Adam Warlock vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
No Soul Gem.

Who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
No Soul Gem.

Who takes it?

AW wins

norrinradd43
Warlock Ownage

DigiMark007
Not Ownage. Magneto's capable of hanging with the big boys. But yeah, he loses.

norrinradd43
yeah i retract, maybe not total ownage but AW still wins

quanchi112
warlock wins

long pig
Nah, it's still total warlock ownage. This is a guy who is Surfer level and way more.

His magic is insane and his physical level seems above Thor. Magneto can only try to let his shields take as much damage as possible, but as soon as they come down, he loses.

Lethal_Rise
ummm...what are some of Warlock's feats?

Nikkolas
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/maguswarlock/

Best thing I can remember off the site that Adam did without the Gem is defeat Dumb Drax in H2H.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
ummm...what are some of Warlock's feats?

The site Nikkolas posted is good, and there's also a very good Respect thread for him here on KMC.

Also, lp, Warlock has never cast spells. Some of his powers are quirky enough to seem magical, but they've never been described as such, and the "He soul-linked with Strange so he can cast all his spells" theory turned out to be false. Maybe it's possible, but he's never done anything to suggest he can, so the lack of feats is a killer.

leonheartmm
warlock. simple.

llagrok
Originally posted by long pig
Nah, it's still total warlock ownage. This is a guy who is Surfer level and way more.

His magic is insane and his physical level seems above Thor. Magneto can only try to let his shields take as much damage as possible, but as soon as they come down, he loses.

According to batdude, Magneto's shield can easily take everything Apocalypse has =D

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok
According to batdude, Magneto's shield can easily take everything Apocalypse has =D

Correct you are, sir. thumb up

Then again, Poccy is no Adam Warlock. smile

llagrok
What is Adam's body made out of ?

Symmetric Chaos

He's made of Internet and win.

I assume flesh of some kind.

batdude123

Extremely dense gentically altered human tissue, I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.