Martian Manhunter vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Telepathy only.

Go!

Evil_Ash
dur

jasofisc
if you are talking about cartoon version then mm trys to read apocs mind and gets feedbacked into uncounscouness. in comics it would not be pretty for apoc.

xmarksthespot
It's comic version. doped

The one who "punked" Xavier.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's comic version. doped

The one who "punked" Xavier.

durfist

norrinradd43
I think apoc can take manhunter some people need to look at the apocalypse respect thread, he has some pretty good feats to his credit...the ownage of Loki is a favorite of mine

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
durfist He also...

Hmm... can't think of anything to finish the sentence... 131

norrinradd43
kinda takin it to High Evolutionary was no light task

xmarksthespot
Not with telepathy only. erm

norrinradd43
oh, sorry poor attention to detail on my part...I dont think Apoc wins this with telepathy only, although he could resist MM pretty good, he would need his physical powers too in order to pull it out

llagrok
MM would win anyways.

I think his telepathy is above any mutant in the 616 universe.

xmarksthespot
Though I think Xavier would lose to MM the majority, Xavier has some telepathic feats that put him in the same-ish tier, and all TP's on 616 Earth are hindered due to Magneto altering the Earth's magnetic field.

norrinradd43
if Apocalypse could handle HE he could handle MM

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by norrinradd43
if Apocalypse could handle HE he could handle MM

No.

llagrok
Who's HE?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok
Who's HE?

High Evolutionary.

TricksterPriest
The pink guy in Ash's sig. I already conceded the majority to martian awhile ago. Especially in TP. As our resident J'onn Jonzz fan can tell you, Martian Manhunter has some INSANE TP feats.

xmarksthespot
So does Xavier. So does Exodus. Hell, even Jean Grey has some major feats.

Yet based on what exactly do you base the claim that Apocalypse is a superior telepath to any of them? One SvFL/PIS possibly telepathic attack? erm

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
616 Earth are hindered due to Magneto altering the Earth's magnetic field.

Which, btw, shows power scale on Magneto's behalf that Apocalypse can't compare with. dur

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The pink guy in Ash's sig. I already conceded the majority to martian awhile ago. Especially in TP. As our resident J'onn Jonzz fan can tell you, Martian Manhunter has some INSANE TP feats.

I know who the HE is smile

How much stronger is Despero's telepathy, than MM's?

Martian_mind
Jonn operated under a severe TP hinderance for years.He hadx to keep the Key's TP dampened during the entire last JLA series,so Maggedon,the Hindu godscanning earth,all done restraining a Telepath that was reading every mind in metropolis at once.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn operated under a severe TP hinderance for years.He hadx to keep the Key's TP dampened during the entire last JLA series,so Maggedon,the Hindu godscanning earth,all done restraining a Telepath that was reading every mind in metropolis at once. Sentence structure. messed

Martian_mind
Bah,Aussies are not bound by grammar.

xmarksthespot
PTSD, from the dingo eating your baby. vin

I'm still trying to decipher your post - but I'm assuming it was a list of some of MM's TP feats.

Martian_mind
It was stating that Jonn operated under severe dampening conditions 24/7 for all of the last decade and a half.

guy222
bumprav

KK the Great
Originally posted by llagrok
I know who the HE is smile

How much stronger is Despero's telepathy, than MM's?

Notably. J'onn is more skilled with his, though. Depsero's telepathy is just plain one-dimensionally overpowering, like the Doomsday or Rulk of telepathy.

occultdestroyer
Manhunter ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.