I'm New!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GottaLovPotter
Heya,
I'm new and i was wondering what everyone thought was going to happen in the new Harry Potter book and also does anyone else not think there is a link between Snape and Lily, oh and that Snape is still working for the Order or not??

Hope you write back!

Love Ya xXx big grin

The Phantom
Originally posted by GottaLovPotter
Heya,
I'm new and i was wondering what everyone thought was going to happen in the new Harry Potter book and also does anyone else not think there is a link between Snape and Lily, oh and that Snape is still working for the Order or not??

Hope you write back!

Love Ya xXx big grin First off, let me welcome to KMC. Since your new I'm going to be nice. ^.^ I usually am nice either way (though others would disagree). But this isn't the place for saying you are new to KMC. There is a seperate forum for that. Also, there are threads already made on the Harry Potter Forum for those questions, if you would like to look through them. I would like to bring to your attention also that there is a search engine that I suggest using before making a thread, to make sure there isn't already a thread made on the subject. ^.^ That's about it. More learning will come with experience. Welcome to the site.

Oh, and I'm reporting this to be closed or moved.

Jaeh_JediPirate
moved already.

Hello, welcome to kmc.. smile

vivando-loca
what? it's been moved?

i don't get what the big deal is with you, phantom. why can't you just say "hi" ?

so, anyway, Hey GottaLovPotter! smile the new book? hope it's not like the last one. i did not like the last one. it felt too rushed, or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.