Adam Warlock Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The Master of the Soul Gem takes on the following in Mephisto's Realm.

^^^^^ important info that.

1. Deathstroke
2. Spiderman
3. Professor Hulk
4. Wonder Woman
5. Sentry
6. GL Hal
7. Loki
8. Orion
9. Thanos
10. A weak (but not starved) Galactus

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The Master of the Soul Gem takes on the following in Mephisto's Realm.

^^^^^ important info that.

1. Deathstroke
2. Spiderman
3. Professor Hulk
4. Wonder Woman
5. Sentry
6. GL Hal
7. Loki
8. Orion
9. Thanos
10. A weak (but not starved) Galactus

Completes it

draxx_tOfU
hmmmm...

The fight between G and Mephisto in Mephisto's realm almost ended in a stalemate...

and...

Mephisto in his realm is described as virtually omnipotent, and Adam defeated him there...

so...

Adam should reach Galactus, um, probably...

the souls that are present in Mephisto's realm helps though...

DigiMark007
Hehe. Anyone starting at Sentry has a shot at beating Adam. But Warlock's a bad matchup for GLs because of his karmic blast, and Loki would be a good match but I'd give Adam the majority. So if he manages to get past Sentry (a big "if" in my mind) I say he gets to Orion or Thanos and stops.

Ouallada
Gets to Thanos, in my opinion.

quanchi112
thanos killed him once and would kill him again.

DigiMark007
I want to know where the heck all this Warlock respect was when I had him in the last tourney.

Seriously, I was struggling to convince people he's herald level, and now the consensus seem to have him beating anyone this side of Thanos. It's sweet he's getting respect, but I just wish it was maybe 6 months earlier.

Symmetric Chaos
No chance of passing Thanos.

How would a karmic blast effect Orion?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No chance of passing Thanos.

How would a karmic blast effect Orion?

Yeah, no one thinks he can beat Thanos. He definitely can't.

Not sure about the karmic thing on Orion, but it has a good track record of at least disorienting even high level people.

Honestly, I see guys like Sentry and Orion as bad matchups for Warlock. He's not going to flat-out overpower a top-tier brawler, and they both have some energy manip as well. Warlock's versatility is maddeningly good, combined with decent brawler-ness, making him a great matchup for anyone not from a straight brawler mold (hence why he'd beat Loki and Hal more often than not).

He can hang with top brawlers as well (he's punked classic Drax without having to out-skill him...he's just punched the crap out of him once or twice), and would have a skill edge over either one of them imo. But part of me thinks that if Sentry or Orion decided to go bloodlust crazy, that Warlock would be screwed.

Nikkolas
But didn't Adam, in Mephisto's Realm, defeat Mephisto himself?

Way I heard it, because he had the Soul Gem, and he was in a dimension full of souls, he was uber-amped.

celestialdemon
I agree with Digi. He is either going to stop at Sentry or get to Orion. He might be able to pull off a win or two against him, but that's it. Orion would beat him for the vast majority.

Roldz
1 to 3 no sweat, 4 to 9 depends if his in position of teh soul gem (clears it w/ teh gem, 60/50 against WW and wouldnt get past 5 w/ out teh gem), deff. not taking 10 w/ or w/ out gem..

Bouboumaster
Stops at Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.