Mace Windu Vs. Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who would win

Duel 1 - Force

Duel 2 - Saber

Duel 3 - Melee

And take this into Consideration as it comes from Wookieepedia

Sion was a uniquely powerful Sith Lord, having learned the ways of pain in the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. Torturing and killing others helped him enhance his strength in the Force, and his ability to feed on his own pain and hatred made him all but immortal, as when he was struck down, he could always arise, feeding on his agony. He was also a lightsaber master, and arguably the most infamous and deadly Sith Assassin of the era. Sion was known to be responsible for the deaths of countless Jedi during the shadow war waged by himself and Darth Nihilus.

Having lived so long knowing nothing but hatred, Sion was glad to leave it behind for good. Interestingly enough, because of Sion's command of his own pain, saber skills, and preternatural ability to survive through the dark side, the Exile was unable to defeat him in lightsaber combat, but forced to use persuasion to turn Sion against his own beliefs. The Exile eroded Sion's will and convinced him that Darth Traya had no more use for him, and by giving up the Force he would finally be free from the horrible pain and hatred which he had condemned himself to.

Sion was a master of the dark side and certainly knew how to inflict pain and torment on those unlucky enough to face him. He was an exceptionally skilled lightsaber duelist and had learned to channel his pain through the dark side, making him nearly immortal. He also used the advanced version of the Force power Drain Life, called Death Field, and Dun Möch, using all of these skills with peak deadliness, making him a brutal and vicious adversary.

darthsith19
1. Not sure how strong Sion is with the Force.
2. Mace would win if Sion could die, but since Sion can't die he wins by default.
3. Same as #2.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by darthsith19
2. Mace would win if Sion could die, but since Sion can't die he wins by default.
3. Same as #2.

IOU
mace wins in all categories

Lord Saboteur
3. Same as #2. QFMFT.

Count Makashi
Sion wins them all, he isn't better then Mace, actually Mace is way better then him, but Sion cant die and would just wait to Mace to tire out and finish him. Sion shouldn't be used in versus forum, it isn't a good fight, or a character either.

-Silver Falcon-
Yes, I agree. It is stupid to make a character inmortal.

kamhal
I am with Mace. By the way, what if Mace choped sion's head and throw it for the core of the star forge? Would sion die? lol

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamhal
I am with Mace. By the way, what if Mace choped sion's head and throw it for the core of the star forge? Would sion die? lol
I think Sion's body would still be alive, and his head, and they'd just be disconnected.

Manslayer
As if mace cannot use the force to seperate sions already broken body

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sion takes the first one. Although Mace should be able to block his force moves. Mace is well adepted with his saber, I think Mace cab best him in saber combat. Finallly in an all out battle Mace can pull this out.

Manslayer
3. Same as #2.

So your actually implying since sion so called cannot die, He beats NJO luke by default?

vader11
Mace wins.

Count Makashi
How, if Sion cant be killed.

vader11
Mace is better than him in saber and maybe in the force.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by vader11
Mace is better than him in saber and maybe in the force.

agreed

curlers

jollyjim311
Mace is known as one of the most charismatic and persuasive people ever. Plus his shatterpoint ability applies to situations along with combat. He could find a way to Make Sion give up after giving him a beatdown or ten.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Count Makashi
How, if Sion cant be killed. Sion can be killed. He himself only his immortality is only on malachor and even if this was on malachor mace could hack his body and at the same time prevent them from joining backtogether with the force

IOU
Originally posted by Count Makashi
How, if Sion cant be killed.

no, he can be killed, and mace has the means to do so; what do you honstly think will happen if mace simply just chops his head of and force crushes his brain? sion requires a brain to cheat death.

IOU
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Mace is known as one of the most charismatic and persuasive people ever.

where was this said? from what ive gathered from various PT novels, mace was more intimidating than charismatic

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Manslayer
Sion can be killed. He himself only his immortality is only on malachor and even if this was on malachor mace could hack his body and at the same time prevent them from joining backtogether with the force

Where is this stated, because i always thought he is immortal, that cant be killed by weapons. And he and Exile were fighting on Korriban as well and didn't that Republic ship explode, when the Exile, Atton and Kreia escape Peragus and yet he still survived.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by IOU
where was this said? from what ive gathered from various PT novels, mace was more intimidating than charismatic

I think I've heard that he was very persuasive in politics and such along with convincing thugs to toss their weapons without igniting his lightsaber. Plus his sense of self and strength of character are undeniable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.