcement just stands there and watches........let's the bad guy get away while they spend two hours on the phone with the FBI?

None is arguing that, genius. Your implying that a "Counter Terrorst Intelligence" is supported by the local government alone, wtf?

Hell......do you think if some local cop in your local city saw Osama Bin Laden walking down the street he wouldn't have the authority to arrest him?

Enough red herrings, can a local cop investigate or create a burea investigating terrorism with no involvment with the federal government?

ps. If you actually read this right here:

it says "the service must identify and assess new criminal trends, individuals and organizations that target the citizens of Texas".

it says nothing of national security......it says texas security. Hell the first line even says "relating to terrorism in texas".

Well, the department assumes people reading this can use common sense. I guess your the exception.

EDIT:

Read the first sentence, who's charging this department?

Evil Dead
actually if you put your spectacles on, you'll be able to read that it's called:

Texas Department of Public Safety : Special Crimes Service : Counterterrorism Intelligence Unit.

It is merely a unit, a group of people within the Texas Department of Public Safety. I'm done with this thread.......I've made you look like enough of an ass. Time to spread the wealth around to all the other ridiculous threads you conspiracy nutjobs post.

Deano
didnt you create a thread on aliens who have been have visited us for thopusands of years, evil dead? that sounds nutty to me

Emperor Ashtar
actually if you put your spectacles on, you'll be able to read that it's called:

Texas Department of Public Safety : Special Crimes Service : Counterterrorism Intelligence Unit.

I can read fine, but somehow according to you there is no federal involvment.

.......I've made you look like enough of an ass. .
Since when did I look like you? confused

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Deano
didnt you create a thread on aliens who have been have visited us for thopusands of years, evil dead? that sounds nutty to me

I don't believe so Deano...... I have made one and only one thread in this forum, August of last year. Here it is.......

1. pay close attention to the last paragraph........discouraging nutjobs, specificly limiting the replies to reports from credible sources.

2. I never give any opinion whatsoever. I posed a question to the forum. With so many former government officials stating such claims, why do you guys in the forum believe a government would engage in such a cover up?

see.......there's a logical, rational way to go about discussing any topic. You didn't see me starting a thread claiming all kinds of crazy shit that can't be validated. I made one claim and only one claim, that government officials have gone on record stating that we know of alien life........a simple Youtube search will yeild video evidence of just that. If one likes, I can go ahead and link you to such sources as Buzz Aldrin, the second man ever to walk on the moon making such claims. See....I made one claim and it is easily validated. This is in direct contrast to a thread like this one.........where someone posts an assertion, that the FBI are sending out all these pamphlets saying basicly every citizen is a possible terrorist......yet post a number of pictures of said pamphlets, none of which from the FBI or any federal government agency.

Deano
but you do believe they have visited us many times. that also can be considered nutty.

some peoples theorys are stupid and others are worth looking into as they provide reasonable evidence.

i dont like people attacking others anyway. everyone should believe what is right to them, without ridicule

Evil Dead
but you shouldn't ridicule someone who goes on the internet.....making claims as were made in this thread........the author giving multiple examples of photographic evidence, none of which supporting their claim?

a fair analogy to this thread would be me starting a thread titled "Aliens are here! look at the pictures!"..........then going on to post pictures of my local Burger King parking lot. The pictures supporting the claim in no way whatsoever. I do believe I would expect ridicule for that.

people can believe what they want.........as soon as they publish those beliefs in any medium, they are open to ridicule. Especially when they go on and on about "evidence" supporting their claim that not only doesn't support it but there is no way to actually tie this "evidence" to the claim made in the first place. That is just laughable. This thread could have stated that aliens were making these pamphlets.......just as much evidence to support that as there is to support it being the FBI or any government agency. By "same" I mean zero.

Deano
there is enough evidence of possible alien intervention in our history. its certainly something not to laugh at..whether they are lizard like or gray in appearence is irrelevent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.