The Pepsi Commercial Never Aired! (Beyonce/Brittany Spears/Pink) together?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Here You go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs7L4oH0ogM

Quincy
woah deja-vu.

didnt we just see this bro?

The Prophecy
I asked to close that thread I made a mistake.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=453264&highlight=title%3Avideo+forumid%3A61

Thorrin
I've seen that video on air before.

Ashestoashesjc
droolio What a hot trio! And as gladiators! They should make a album together...

lord xyz
When they threw down their weapons etc, I honestly thought they were going to have sex.

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by lord xyz
When they threw down their weapons etc, I honestly thought they were going to have sex.
You and me both, brother!

The Prophecy
I say that Pink was more fit for the song. But they each added their own styles to it.

Ashestoashesjc
Yeah, Pink's part was pretty awesome. Beyonce's amazing too. Britney Spears... not so much...

The Prophecy
I like how a R&B(ish) beat came on when Beyonce was singing.Thy should've put Christina Aguilera instead of Brittany Spears.

silver_tears
I love Britney's part.
I find it funny that Enrique is the emperor. lol

TOH
Silver Spears?

The Prophecy
Well her voice(In my opinion) didn't seem to fit the song. It was just to soft. Not as powerful as the other two.

Scythe
F*ck this thread's goddamn existance...

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by Scythe
F*ck this thread's goddamn existance...

It f*cks you too...

The Pict
I've seen that on air loads of times

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by The Pict
I've seen that on air loads of times

It's great, right? glare Right?!

Naz
I don't see how it's supposed to advertise Pepsi srug

Scythe
F*ck this. Incomprehensible garbage...

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Naz
I don't see how it's supposed to advertise Pepsi srug

Well I guess by having some of the three most popular artist from three different genre's of music (Rock/Pop/R&B) singing "We Will Rock You" while drinking pepsi was suppose to mean something.

Ashestoashesjc
I'm gonna go crack open a can of Pepsi in slow motion while singing the national anthem and fighting off a bunch of rouge ninjas in a smexy black jumper and see if I get a superbowl commercial...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.