The Best Damn Sport's Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
What is the best sport's anime to come out?
My vote is Hajime No Ippo!!! It's also one of the funniest anime's to ever come out.

Black Adam
I'm bumping since i just started watching Ashita no Joe and reading Eyeshield 21.

Kero_Co
Yakitate!! Japan, y'know, if that counts. If not, I have no flippin clue.

dant3g0
Slamdunk Hands Down.

Sleepy bones 94
prince of tennis i think it is.

ZeroX
my favorit is prince of tennis, i dont really watch much sports anime (action all day!!)

Sleepy bones 94
like zero said i dont watch sports anime.to tell you the truth i've only seen like five minutes of 1 episode of price of tennis and it was GAY.i only said prince of tennis because that is the only sports anime i have ever seen. smile

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto.

heh its funny cause it isnt related to the topic.

o did i forget to mention DANCING BANANA Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Black Adam
Originally posted by chickenlover98

indeed.

I just found out it's taken years for someone to start subbing Ashita no Joe..and they stop around 29. You'd figure for a 30 plus year old series there would be a bit more.

Accel
Eyeshield 21's the shit. Sure the football playing is a little wacky, but that's one of the reasons why it's so much fun.

I could never really get into Prince of Tennis. It just seems to be about these teens who can perform retardely-crazy tennis maneuvers for no reason other than they are just that good.

Sleepy bones 94
Originally posted by chickenlover98

those banana's are awsome i could watch them all day.smile

Shervana
Prince of tennis hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.